Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
akbar was born in india so he was as much as indian as pratap!! his etnicity dsnt matter!! so india is his country and he can expand his empire in his country!! and akbar didn't start the war with mewar it was maharana pratap's father who forced akbar to subdue mewar bcoz udai singh was unreasonably hostile towards akbar and mughals and were attacking caravans of mughals!! is it fair to attack innocent traders like this!! this forced akbar to action!! obviously i would i would stay as a slave as long as my master is alive and if he is someone i can never oppose!! if he is a good man i will give my life for him!! and pratap should have have rebelled after akbar's death i will never risk my ppl's life by opposing someone whom i can never defeat itzz a basic sense and yeah there were other kings who were famous as much as pratap may be more than him like akbar, elizabeth, suleiman the magnificent!! enough said!! pratap should set aside his self pride for his ppl as he should had knwn that akbar is much too strong for him to beat and waging continiuos war with him only cause countless loss of lives!! Alas hw can an educated person call him a hero i don't understand!! smeone who as a king never thought about his subjects cannot be treated as hero!! and yeah about ur question if a stranger comes to my house and makes me slave will i be happy well obviously not but if he is stronger than me then i will obviously not oppose him and risk my life!! it is the fate of the weak to be dominated by strong itz a fact from the start of human life!! u can do nothing abt it!!
Edited by meghan432 - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Anu & PIGWA๐Ÿค—Me bhi idhar hi tapking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I am loving Faisal and today's episode was one interesting..I loved how the CV's have contrated the three Rani's and their characters through their offering of food to the King...
Badi Rani - Prasada as Anu you have put it correctly a matriarch a stickler for perfection duty and honour
Majhli Rani - chatpati and chanchal.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.I loved her cribbing about Choti Rani being the fav of Rana ji and how her Shringaar fails to impress him๐Ÿ˜†
Choti RANI- Sweet and tender..Why do I have this inkling ki yeh meethi churi hogi๐Ÿ˜•
Anyways I am loving the sets costumes everything SHEER BEAUTY!!

Heya Piu๐Ÿค—  And hey Srush! Nice to catch you guys here :-)

I just managed to catch up on some epis...Faisal was very impressive in the scene when he bows before his father even as Shams Khan is trying to humiliate him.

I'm quite convinced Bhatiyani Devi is going to turn out to be negative...lol she's been a little TOO saccharine sweet to be believable...Aashka has a track record to live up to ...and playing a coy, sappy character is not worthy of her...she excels in playing negative characters with layers of motivation to them.

@Srushti: Rajshree was better in the subsequent epis, no? Dialogue delivery improved...and I loved how she expressed her concern for Pratap through the tears in her eyes even as she stoically asks for Udai Singh's punishment for Pratap to be executed.

The dynamic b/w Badi Raani and Bhatiyaani also intrigues me...I feel like the elder Raani doesn't fully trust her either.
meghumonu thumbnail
well bashing pratap was my own opinion so plzz dnt mind abt it!! bt as a follower of the show  i have some queries!!

1) well in this show pratap's mother is called jija by everyone!! isn't jija the name of shivaji's mother!! kya un dono ke ma ka nam ek hi hai? yah pratap ke ma ka koi aur nam hai?

2) what is the name of that chatpati chulbuli cute rani of udai singh who likes to eat achar? she is cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

3) is shakti singh the same brother of pratap who served as akbar's mansabdar?

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghan432

well bashing pratap was my own opinion so plzz dnt mind abt it!! bt as a follower of the show  i have some queries!!

1) well in this show pratap's mother is called jija by everyone!! isn't jija the name of shivaji's mother!! kya un dono ke ma ka nam ek hi hai? yah pratap ke ma ka koi aur nam hai?

2) what is the name of that chatpati chulbuli cute rani of udai singh who likes to eat achar? she is cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

3) is shakti singh the same brother of pratap who served as akbar's mansabdar?

1. thy r calling her jija out of affection n respect as devrani call jeethani as jiji at sum places, her name is jaiwanta bai solanki
2. her name is sajjabai
3. dnt hv any idea
meghumonu thumbnail
what is ur opinion abt rani bhatiyani smetimes it feels like she is really good person smetimes feel like she is sweet for her own reasons!! i mean she is being too sweet!!

her character is like kind of foggy couldn't catch her intentions properly!!
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The sets are just perfect and their clothes and jwelleries OMG...it was just marvellous

It was like I was lost in those ancient time...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved how pratap climbed on the wall who is Devidas btw?? relative?? why pratap calls him dada??
Rimpy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode was very emotional...
its so sad that queens n other ladies had to give their lives to save their dignity ๐Ÿ˜”
n specially the way jaiwanta bai was crying holding pratap ๐Ÿ˜ญ it was really very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dissappointed, am pretty dissappointed with dis story--line n how d show is turning up...though d actors are too good in their roles, act marvellously n hv been givent d perfect attire...d story is nt living upto d expectations...hope to see a better n improved story in future!!!!
Rimpy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
todays episode was fantastic

today for the first time Udai Singh showed his love for Pratap..it was so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

loved it...n Udai Singh has got an awesome vision...how did he manage to see Pratap's hand move so fast ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode..the promo was good