girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Assumption:After hair cut the person becomes unrecognizable.
Assumption 2: Changing attire also makes the person unrecognizable 
Assumption 3: Name change also makes the person unrecognizable

because this is what happens when some of our acquaintance  (Friend, relative or what ever ) gets a haircut and changes their dress   we fail to recognize and ask them to introduce themselves.

So now Meera,hudda and rest of the world  is supposed not  to recognize him  and take to him as new right hand man of chalu shalu πŸ˜²

Now what?
Arjun starts multitasking of finding non-existent Ishwar Pandey, make Meera fall in love with total different person(I will bow down to CVs if they make him intelligent enough to take Meera into confidence and tell her about makeover ), start shopping for chalu shalu, find more similarities between him and DB,ignore all her advances, join the gang of mishra hi, lallanwa and rest, and kanphoose already kanphoosed ganna man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saba filhaal mujhe hassi a rahi hai tumhara post padke πŸ€£ baki ka badd main edit karungi πŸ€’
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saba the Q is why would he try to make Meera fall in love with his new version when that would raise Qs of her character? That Meera is so fickle ki she easily falls in and out of love?! I hope the makers actually show him trying to make Meera believe that he is Prithvi in new look. But then that too raises the Q ki would Meera not recognise him in any look since the Cvs have been making these tall claims of both being connected at soul level. So what the heck are these guys trying to show / tell?Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail
wait & watch...wish for interesting 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Adiana...its safe to assume they themselves are clueless as we are  πŸ€”
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waise I have some points that raise Qs for the way this is being planned to be taken forward - 

1. Will Prithvi try to woo Meera as the newly created Arjun? If yes, why would he try to make Meera fall in love with his new version when that would raise Qs of her character? That Meera is so fickle ki she easily falls in and out of love?!

2. If the plan is to show him trying to make Meera believe that he is Prithvi in new look then - why would Meera not recognise him in any look since Cvs have been making these tall claims of both being connected at soul level and are soul mates etc etc etc

Toh agar Meera is to fall for Arjun that makes her look bad and if Meera does not recognise Prithvi as Arjun that also makes her look bad.

And if Meera recognises Prithvi in his Arjun look and he refuses his identity as Prithvi that makes Prithvi's character worse. And if Prithvi does accept his identity change to Meera then the reasoning as of now makes him look weak and a coward.

And this is exactly what happens in Kekta maiyya shows!!!

Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
🀣 🀣.

Cvs are in a miss. You describe this very clear.r

The makeover turns joke.

Meera is a big loser here as Adiana says.

But I still hope cvs come back with gr8 idias.

I think Meera won't know he is Prithvi unless she see him shirtless .. Salman style πŸ˜‰ Edited by awida - 10 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

@Adiana...its safe to assume they themselves are clueless as we are  πŸ€”

🀣 πŸ€£
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Probably, Prithvi will not tell meera about his sudden makeover and Meera will not recognize her Mr, Balshali πŸ˜†(since the cvs will make her lose her brains at at very crucial instantπŸ€ͺ and they go ghaas khaoing at barahgaon🀣 πŸ€£.)
 I won't be surprised if they show both Prithvi and Meera act like stupid and not use any mind and intelligence bestowed upon them... πŸ€£ 
The main question is, how the cvs are going to progress with such a storyline? πŸ˜²
Ganna man is just sooo funny! Poor guy, daya ati hain uss par πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
One important thing Saba, u said non-existent  IP(Ishwar Pandey) 
I was just googling and found out ke there's a guy named Ishwar Pandey in IPL .( he's a cricketer πŸ˜›πŸ˜† )
I remember DB saying that he is missing since a month and a half, ab agar ipl khelega toh how will he be at home? πŸ€£

Note: No offence intended at any person whatsoever. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: adianasr

Waise I have some points that raise Qs for the way this is being planned to be taken forward -

1. Will Prithvi try to woo Meera as the newly created Arjun? If yes, why would he try to make Meera fall in love with his new version when that would raise Qs of her character? That Meera is so fickle ki she easily falls in and out of love?!

2. If the plan is to show him trying to make Meera believe that he is Prithvi in new look then - why would Meera not recognise him in any look since Cvs have been making these tall claims of both being connected at soul level and are soul mates etc etc etc

Toh agar Meera is to fall for Arjun that makes her look bad and if Meera does not recognise Prithvi as Arjun that also makes her look bad.

And if Meera recognises Prithvi in his Arjun look and he refuses his identity as Prithvi that makes Prithvi's character worse. And if Prithvi does accept his identity change to Meera then the reasoning as of now makes him look weak and a coward.

And this is exactly what happens in Kekta maiyya shows!!!

1st point-Arjun might nt be trying to woo Meera.he might be tryn to kip his distance 4m her bt unable to resist da fatal attraction dey hv nd end up in situations of sizzling Mithbi moments..where he'll undrstnd watz happening. .nd Meera might end up confused nd angry at himself nd herself 4 evn feeling any attraction..-dtz wt I hope da cvs might do..

2nd point-Meera might be finding similarities bt she wnt b able to grasp da fact dt unflinching Prithvi might hv gone 4 a look change to escape police nd get her back...so she'll stay confused-another guess of mine..

If Prithvi denies his true self evn aftr Meera recognises him dtz sth l've to wait nd watch...nd kip hoping da cvs r not as dumb as dt... 😲