Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~::~MEIEJ:1st Anniversary Celebration~::~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 218

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Wow that's a wonderful thread !! 
Thanks a lot to all who participated in the making of it !! Big smileBig smileBig smile

I want to congratulate all MB team, the producters, the writers, the actors ...
The whole team worked hard this past year to give us this close to heart show !!

Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami are the soul of the show, and their wonderful acting got me hooked to this show. Big smile

I want also to thank MB development team.Big smile
I think we don't thank you enough for the time you pass moderating our very difficult-to-handle forum. LOLLOL

And last but not least Congratulations to all MBians Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Temptations.RM-RM2.AT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~::~MEIEJ:1st Anniversary Celebration~::~ (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Happy 1st Anniversary Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!

Congratulations Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon for completing a successful one year! Congratulations to all MBians too! HugThis show has always had a special place in my heart since the first episode...its such a gripping story full of emotions, feelings and heart touching characters. The show has commendable dialogues and scenes which always makes Madhubala unique amongst other shows. I started watching Madhubala when one day I suddenly switched on my television bored and in no aspiration to watch such a show but WOW I watched the first episode...and it hooked me on to know the rest of the story and the way the characters were portrayed I had no choice but to watch it all!! I am soo happy and proud that I am a regular viewer of Madhubala from the first episode and missing even one episode is impossible for me! Drashti Dhami is the charming beauty that no other actress has and she has done full justice to her character and made Madhubala even more special and stunning! Vivian Dsena is the just perfect for his role of RK/Rishab Kundra and he has portrayed RK with such grace and attitude which makes RK the most desirable superstar! As much as I praise Madhubala and RK or Drashti Dhami or Vivian Dsena its less! Rishbala is the most stunning and hot couple ever!! They seriously give me goosebumps when I see their hot chemistry onscreen and make me blush. Blushing  Hayee!! Love you both!!! HeartThe whole star cast of Madhubala has done a superb job in bringing the show to such success which is unbeatable. Padmini, Trishna, Bittu ji, Deepali etc etc have made the show the most unique and different show ever!! I love you all and Rishbala...you all simply rock and may all of you get all the success in life! God bless you Madhubala and the whole star cast!! This show should run forever because the story is just amazing! Madhubala rocks forever and will always be in my favorite shows list! HugMuaahh...lots of kisses and hugs to my Rishbala!! Hug

This is a magnificent thread and the most beautiful anniversary thread I have seen dear! Star Really lovely to see how you guys wrote the characters description and story with so much grace and talent. I loved the whole thread including VM's and siggies and everything. Hats off to the thread makers and the whole team who put soo much effort into this!
Thumbs UpThanks for making this anniversary soo special for all MBians. Amazing, brilliant and excellent job done! Clap

Heart This is our Rishbala's hands which will always stay together no matter how far they are from eachother!!
Heart

Best wishes,

Big smile PP/pinkpearl5 Big smile

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 28 May 2013 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-RM-RM2.AT

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Wow Amazing thread Guys a round of applause for everyone that has made it, its gorgeous. It looks like you guys have put alot of hard work into it. Loved all of the siggies, the vm and the write ups on the show.Embarrassed 

Happy anniversary Madhubala. Cant believe that its been a year since this show has been around. Happy anniversary to Team MeiejParty. And a special thanks to DD and VD for portraying RK and Madhu in such an awesome way and still keeping us hooked into the showEmbarrassed

Edited by shmurr - 28 May 2013 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-.Mohabbatein.

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

All the best for the future and the show is rocking 
DD is such a beauty and talented.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-

redfox

redfox

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for the awesome thread ..Fab work Clap

And congratulations to the whole MEIEJ team for a very successful 1 year
Hope they continue to get success for the hard work

Special mention to DVD and Raghuvir Shekhawat without whom the show wouldn't be what it is today

Last but not the least a huge round of applause to all the talented members who give us the amazing newletters and the brilliant creations in Creations gallery

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MBians

It all started with a dream Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Temptations..Mohabbatein.

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Happy 1st Anniversary Team Madhubala and MB-ians Hug Party

Awesome job on the thread ladies! It looks amazing Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple--Deepali-Temptations..Mohabbatein.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Great job with the anniversary thread, Team MB:)

Happy Anniversary!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple--Deepali-Temptations..Mohabbatein.

-Rimsha-sizzles

IF-Dazzler

-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top