Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Maharana Pratap - Help Desk! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But I just want to suggest that we should be provided with a Suggestions and comments thread where we can offer suggestions for the forum.

Also, do we have a chat thread for MP forum? There is only an episode discussion thread. No chat thread (I am sorry if I was unable to locate it).

Please create one where we can chat with forum members. Thanks.

Many new ATs are coming up, so why not an AT on Kunwar Shakti? The boy's talented and his character is one of the most important characters in the show even if with grey shades. So I think he deserves an AT too. Someone please make one for him. Smile

Please also provide a characters' AT (kind of like DKDM forum) where we can discuss some other important but shown on/off characters like Som, Raawat Ji, Guru Raghvendra etc. as they have their stint in the show.

Thanks.

And sorry, if this was the wrong place to post this. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharana Pratap - Help Desk! (Page 4)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But I just want to suggest that we should be provided with a Suggestions and comments thread where we can offer suggestions for the forum.

Also, do we have a chat thread for MP forum? There is only an episode discussion thread. No chat thread (I am sorry if I was unable to locate it).

Please create one where we can chat with forum members. Thanks.

Many new ATs are coming up, so why not an AT on Kunwar Shakti? The boy's talented and his character is one of the most important characters in the show even if with grey shades. So I think he deserves an AT too. Someone please make one for him. Smile

Please also provide a characters' AT (kind of like DKDM forum) where we can discuss some other important but shown on/off characters like Som, Raawat Ji, Guru Raghvendra etc. as they have their stint in the show.

Thanks.

And sorry, if this was the wrong place to post this. Embarrassed

Agree!!! I think we need viewbie also then all these are possible very easy way !!!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Guys there is a chat thread
If you want to find some imp links of the forum, visit

Generally it is updated from time to time. IF nnot do pm me or Amor, or the GMs. we will help you outEmbarrassed

About the AT threads...We have MP, Udaisingh, and few other ATs ...if you guys want to open a particular AT, you can ask for permission.

About the Suggestions...Let us see, I will ask the higher DTs, if they permit, Me or Amor will make one!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293debasree04

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I never understood why Sajja Bai not got importance as a queen. US only gives importance to Bhatyani and talks to Jawanta Bai because she is the elder queen and mom of Pratap. Sajja has given the King two sons while the other 2 queens have 1. So for Kings sons are important but Sajja never got acknowledged for this. Confused

How come US never got a daughter. Would he have killed his wife if she gave birth to a girl Angry

How did Bhatyani knew she is getting a son. Dont tell me there were ultrasound type things those days as well LOL

Sorry for so many questions
Just curious  

Edited by Soni. - 17 September 2013 at 1:09pm

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni.

I never understood why Sajja Bai not got importance as a queen. US only gives importance to Bhatyani and talks to Jawanta Bai because she is the elder queen and mom of Pratap. Sajja has given the King two sons while the other 2 queens have 1. So for Kings sons are important but Sajja never got acknowledged for this. Confused

How come US never got a daughter. Would he have killed his wife if she gave birth to a girl Angry

How did Bhatyani knew she is getting a son. Dont tell me there were ultrasound type things those days as well LOL

Sorry for so many questions
Just curious  

Udai Singh has 20 wives & 25 sons & daughter also.
He gave importance Bhatyani most because he loved her...while Jaywanta got importance because she was Maharani of Udai Singh...others no rani got so much importance from US...at least we know Sajjyabai's name while we dnt know about others 17 wives of US.
US has also girls but there are no such prominent news about them so MP kept them aside LOL
And about ur last question may be their astrologer said this...as we saw in MP, US was doing some jagya with that purohit for his son Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni.

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hay want to know y US tool oath not to See RANI JAIWANTABAI'S face again?

Proud-India

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Plz Help me tell me..MahaRana Pratap Twitter page ...Embarrassed

Proud-India

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04