Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

MahaRana Pratap - Help Desk! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Hi there...was watching Sony when the promo for the show came on, anyone know the ssinger..I attempted to look this up n it came up with Shankar but it sooo sounds like swaroop from iIndian idol. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank u much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosaviProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MahaRana Pratap - Help Desk! (Page 3)" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

Hi there...was watching Sony when the promo for the show came on, anyone know the ssinger..I attempted to look this up n it came up with Shankar but it sooo sounds like swaroop from iIndian idol. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank u much.

No...Shankar Mahadevan Have only sung Title Track & back ground music of show.

It's like Rajwadi Rajasthani music,so you thought of Swaroop,but he is not.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_crishabgosavi

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hi ...

Can someone briefly tell me the character sketch of Aaska Goradia since i'm not understanding her character that why she is getting jealous from Pratap and sometimes she loves him...whats confusion? i dont watch it daily...only rarely...one or two episodes till now...but anybody help here would be loving.Embarrassed

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hi ...

Can someone briefly tell me the character sketch of Aaska Goradia since i'm not understanding her character that why she is getting jealous from Pratap and sometimes she loves him...whats confusion? i dont watch it daily...only rarely...one or two episodes till now...but anybody help here would be loving.Embarrassed

She does not love Pratap at all, its purpose only to show off... she wants her son (as she predicted that it only be a son) would be the next Rana of Mewar instead of Pratap...she said that she was neglected in her father's house & she cant only be the second beautiful wife of Uday Singh...she wants history of Mewar will remember her as something special...& for all those her son needs to be the rana...thats why she doesn't like Pratap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Hi ...

She does not love Pratap at all, its purpose only to show off... she wants her son (as she predicted that it only be a son) would be the next Rana of Mewar instead of Pratap...she said that she was neglected in her father's house & she cant only be the second beautiful wife of Uday Singh...she wants history of Mewar will remember her as something special...& for all those her son needs to be the rana...thats why she doesn't like Pratap...

so this is the whole thing...! but its strange that in her maayka she got neglected but why she getting jealous from paratp? thats bad. Thankyou so much!.Hug

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Hi ...

so this is the whole thing...! but its strange that in her maayka she got neglected but why she getting jealous from paratp? thats bad. Thankyou so much!.Hug

She didn't mention that why she neglected in her maayka & about jealousy, as i told u that she wants her son would be the next rana & Pratap's bravery, his love towards others his country as well as countrymen, his respect for elders all features are so perfect to become the next Rana...& she actually is in fear whether her dream would be fulfilled or not...jealousy comes this way...

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Hi ...

She didn't mention that why she neglected in her maayka & about jealousy, as i told u that she wants her son would be the next rana & Pratap's bravery, his love towards others his country as well as countrymen, his respect for elders all features are so perfect to become the next Rana...& she actually is in fear whether her dream would be fulfilled or not...jealousy comes this way...

Oh...i understand.Big smile thankyou so much.Hug

debasree04

wishuwel

Groupbie

wishuwel

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
There are no written updates for MP in 2 days. Can you please post it. Its just a humble request.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.