Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-MAS-

-MAS-

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Episode 281 Discussion: 25th May 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum.
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Cheers,
-MAS-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu_8river123zoya_naziya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 281 Discussion: 25th May 2013" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MAS-

-MAS-

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Episode 281 Discussion - EOD Summary

RK-Madhu's mehendi ceremony in RK mansion; RK invites Sultan for the wedding

Events Of The Episode

1. Continuation of yesterday's episode, RK issues the challenge to Madhu about confessing her love for him in public. He meets Bittuji on his way out who inform him about gathering of press outside RK mansion. RK is thoughtful for a minute but instructs Bittuji to call them inside the house. RK and Madhu all dressed up come down the stairs when press starts bombarding them with questions. The press ask them personal probing questions whether marriage is for real this time (and not sham like last time), when RK first fell in love with Madhu etc. RK  declares he can give his life for his love and also will take life o fanyone who even thinks of taking his love away. He gets increasingly agitated and angry and that is when Madhu steps in and tells the press to pray for their happiness, that she is with her Rishabh and that is all  she has to say. RK, Bittuji and Radhaji are all impressed with the way she handles the press.

2. Sultan who is watching this telecast, fumes in anger. Later the press disperse and RK declares his love for Madhu once again. This is then followed by the mehendi ceremony where Madhu sings a song and RK joins her and they each declare love for each other thru the song. Dipali who is also there is watching Madhu and is sure this is all part of Madhu's acting. Sultan meanwhile is trying to reach Madhu on the phone desperately.

3. After the mehendi ceremony Madhu returns to the bedroom where she has the dilemma of changing her clothes with both hands full of mehendi. RK volunteers in helping her change clothes and that sequence gets over with RK keeping his eyes closed and Madhu with her eyes open. She is very touched by his gesture and is tearful. RK demands a reward for his service and when he is about to lean in to her for a kiss, this romantic moment is interrupted by a phone ring.  RK is annoyed but Madhu smiles.

4. RK picks up the phone and realizes that it is Sultan who is calling. RK is angry instantly but does control his anger and chides Sultan for ruining romantic moment of his friend with her husband. He also informs Sultan that their wedding is scheduled for 31st May and issues an invitation to him. He then passes the phone to Madhu. Sultan immediately asks for Madhu's wellbeing. He also requests Madhu not to proceed with her plan thereby putting her life in danger as RK is a dangerous man. Madhu assures Sultan that she is ok. She further tells him that since her mother and sister won't be attending the wedding, he should definitely attend the wedding as her friend.

5. Later RK asks Madhu if Sultan still has her number and if she is still in touch with him. Madhu tries to explain to RK, however RK interrupts her saying that he is not the  suspicious RK of the past anymore and trusts Madhu completely and from the bottom of his heart. Madhu is in tears again after hearing this.

Episode ends
Episode Reviews

Page 1 -  _charu_, tanvismile, ennishet, 0-SD-0
Page 2 -  dramacrazy12, armummy, zoya_naziya, leelaa9, 0-SD-0, war_is_peace,
                _charu_
Page 3 -   ClosetRomantic,  masan1, sangeet6690,
Page 4 -  blacklambo, ClosetRomantic, Hi2life,
Page 5 - i-me-myself, subashini, blacklambo, masan1, river123

Edited by -MAS- - 25 May 2013 at 8:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuClosetRomanticaan-rish_charu_leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hum dono  do jism ek jaan hain par do jism ek KAAN nahi hain ROFL class of a dialogue ..

so it was Rishbala's mehandi today...

started off on a very positive note..Madhu looking stunning in her peach and aqua dress..Radhaji, full marks ! VD was complimenting her well, he was looking hot and dashing...both were looking angelic as they descended the stairs..like real life celebrity couples Day Dreaming 

RK addressing the Indian and International press..wow ! ppl. in the press asked some stupid questions which made RK angry, Madhu sensed it and answered on his behalf...Radha , Bittuji and RK were proud of Madhu and the way she handled the press...RK said "I love you" to her and BG mein kuch sitar bajne lage LOL cute Rishbala moment.. 

The mehandi function..they cud have done it without the dukhi aatma close ups..i mean Dipali and Sultan..

Mehandi Hasan's "ha ha ha" was hilarious ROFL Madhu 's mehandi was beautiful, hope it stays till the wedding..in one hand RK and in the other Rishabh ...Day Dreaming Madhu took up the challenge and sung "hum marr jayenge"...i'm biased towards the songs of these movies so i won't complain...they looked very very cute together...as if they r the only ones present there..saari duniya gayi andhere mein ..

the bedroom scene..AHAAN ! was that RK ? Day Dreaming * ahem ahem * no comments Blushing it was sooo beautifully done , and something different from the usual mehandi and post mehandi scenes...ye theek hai... the bride and groom do all the rasms and back to their bedroom.."bahut imandari se" RK did his job ...she opened his eyes and he closes his eyes Day Dreaming.my Rishbala are the best Day DreamingDancing

if TV world was real, i wud have stabbed somebody today Angry RK was about to kiss Madhu and this man couldn't stop calling as if therez some emergency Dead ye koi time hai phone karna ka...Angry manhoosiyat failana zaroori hai 

i was literally fuming when he was talking to Madhu...but liked all of RK's dialogues..specially the kaan one ROFL chahe gussa ho ya zehar, BBB karna ka haq hai RK ka so that's what he did pyaar se makhan maar ke , only to impress his biwi...see now when should BE SHAQI, he's giving it up and trusting Madhu ...whatever ! I wish Madhu tells him abt her revenge plan before it's late..and of course her connection with Sulu...

Precap was super cute..naughty RK again Day Dreaming

Edited by _charu_ - 25 May 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuforeverastarHi2lifeClosetRomanticbcbs_srkmaaneet13Aphroditedesigrl414aan-rishKayminu_8prema_ksblacklambosangeet6690river123amrithasarmummyTaniya20Neutral_MonaDrashti13Shazziedvs_smiRKanastasia21sree.gattusoni28sunflower52zoya_naziyaAnanya050-SD-0anitaranicardio21ennishetwar_is_peace-Dil-susan7Piyatrixleelaa9

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
RK undressed madhu with eyes closed ?How can he make her wear the pant with his eyes closed ?LOLI mean he has to hold the pant in right position for her to put her legs and even for the top ,LOLDirector gone completelty ,and too much love ,too much teasing,acting funny ,over romantic ,all this makes love look so artificial ,It just doesnt look natural ,madhu  ,so soon she forgave him the person who gave worst pain to her family,

i mean she cant even convince her own mother ,its such a big occasion of her life ,she can obviously spends time in convincing her mother ,if she doesnt listen to her now ,give her time ,make RK work on impressing her mother ,why is she acting so selfish?

RK was so supose to repent right ?he just proposed her and she forgave him .

Most important irritating thing-why has RK and madhu explaining again and again ,narrating how much they love each other.Loving each other should be shown in their gestures ,again again hero speaking same and heroine listening is so annoying.AngryPlus that song ,is she a singer?LOL

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved the episode.

I loved the understanding between RK and Madhu and their Rishbala moments. RK trusts Madhu and doesn't react badly on receiving Sultan's call. His helping Madhu with her dress was really sweet - kab se yeh itna sharif bun gaya? That was the question in my mind, but as Madhu said he didn't cheat even a bit. And Madhu helps RK tackle the press and those questions. She knows RK well enough that she intervenes and answers those pesky reporters.

Did anyone find Dipali's look amiss? She usually looks better in her day to day garb, and somehow ruins it up during special occasions. Dipali was shooting venomous darts towards Madhu seeing her cozing up to RK. Today, neither Dipali nor Sultan could spoil my mood. I was in la la land thanks to my crazy pair - RK and Madhu.

And those talking about redemption need to see the couple in love. That stage has gone, so has the repentance. Only Madhu could demand anything and she saw something worth forgiving in RK and forgave him. That's enough for me, I won't go around finding fault with CV or the lead pair.

Looking forward to more of Rishbala next week. Day Dreaming

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuGIGI2012foreverastarClosetRomanticmaaneet13bcbs_srk-Trinity-Hi2lifeKaydesigrl414minu_8i-me-myselfaan-rishsangeet6690blacklamboriver123Taniya20Neutral_MonaDrashti13Shazzieamrithasarmummysree.gattudvs_smiRKsoni28sunflower520-SD-0anitaranizoya_naziyaAnanya05cardio21-Dil-Rk-the-baazigar_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9-Vinu-

war_is_peace

IF-Sizzlerz

war_is_peace

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I MISSED IT!!Cry Cry Cry Cry 

waiting for repeat!!! Ouch

Edited by war_is_peace - 25 May 2013 at 10:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjupnarsHi2lifeaan-rishamrithasarmummydvs_smiRKcardio21ennishetRk-the-baazigarleelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I had a messed up viewing today with Youtube, Dailymotion and finally the domainblocked ones.  I ended up watching three brushes to get the entire screening.

Anyways it was another entertaining episode inspite of the Kabab Mein Haddi.

LAdies and Gentlemen from Indian and International Press ?!!! International bhi...Kya lambi lambi chodi ! ROFL

Pyaar Mera aur Madhu ka koi bachcha nahin jiska main exact time and date and place bataun (i changed it towards end) ROFL

Sikky - 
Mere Bhai ki shaadi hai ROFL
Wife tumhe bhi toh tayyar hona hai ROFL

Bittuji and Radhaji team - Nice.Smile

Did not like Dips hair-style in Mehendi scene, but her big bindi suited her. Bindi looked really nice on her. But poor Seema..not getting chance to display her acting talent. Sad!!

Mehndi Hassan's laugh...Ha Ha Ha ROFL

Hum Mar jaayenge-Aashiqui 2 Song
This time it was Madhu colluding with Bittuji for the sing song and song chosen was such that even RK declared the same.  This is to bring out the difference of the Mr.India I love you song during Padmini and Shamsher's Sangeet, where Bittuji was helping RK.

The junior actors expressions were notable when Madhu's song starts. Approve
But Tulasi Kumar's nasal tone on Madhu's husky voice made me adjust my ear buds to tune myself into the appropriate frequencies. LOL

VD dances so unimpressively LOL

I still wonder how the tight sleeves allowed the Mehendi to remain as is without getting rubbed or smudged. But chalo koi nahin, romance ke naam pe sab chalta hai.Wink

Liked Madhu's earrings and her dress. Very pleasing and elegant with those light shades and overall shimmer.

RK's closed eyes help to Madhu for change of dress was very much like Sheldon doing it for Penny when she has her hand fractured...and the way even Sheldon says...I cannot see, but I can feel and how I cannot I miss seeing the Tattoo was so funny. I am talking about Big Bang Theory. I guess RK though not seeing had all the opportunity to "chance pe Haath maarna" ROFL

See the rhyming
Maana ki Main and Madhu, Do Jism  Ek Jaan hai
Par Do Jism Ek Kaan Nahin Hai Sultaan ROFL ROFL

And Ode to Dosti begins. ROFL ROFL
First RK gives Dosti ki Duhaai to Sultan
Kabhi apne Dost to Apne Pati ke saath Khamosh Pal without disturbance Bitaane toh do

Mausambi juice ROFL

So officially RK accepting Sultan's friendship with Madhu is Channel's now official Kabab Mein Haddi drama stamping. So HAddi will continue to disrupt Madhu and RK's relationship even after wedding if it happens ever...

And finally Ode to Trust begins
RK's dialogues to Madhu

So what was it about today ?
It was Ode to Love and Trust between RK and Madhu and telling someone else to stay in limits of friendship.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 25 May 2013 at 11:04am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuforeverastarbcbs_srkAphroditemaaneet13-Trinity-apolloartemisClosetRomanticdesigrl414Kayi-me-myselfaan-rishminu_8prema_kssangeet6690masan1blacklamboriver123amrithasarmummyDrashti13Neutral_MonaShazziedvs_smiRKsoni28anitaranizoya_naziyacardio21Ananya05Rk-the-baazigarennishetwar_is_peace-Dil-susan7_charu_leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
random musings

something very fishy about Sultan..Dead can't understand his urgency to ask madhu to stop the revenge plan and come back..did Madhu ask for his help that he's telling her "i'm with you, still, why take a risk?" Pinch and Madhu? phone par bhi smile? Ermm itni bakwas for RK , phir bhi...

I understand RK wanted to prove it to Madhu that he trusts her but inviting him to his wedding? Ermm very awkward scene..RK couldn't help giving his disgust wala expression when he heard Sultan on the phone..also, in the first scene, when Bittuji informs him about the reporters, he's in deep thought, as if he gave the interview to the press so that it's viewed by Sultan..

anyhow, i liked how he jumped over that couch to get the phone LOL

n again he admitted today it was love at first sight LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 25 May 2013 at 11:25am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkmaaneet13-Trinity-Kaydesigrl414prema_kssangeet6690aan-rishblacklamboTaniya20river123amrithasNeutral_MonaDrashti13Shazziearmummysoni28crazygirl4RD0-SD-0zoya_naziyaanitaraniAnanya05cardio21-Dil-Rk-the-baazigarennishetwar_is_peaceleelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top