Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey, tis strange but don't u guys find the story quite similar to PRC... i mean, even PRC started with a WAR few weeks on-air...and just a week or two after PRC's entry as a 6 yr old...he was shown catching a Desh-Drohi...d only diff is that the order of events and age of d lead has been changed!!!😔
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rimpy15

todays episode was fantastic

today for the first time Udai Singh showed his love for Pratap..it was so emotional 😭 

loved it...n Udai Singh has got an awesome vision...how did he manage to see Pratap's hand move so fast 😲

waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode..the promo was good

I also love this scene...a father's affection for his son...portrayed very well 👍🏼

I like yesterday's episode also...now waiting to see what Pratap would actually do...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loving this show...good actors and good cinematography...giving the feeling of an old era...and yesterday's epi was awesome...can feel the love for pratap in Uday singh's eyes...
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ amor.---yes, shakti singh was d brother who served as akbar's mansabdar...but...it was pratap's mistake bcoz of which he lost shakti

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved how Maharani Jaywanta did the farewell tilak of Udai Singh! amazing performances!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's a treat to watch this show...loved every bit of today's episode..the yudh scenes giving a real experience to the audience
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i really love the yesterday's episode...war scenes r pretty good 👍🏼
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have missed last 2 episodes .. but i must appreciate the way they are makin this show ... it all seems so real and correct .. nothing fake .. really worth appreciating.
atominis thumbnail
The show is improving a lot with every passing day. It has immense potential! 👏

Faisal acts well but his voice and dialogue delivery could do with more improvement. 😊

The woman who plays "middle" rani seems to have improved. Otherwise she seemed like a kid herself in first episode!

They drag the show a lot! I love the battle scenes but dragging puts me off. 😕
Though they end the show at crucial junctures daily and add to excitement! 😉

Shams Khan is still a cartoon! For God's sake! We need proper portrayal of antagonists and not caricatures! 😕

I have issues with continuity and editing of the show. At times I am unable to make out what's happening and where things are happening! Some things seem abrupt!

Uday Singh was suddenly fighting alone today? Where were others?

How did Shams Khan's men enter the palace and reach the place where women were preparing for Jauhar? How come Rana ji's army was unaware of this?

Pratap fell down today as he failed to climb the wall. How come he kept lying there and Shams Khan's men didn't attack or kidnap him? Where was the other general who was fighting along with Pratap? He suddenly seemed to have disappeared!

I would like to see battles between equals here. I was surprised that Pratap and other soldiers of their side were able to regain consciousness and get up whereas Shams Khan's soldiers kept lying there or died! 😲

How come female soldiers failed to restrict entry of Shams Khan's men? Sad to see the precap.

I hope Pratap is able to stop the Jauhar as well as protect women from Shams Khan's men.

The show has good leads but should take better supporting cast. The dialogue delivery of female guards in today's episode was bad.
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes totally 1000% agree's with you!!!