Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

hina interview

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

hina_best

Groupbie

hina_best

Joined: 09 February 2011

Posts: 114

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
In Hina IF profile there are many comments regarding some interview can anyone tell which interview it is amd where it is there on the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kripa-akshara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hina interview" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Joined: 11 January 2012

Posts: 2455

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Hina gave d interview to DC paper..regardin YR &
her private matters..
I think Mods close dat topic ..hope I helped U..

Plz ask quires in Help desk..

hina_best

Groupbie

hina_best

Joined: 09 February 2011

Posts: 114

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

Hina gave d interview to DC paper..regardin YR &
her private matters..
I think Mods close dat topic ..hope I helped U..

Plz ask quires in Help desk..
was it the one with title about hiran frndship

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Joined: 11 January 2012

Posts: 2455

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina_best

Originally posted by Lucky_HK

Hina gave d interview to DC paper..regardin YR &
her private matters..
I think Mods close dat topic ..hope I helped U..

Plz ask quires in Help desk..
was it the one with title about hiran frndship
I guess d same one..

beautybutterfly

Groupbie

beautybutterfly

Joined: 05 January 2013

Posts: 106

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
That was intensionaly done though it was not at all offending any of forum rules.its wrong you  cant remove a topic just because you dont like to read it.
 
Fact remains fact.Hina and karan are not cordial otherwise  hina would have never given such answer.she could have said that  they are cordial not friends not that they can never be friends.she herself made it very clear for even a kid to understand that they do have serious issues with each other.
 
While all other cast enjoys have fun with each other on sets karan is seen alone keeping a distance because of hina.Both cant stand each other.hina being bubbly type girl, is not difficult for her but karan everyday he has to face this situation for his work


Edited by beautybutterfly - 25 May 2013 at 5:23am

desires

Goldie

desires

Joined: 26 October 2012

Posts: 1622

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautybutterfly

That was intensionaly done though it was not at all offending any of forum rules.its wrong you  cant remove a topic just because you dont like to read it.
 
Fact remains fact.Hina and karan are not cordial otherwise  hina would have never given such answer.she could have said that  they are cordial not friends not that they can never be friends.she herself made it very clear for even a kid to understand that they do have serious issues with each other.
 
While all other cast enjoys have fun with each other on sets karan is seen alone keeping a distance because of hina.Both cant stand each other.hina being bubbly type girl, is not difficult for her but karan everyday he has to face this situation for his work
everyone has their own set of likes and dislikes.i also dont like few people around me...its not like hina karan are at fault but sadly why its only karan and hina in whole industryOuch.not much problem with hina but karan his uncofort can sometimes be seen through his expresions,his stiffness.its hina who only takes effort first..i m saying this because i have noticed not because i have any problem with karan..pls dont give another meaning

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Joined: 11 January 2012

Posts: 2455

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@Beautybutterfly..even karan also told several times they r not frnds,infact karan is d first one to declear dat thing..
One more thing karan himself distance with others & several times we saw karan also enjoyed with others on d sets..
If u r not praise actor how u criticise..If u not like hina,plz stay away from her..plz don't bash her..:)

beautybutterfly

Groupbie

beautybutterfly

Joined: 05 January 2013

Posts: 106

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_HK

@Beautybutterfly..even karan also told several times they r not frnds,infact karan is d first one to declear dat thing..
One more thing karan himself distance with others & several times we saw karan also enjoyed with others on d sets..
If u r not praise actor how u criticise..If u not like hina,plz stay away from her..plz don't bash her..:)
WheRE did i bash her?its true i like karan more but that doesnt mean i dislike hina.why would i?
 
Yes karan also decared but no one accepted.
Comig to karan enloying with others yes he enjoys with other cast but only  when hina is not  around.Both are friendly with all other cast except each other.For hina knowing her bubbly nature its easy for her she enjoys no matter karan is there or not but karan if hina is also there with all he stays away


Edited by beautybutterfly - 25 May 2013 at 7:37am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Queen Of Beauty-Hina Khan AT#7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

lafangi_Mahi 1219 49414 09 June 2013 at 12:15pm
By pinvin07
Hina Khan to have fun at MasterChef _Ariel_ 9 721 24 March 2013 at 2:59pm
By naKsHolic
Hina Without Make-Up On + Pic Of Hina

2 3

Simz786 18 3598 23 November 2012 at 9:09pm
By lafangi_Mahi
hina khan (akshara)showreel for hina khan lovers. nomi12 3 2989 08 July 2011 at 6:18am
By anisharoy1
Hina and Karan on SBS for Hina's b'day

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

_charu_ 66 14966 03 October 2009 at 2:43am
By Crazzmatazz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.