Benaam Rishta... Tere Mere Darmiyaan... OS.. Jus

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okayzzz! So im writin an os,the idea cme into my mind while i ws listening to this song.. Darmiyaan! Awesomee song... Love it!N this is cmpltly cmpltly dedicated to my Honsey/Hanuddi/Hanu/Honey who is my 1st bff in IF.. I persuaded her to wrte an Os fr me on my bday n promised her that ill write one fr her too! So sweetheart, this one is fr u! Hope u luv it! Do cmnt n temme! Othrs also can cmnt n lyk! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time-8:00pm Day-Saturday Place-Santa Cruz,a posh area of Mumbai.. House no:25   A pretty gurl in her mid twenties dressed in a pretty pink saree cmes to her drawing room and sits on the sofa. She is tired out n needs rest so she switches on the tv! This pretty lady is Honey.. Honey Shaleen Malhotra! Yess the wife of vry dashing,talented n hot Tv actor Shaleen Malhotra! She flips the channel to Star Plus n volla Arjun is being telecasted honey decides to watch her hubby's show! A soft smile sprd across her lips n a blush creepd up her pretty face whn she saw her husband on screen lukin as Smashin as eva! She watches the whole epi n aftr that switchs off the tv! "its 9!" she thought lukin at the watch "i must start preparing dinner! Shaleen kabhi bhi aate honge!" so she gt up n movd towards the kitchen to make dinner! Time-2:30am its nw too late, Honey is anxiously waiting fr her husband! The dinner which she cookd wid so mch luv fr her husband nw ws all cold.plus she ws feelin vry sleepy..She lukd in hr cell.
"shaayad shaleen ne call kiya ho?" bt thre ws no missed call nor any txt message..she fell asleep... Aftr what seemd lyk 15 mins,she sat up by the sound of her doorbell"shaleen honge!" she smild n ran to opn the door. And yes standing outside the door our vry own Shaleen with his killer luks n damn killer smile! Honey fell lyk she cud hug him tightly n neva eva let him go!"Shaleen??" he smild n spke" wifey?" Honey felt she cud melt in him bt she remained firm"Aap jakr fresh ho jayiye me khana laga deti hun!" Shal ws stunnd at his wife's reaction "wifey??" he mvd inside. Hon ws nw setting up plates. Shal cme towrds her n askd her"u okay sweetheart?" Hon " i am bt hv u lukd at the time Shal? Its 2:45 am! Nw go n freshen up n cme dwn to hve dinner! Im starving!" Shal nw quietly movd upstairs twrds der room to freshen up... By the tym Shal cme dwn Hon had already finished plating the food n ws waitin fr him. They sat down to eat,thy ate in silence Shal tried to talk bt Hon didnt! Aftr dinner Hon went upstairs..
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg poor honey...she waited for him...and he not even say sorry...

Update soon dear I want to know who is she...

My gues as everyone knows...

SANA...
She dressed up in her night dress n ws combin her hair whn Shal entred ther bedroom! Shal cme towards her,huggd her frm the bck n planted a kiss on her neck pulse Honey ws jus tryin to remain calm whn she knew she couldnt. Wheneva he ws around her,his love,his earthy luks,his powerful n sexy masculanity could mke her go week in knees!! Hon"Shal leave me.im sleepy!" Shal"not yet! What s up wid u?" "Nothing im fine! " no wifey ur not smethngs wrong wid u!" Hon's disgust cme out " fine! U wanna knw what it is? Its u Shal! Ur an actor i understand that u hve hectic shootin schedules bt still do u hve the decency to atleast call n temme that ull be late? Is it sch a big issue??" Shal's face broke into a smile" oho. Thats the reason ur upset?? Oky baba i promise that nxt tym ill call u up or text u! Okay!?? Sorry fr that dear! Nw cmon gimme a smile" hon's angr vanished he ws maaagggicalll!! Thisss guyyy! N she smiled " now thats lyk my Wifey!" n widout thinkin twice he claimed her lips..pulling her mre to himself..
guysss im tellin u plss.. She is not Sana... She is my bff in IF Honey! Undr the user name Honeylovesarjun! I guess sme of u evn knw her! :)
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my my lov u shanu
It's jst awesome yar...
Fab os
Lov u n Thxxx a lotzzz

Thx to all..:)
n she responded bck as passionately! Her hands rested on his strong chest and clutched the fabric of his shirt tightly! She could taste the urgency on his lips n our Shal could taste her need fr him on her tender lips! Thy broke apart as thy both neded sme air! Honey's lips wre nw tingling by his essence! He carried her up bridal style n movd twrds their bed!! He laid her down n kissed her again! Thn he slowly cast off his shirt n her night gown's shrug... *iske aage mujhse likha nhi jayega! Blushin Blushin!* n both gt lost in ech othr... Nxt Morning... Hon opened her eys n turnd expctin to find Shal next to her.. Bt whn she couldnt she sat up holding her sheets more close to her n to her relief Shal ws der dressin up buttoning his shirt he lukd at her n smild"gud morning! Sleeping beauty!" n he kissed her forhead.. Hon smild n askd"kahin ja rhe ho Shal?" "yeah baby! Woh kya h na gorky sir ka call aaya tha. Had to go fr a shoot!" "Aaj pr aaj toh off tha na?" "yaa bt urgnt scene h.jaana padega!" "umm oky"
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honey bhabiji,kahaan hai aap?????
Shanaya,it was truly a beautiful one.
Loved it.
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zebbie0504

Honey bhabiji,kahaan hai aap?????
Shanaya,it was truly a beautiful one.