TB: Mixed bag of emotions in Pavitra Ristha!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Mixed bag of emotions in Pavitra Ristha!

Post Archana's well being Pavitra Ristha will be one big bag of mixed emotions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
So more melodrama and Ovi's obnoxious demands before Arjun Purvi can be finally reunited! 🀒 I hope Archana also doesnt favor her selfish daughter this time! She shd consider Pari's welfare now, more than Ovi's. 
vasu_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

So more melodrama and Ovi's obnoxious demands before Arjun Purvi can be finally reunited! 🀒 I hope Archana also doesnt favor her selfish daughter this time! She shd consider Pari's welfare now, more than Ovi's. 

Hi Pallavi, Vasu here. I finally sorted the issues with my ID. Archana as Ovi's mother will definitely try to make Arjun Ovi marriage work but she should consider Ovi's state of mind once for all. Purvi skipping town will not solve any problem as it has been done once but it did not benefit Arjun-Ovi's marriage. Archana should stand firm this time and ask if Arjun and Ovi want their marriage to work rather than encouraging blame-it-all-on-Purvi attitude of her daughter's. Archana would also be worried about Onir-Purvi's marriage, strange that the article did not say anything on that. With the drama now more focused on Archana coming out of coma, I am not sure if Onir's secret would be out any soon.

What is confusing is that these articles suggest a well formed storyline whereas what we see on a daily basis seems to be an evolving plot that holds any consistency. 

AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Hi Pallavi, Vasu here. I finally sorted the issues with my ID. Archana as Ovi's mother will definitely try to make Arjun Ovi marriage work but she should consider Ovi's state of mind once for all. Purvi skipping town will not solve any problem as it has been done once but it did not benefit Arjun-Ovi's marriage. Archana should stand firm this time and ask if Arjun and Ovi want their marriage to work rather than encouraging blame-it-all-on-Purvi attitude of her daughter's. Archana would also be worried about Onir-Purvi's marriage, strange that the article did not say anything on that. With the drama now more focused on Archana coming out of coma, I am not sure if Onir's secret would be out any soon.

What is confusing is that these articles suggest a well formed storyline whereas what we see on a daily basis seems to be an evolving plot that holds any consistency. 

Awesome fact that u have statedπŸ‘
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasu_2013

Hi Vasu, great to see you back on the forum! Welcome back! πŸ˜ƒ 
I agree with you abt the storyline, its been 4 yrs of this show and now the writers are just too jaded and tired to think of anything new so repeating the same old Ovi-Arjun-Purvi messy track instead of sorting it out and finding a healthy solution. 
If Ovi wants a clean break and wants to pursue her modelling career, why force her to return to Arjun with all the past baggage and resentment, anger etc? Why not let her move on in life? Why wont Archana think abt Pari who is Arjun and Purvi's daughter? And where is Onir in this whole scheme of things? I dont think the CVs have decided yet what to do with him...πŸ˜† They are still playing tic tac toe round I go...with the supposed secret of Onir's past. πŸ˜†
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! More of this babying ovi nonsense ? Can't they just get arvi together and move on already? 

I hope she stays in Canada and never returns.