Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

You have a point there, Srushti but I think it might also be because the Badi Raani comes across as a stricter matriach for whom dharam and responsibility is above everything...the focus of her scene with Pratap was all about her making him aware of how he has to live up to legacy of his great ancestors and put his motherland above all else to become a great King...Badi Raani treats him more like a future king that she has to groom while Aashka/Chhoti Raani treats him like a son whom she pampers. Anuuu😃Yes you are right that the Badi rani is a matriarch...and as per the role the dialogues were perfect..it was the delivery that made me cringe...they were spoken with no inflection at all...I understand the warmth ratio being less as the Chhoti Rani was completely enchanted by PrataP  ...like she said "Everything that Pratap did was unique" ...Her partiality was evident..but somehow I was not much impressed with the conversation between Pratap and his real mother...

I found it interesting that the Badi Raani was the one who kinda passes Pratap over to go run to his Chhoti Maa...and every person in the mahal seems to keep on repeating how Chhoti Maa is his favorite...hmmm and Chhoti Rani was wanting for Imlis and Aam...so are we to expect something😆

Is Aashka playing a positive character?😆.For a change😆 I guess after Virudhh this will be a first.....I guess it's a little hard to believe considering she's mainly played negative characters in recent years...I'm wondering if there is a twist coming up to reveal this Raani's real intentions😆 Welll the importance she is given, it might just turn up that way...

Overall it was indeed a good episode...good production values and Faisal is adorable in this role...he has the screen presence to play the young prince👏...he's excellent at the running especially😆oh veery good..I was like kitna daudauge bache ko...but they made him go round and round...I liked the DOP's work in the first look of the king too..loved how he closed in on the king...the view of the river being taken superbly!!! I loved the eklingji ki idol too...they seem to have maintained the details..

machinegun thumbnail
episode was nice. faisal seems very comfortable in doing stunts. and he seemed less nervous  than yesterday.  chhoti maa is a loving mom
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes faisal is improving..i am quite worried what uday singh will do now 
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu & PIGWA🤗Me bhi idhar hi tapking😆😆😆I am loving Faisal and today's episode was one interesting..I loved how the CV's have contrated the three Rani's and their characters through their offering of food to the King...
Badi Rani - Prasada as Anu you have put it correctly a matriarch a stickler for perfection duty and honour
Majhli Rani - chatpati and chanchal.😆😆😆.I loved her cribbing about Choti Rani being the fav of Rana ji and how her Shringaar fails to impress him😆
Choti RANI- Sweet and tender..Why do I have this inkling ki yeh meethi churi hogi😕
Anyways I am loving the sets costumes everything SHEER BEAUTY!!
Edited by manzilmukul - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
can anyone pls give me a video links of episode 1 and 2 ? 
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ab kya hoga ye dekhnewali baat hai what will udaysingh do now
machinegun thumbnail
today faisal proved himself. Loved the scene when he bows towards his father instead of shams khan. Jayantabai is like jijabai to MP. Today he seemed much comfortable. Uday singh was feeling guilty bcoz he was not able to punish shams and answer his child's questions. Loved the emotion in faisal's eyes when he lifted that sword. Shams khan always laughs like a clown. He is adding the comedy element to the show
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
faisal is improved though i felt his facial expression and body language need to b improved more
but a good epi all over
machinegun thumbnail
i think usko bolne mein thodi si problem ho rahi thi kyonki wo rukkar bol raha tha. But he will imrove with time. Haan usse expressions mein royal proudness laane ki zaroorat hai and i believe wo ye kar lega.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
today's epi was so awesome
pratap's anger n eagerness to noe each n everything
make us feel the situation