SwaRonTanHa FF~Enigma of Fate 2~ epilogue pg 24

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail

ENIGMA OF FATE

so what happens when destiny brings u face to face to someone you never wanted to see?
what happens when you realize that "man is the architect of his own fate" is a just a mere saying...and you have to follow the path mapped out by your fate?
so how far are you willing to go for friendship?
 what happens when you know you can never have the person you want the most in the world?
so what happens when your are left with a guilt of hurting the person u want to protect the most from the world?
so what happens when you know your heart would beat for only one person even if he is the one responsible for the emptiness inside it?
what happens when you know you can never stop loving the person you hate the most?

A story about friendship, hurt, anger, guilt, trust, broken promises, life's twists and turns, about destiny's funny games but more over about LOVE and its power to change your life- build it or destroy it! but in the end conquering all and once again proving that some matches are made in heaven and some love stories are bound to happen.
Fate is not a very cruel thing but it is not a very merciful thing either.It has funny ways of playing with people's life and making them play on the most difficult level of life's game in order to reach their destination. In this story we will once again see the enigma of fate and try to solve it if it ever could be!

NOTE: This FF is written for SwaRon as Tanha only you are not allowed to read it while imagining Sharon as someone else except Sneha. No offence to VruShan but only TanHa are the ones who ruled my imagination while penning down this story. Without being rude this FF is written only SwaRon as TanHa and NOT as someone else so if you wanna read it while imagining someone else then kindly hit the back button!...it was not meant to offend anyone's feelings...if that happened then pardon me for that.

NOTE#3: Do not copy paste my work on other sites or even on IF as anew post. Be creative enough and pen down your own thoughts. If u do so then u will have to face severe consequences.

Thank you

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 10 years ago
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
I am gonna mention as many many possible readers whose comments never failed to encourage me and hopefully will not forget anyone.

Meera Api: Though she is MIA now I miss her and her feedback alot...she is one of those people whose comment made me change my decision to discontinue this FF...miss her and can't thanks her enough for her precious comments.

Marauder: His comments are always so mature and well one of the best. He analyzes everything and gives a very encouraging and appreciating comment. Miss him and his comments but still he is one of those people whose comments I cherish alot.

ABBY: I just love that she comments so quickly and always appreciated. Love her for her support through this FF and always wait eagerly for her to comment.

Nidhi: She is also MIA but I miss her feedback. A fab writer herself so her feedback meant alot. nonetheless she encouraged me to continue this FF when I decided to discontinue it. Miss her feedback.

Amrita_S: She is a sweetheart and I always wait for her to comment. One of those readers who has read my every work and has been encouraging me from the start. Love her and eagerly wait for her feedback.

Tanuka: she is also one of my old readers and supported me through out the FF...a silent member now...love her feedback and love her for still reading my work pressing like :)

Sudha: She gives great feedback and has always supported me. Miss her and her comments...her comments had been very encouraging and spl.

Nia: she is also MIA but she has also given me some very encouraging and great comments...thanks for that dear.

Mansie: She is also one of my old readers and supported me since the start. love and her feedback...thanks for being there dear.

Jumrulzz: thanks for those wonderful comments dear...they were always encouraging.

Namrata: She is also with me and this FF through the start and love her for that...ur comments are amazing dear.

Deepika Api: One of those people who analyze everything perfectly and gives amazing comments...she has also encouraged me alot through her beautiful comments and Api I always wait for them eagerly.

Maruim: She has also been giving me very good comments. Love her for supporting me with this FF...thanks dear.

Rutu: her comments were always amazing...so crisp and well made me smile. Miss her and her feedback.

Parvathi12: she also joined me on my journey of this FF in start and gave some very good comments.

Sadiya: A very sweet girl and has been supporting me since the start of this FF...love her comments...thanks for supporting me dear.

Uzma: I just Love her comments...they are amazing...i always wait eagerly for them...she always brings a huge smile on my face with her comments...thanks for the support dear.

Twinkle_d3: she also has been supporting me throughout the FF and love her for that...thanks for those amazing comments dear.

Suks: she is a great friend of mine and even great supporter...love her comments and miss her...her every single comment has left me speechless she just praises me too much and I absolutely love her.

Shaani2209: one of my readers since start...she gave me some amazing comments. Thanks for the feedback dear.

swaronland: thanks for those fab comments dear...totally love them.

anindita91: thanks for those encouraging and amazing comments...love them...they mean alot <3

Amsa: Love this girl...she has commented on my every work and always encourages me...thanks for the support dear

Raveena: She joined me in the middle of the journey and her comments are so mature and amazing...love her feedback and always wait for it.

Joshua: she has also supported me through out and gave me some very encouraging comments...love her.

Srishti: Love her and her reserves...lol...a great person and whenever she comments she always encourages me...I eagerly wait for her to unreserve her comments and love them...thanks for being there in this journey Girl.

Rumeli: thanks for those comments dear..they mean alot.

Ananya: She also gives some very crisp comments and I absolutely miss and love them...thanks for those comments dear.

arjuhiswaron: thank you for all those comments through out the FF dear...love them.

neetha: love this girl and her comments...always amazing..thanks for them dear.

an_skyfighter: thanks for those amazing comment dear...loved them.

abhilasha_dream: thanks for those amazing comments through out the FF...love them dear.

Beula: Once again great girl and gives equally great comments...thanks for the support dear.

Pratikdeev7: Thanks so much for all those amazing and encouraging comments...I always love them and wait for them.

arch2012: your comments are always so lovely...I love them and they encourage me alot...thank you :)

shan16: thanks for those amazing comments dear

1D_D3-crazy: thanks for the comment dear...love them

swaron_pk: thanks for the comments dear

mahirah: she gave some very good comments...thanks for those dear.

beeny: once again thanks for the comments u gave me dear.

mrash: thanks for those comments and likes dear...means alot.

Nehal: thank you Nehal for those amazing comments and likes dear...love them

lassipriya: thanks for those comments dear.

raj_tanha_fan: thanks for commenting and encouraging me dear.

swaron_rocks: thanks for those comments dear...mean alot.

Hoppy: thanks for those comments and likes dear.

megsy: thanks for some lovely and encouraging comments dear...love them.

Zainab: thank for those comments dear...mean alot.

Ria_swaronthanks for those likes and comments dear...mean alot.

Tanhawalaswaron: thank you shagun for those awesome and encouraging comments...love them.

Pratik Bhai: Do I even need to tell you how spl ur comment or likes are?...nah I think u already know so I am not gonna say thanks...just keep commenting and liking warna...

Thanks to everyone who is a silent reader or just presses like and I miss him/her. 

Sorry to those whom I forgot to mention as it is nearly impossible to remember everyone...I will edit them as soon as I remember anyone else.

THANK YOU everyone from the bottom of my heart...love all of you for ur support.

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
INDEX
Chapter 1-21: thread 1

Chapter 22: pg 1
Chapter 23: pg 12
chapter 24: pg 20
Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 10 years ago
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
NOTE:

For pmz please add id "devil_rocks" to ur buddy list and don't send me requests on this account for pmz. They will be deleted directly.
DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Here is the next chapter guys...enjoy.

Chapter 22

Swayam kicked the stone in his way as he took slow and small steps walking aimlessly on the beach at this hour of the night. Her words kept ringing in his ears like an unwanted memory "I don't dance….I won't ever…"His heart seemed to constrict a little each time her voice rang in his ears filled with so much pain, agony, longing and regret and then would slowly break into so many small pieces upon realizing every time that he was the one responsible for all those emotions within her. He was the one responsible for so much hurt, anger and all dark feelings within her. He closed his eyes and swallowed hard as once again his throat went dry. But a traitorous tear still found its way down his face and he wiped it away with the back of his hand but a small smile crept upon his face as those precious memories danced in front of his eyes.

The first time he ever laid his eyes upon her, she was dancing in the dazzler diva mode. Then in the auditorium when he went to meet her she was dancing, the first time he day dreamed of her she was dancing, the first time ever she felt something for him she was dancing with him on a salsa number, the first time ever her heart skipped a beat because of him she was dancing with him for paso double practice, the first time her emotions for him went out of her control she was dancing with him on haye rama song, the first time ever she started to accept her feelings for him she danced with him alone in the projector room, the first time she realized she can't live without him she was dancing with rey for a charity event. The first time she day dreamed about him she danced in the middle of the road, the first time she tried to seduce him she danced with him once again on a salsa tune and when she whispered those three words to him she was dancing with him in front of the whole college for a competition.  Her every emotion, every actions was defined by dancing how could she leave it?...

He bit his trembling lip hard as his knees gave away and he fell on the sand. The tears turned into loud sobs and he covered his mouth with his hands to stop himself from crying out loud in pain. The irony of fate, wasn't he the one who claimed to give her all the happiness in the world? And in the end, he ended up giving her anything but that. The most torturous thing for him at that moment the stupid beating of his heart if only it would stop then everything would end and he would have nothing to worry about but it never stopped and never did the pain. Did he even deserve her after everything he did to her? Was she right to push him away? The never ending stream of tears kept flowing while he pondered through different questions in his head and with every question increased the intensity of pain. He ran a hand through his hair and grabbed a handful of them pulling on them mercilessly in desperation. Finally he let out a pain filled, agonizing scream and ended up banging his hands against the sand. Then slowly his body also gave away and he bent over resting his forehead also against the sand while the tears flowed down his face and disappeared into the sand. His hands clenched and unclenched and a few moments passed. Finally he mustered up all his strength and sat back up straight with sand enclosed in both of his hands due to clenching and as he opened his closed fists he saw the grains of sand passing through his fingers and falling back down. Everything was just like the sand, even Sharon , no matter how hard he tried to hold on they just seemed to slip past his fingers. He looked skywards and smiled then said "You win…I lose…just give her the happiness she deserves" he realized he cannot fight against his fate, if six years ago it was decided that he can't have her then he can never expect to win against God's will. He will leave her alone if that's what she wants but not before making her dance again. He vowed to himself he will not die until he sees her feet dancing again. After vowing, he slowly raised his body on his legs and started to walk towards his car. At that moment a flash of thunder appeared in the sky and then the droplets of water fell from it as if the God himself was crying with him but he was too devastated to notice it. He will make her dance, no matter what. He will give her, her smile back and only one thing can bring that back. He will make sure she dances again even if it's the last thing he does.

Sharon entered her room and closed the door behind her with a loud thud. She was eager to have left that party and found a new courage within her to push him away. It was finally just like it used to be. She finally had the courage she needed to mend the broken walls around her which was driven by her anger. Yes, it was her anger in the first place which had driven her this far and her hatred for him had kept her strong. She had become weak and allowed the walls around her to break when she had lost the reason to hate him and be angry on him. But now she finally had one thing which filled her with enough hatred to push him away. She sat on the bed with a sigh knowing it would be difficult but she would hold onto this until she manages to give him the final push he needs. She stood up and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was still wearing the damn sari, the first thing she needed to do was to get out of it. Without wasting a minute more she went towards the bathroom and stripped free of the sari then turned on the shower. The cold water hit her hard but it was helping to soothe her raging nerves.

Swayam entered his house with only one though in his mind. He would make her dance no matter what but first he needed to get out of these wet clothes. He will handle her with care and make her dance by hook or by crook. She has all these pent up emotions buried deep within her and the only way she can let go off them is by dancing. Then she will think clearly and until then he will wait for her decision and will accept it no matter what. He placed his car keys on the table and made his way towards his bedroom.

Sharon turned the shower off and looked around for fresh pair of clothes, realizing she never took out her night suit from the cupboard she settled for the towel and wrapped it tightly around her body. Then she opened the door of the bathroom and bumped into a wall of muscles. She waited for the fall but it never came and she felt two strong arms wrapped protectively around her waist. She didn't need to open her eyes to know who it was and she didn't scared she might break down again. Her earlier resolve was already shaking as he straightened her and helped her gain back her balance. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him who was looking at her with a straight face but such a deep emotion in his eyes. What was it? She was not able to pin point it and it was scaring her.

Before she could say anything he gripped her arm and whispered in a low, hard and unsettling voice "why?" she looked at him confused scared at the way his voice sounded so….angry. He shook her asking the same thing again and jolting her out of her thoughts as if he could make her answer by shaking her like that. Once brought back to reality she jerked her arm free and said "what the hell?" but before she could utter a single word his hands gripped both of her shoulders in a fierce grip and he pulled her towards him looking straight at her in the eye. She wanted to get as far away from him as possible and struggled to get free but his words grabbed her attention and she went still "why did u leave dancing?" her head shot up and her eyes met his, she went rigid with anger "how dare he asks this after everything" she hissed at him "I am amazed u have the audacity to ask that!" she saw a flicker of pain in his cold eyes but it was gone as soon as it came and he replied back "why would u leave dancing for someone like me?" her cold resolve shattered and her eyes filled up with moisture as she thought "why? Why? Because he was the most important person in life, because she didn't want to dance without him, because she friggin' loved him" she tore her gaze away for him and looked sideways saying "let me go" he ignored her as said as his grip tightened on her which made her wince ,she sure would have the print of all of his fingers by morning "don't leave dancing for someone like me" the pain in his voice killed her and she hated the way he considered himself as a cheap person, she burst out finally managing to shake his grip and take a step back "who the hell do u think u r to make decisions for me….I left dancing it was my decision and u don't get to question it" he took one long stride towards her and once again grabbed her but this time slamming her back against the wall and said "I am the reason u left dancing I have all the right to question u anything about it and I will not let u do this to yourself" she hissed back at him "u can't make me to anything….get away from me" but he yelled back "I will make you dance, you will dance again, you will live again and I will make sure of it, got it……" then his voice grew softer and his eyes grew moist as he said " please sharon, don't do this to yourself…dance and dance till ur feet can't stand ur own body weight anymore please don't kill me like this…" her face softened and she stopped struggling against him. Her own eyes grew moist as he looked at his face and then as the next words left his mouth "dance with me Sharon" the dead heart inside her chest started breathing again. Her eyes went wide and her feet itched to move, her restless soul finally found peace and she waited for the dream to end but only it was reality and she knew at that moment she wanted nothing more than to dance with him till they fell down panting hard.

He left her shoulders and cupped her face tilting her face towards him. She parted her lips and it took all she had to stop herself from croaking a small yes. He whispered looking in her eyes which were now unknown to her once again filled with dreams "please, I know u want to…." Yes, Yes, Yes she wanted to but she was still waiting for the dream to end and it was just becoming more and more beautiful. She just wanted this dream to end as soon as possible and needed him to go away from her. She finally managed to choke "swa..yam" but he placed a finger on her lips whispering "shhh….don't push me away not tonight" she was at loss of words and went to land of ecstasy when he bent his head and kissed her near her jaw line. Her skin burned as he made his way down to neck but she yearned for her whole body to burn like that. She arched her back and moved back her head giving him more access and moaned his name while he kissed her in the hollow of her neck. Her moaning encouraged him more and tugged on to her towel. Her fingers went in his hair as he gave all his attention to her right shoulder and kissed her hungrily along her collar bone. She pulled him closer and pressed her body hard against his while he manage to untie the towel the only thing which kept it in its place was that it was pressed tightly between their bodies. Her hand went on the back of his neck and she cupped it while he cupped her face and both of them longed to quench the thirst deep within them. but then they heard the faint sound of her dadi from outside their room "beta kriya called and wants to know if u are alright or not……did something happen?" sharon's eyes went wide with the realization of her actions and she crossed her arms upon her chest holding onto the towel feeling too exposed while swayam found his voice and replied back "No, nothing happened" then looked at Sharon and whispered only to her "yet" which made her turn red and look away from him then he raised his voice again "tell her we r fine" then he gave one last look to the beauty in front of him. Tonight gave him hope again, she will dance again and he knew it. He left the bathroom closing the door behind him and leaving her alone to question what she wants.

To be continued……

P.S: u know what to do right? so what r u all waiting for...gimme ur precious feedback and do hit the like tab.

xoxoxo

-Baz

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me here without a PM...:D
Baz!! Girl finally u updated.. I was completely going mad over waiting for it..:p Itna impatient hogayi k I ws keeping track on the FF forum k ab thread a jaye.. Ab thread a jaye...:p and the update is here... Girl.. How do u manage to raise this level of emotions?? I ws left speechless... U gave a Swayam PoV after quite tym.. Nd it ws brilliantly wrote.. What he was feeling was extremely true to Swayam's character.. I was rly luking forward to his reaction on realisation that Sharon has left dance.. Nd he cudn't forgive him that. Cuz dance is one thing which was in evry phase of their love... That part was rly well written.. Nd d sand part.. How beautifully u wrote dis down.. The mre he z tryin to hld the mre he z loosing it.. Amzing.. Den Sharon.. She is the beauty of this FF u knw.. She is written with such beauty... The past has made so deep wounds in her hr8 that she thinks a thousand tyms bfre acceptng the new feelings.. The wounds r so deep that though they r healing they came out as new with the realisation that she has lost dance too.. One of the most important part of her lyf.. Nd this made her strng to move away frm him... She again tried to close all the feelings.. Nd den Baz u gave such a emotional nd intense moment.. U wrote this part amzingly.. Swayam questioning her Why she lft dance for a person lyk him where Sharon thnking he ws person hu meant to her everythng.. Sharon's chain of thoughts wre brilliantly written.. Dance with me-I LOVED this part... Nd then she strtd loosing to him.. Dey brke apart wen dadi called out.. It ws apt.. Nd I luvd how she is lft with questioning herself what she want... Luking forwrd to how she figures this out.. Eagerly waiting for the next update.. Nd to know how Swayam brngs dance bak in sharon's lyf...
Congratulations for the Second Thread.. Thanks for giving us such an amzing love story...
Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
BilluKiBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAYYY. NEW THREAD AND AN UPDATEEE. :D

oh, and congratulations for the new thread!
Now coming to the update, well, what can i say? It was absolutely AMAZINGGG <3

I mean it was an absolute treat to read! Swayam and Sharon longing for each other, each other's love! Swayam vowed to make Sharon dance! AWWW.

Love,
Shagun
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the 2nd thread swthrt😃
Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Just totally worth of waiting for so long! I am wondering or may be just feeling if you are growing more as an amazing write not like you wrote bad back, but i think your writing skills are getting better and better with each update, like i find a major maturity in writing when i read last chapter and this one. Both are amazing but i think you are becoming out of the world from amazing. Is it so you naughty? 😎

As said loved the chapter, the best emotions written in your entire FF till now and i guess i won;t be reading anything  better then the emotional part you penned down. EVER! So happy that you gave Swayam's point of view too, and how he promised to make her dance seems like an amazing track in on our way in the FF! I really hope so! 😳

The part in which Sharon's small POV was shown when she cam in bedroom till the very naughty end was amazing! :D OMG, like really? Sharon was naked in front of Swayam? Blushy! ☺️ LOL!

I used to love dadi but now i am wishing to kill her! Argh, ow i wish she had never come to disturb! 😉 I wish to see their little kiddo who always play with his pink hippo in next update! And show a bit of sweet and cute yet teasing scene between Swayam, Sharon and that Pink hippo lover! Hehehe.. i love that boy! 🤗

PS : You better give long update from next time because i find it a bit smaller then usually what you update! And better update fast! 😈

-Marium