Arshi SS: Crazy Stupid Love chapter 5 & 6 updated

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys it's my first time I will write an ss or anything in that matter lol๐Ÿ˜† and I was thinking to right something for a long time now so my sis was like give it a shot .so here I am giving it a shot๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope u guys will like it and if not tell me to discontinue it๐Ÿ˜” and pls do comment๐Ÿ˜Š

Crazy Stupid Love'..

(ok so k stands for khushi, La for lavanya & rest u will know :p )

La : Common k you seriously need a boyfriend'.(as she saw her best friend khushi or k which she called her staring some barun without even blinking in her so called fav. Show)

K : shut up la don't start ur stupid talk with me again.

La : oh common just get ready already k u know we have to go to nk's house and pls stop eating that fictional character with ur eyes.

K : ya ya I remember it but I am not feeling well so why don't u go yourself ( still staring at TV screen)

La: khushi just shut up (angry) ok u are coming and what will nk think if u will not come with me specially when his brother has come from US today and has invited us.

K: ok ok I will come now happy and I know his brother Arnav is coming (she know that when la takes her full name she is surely angry)

La: (teasingly) kya baat hai k u still remember his name looks like someone still has a crush on arnav

K: no its nothing like that ok I was 14 then and u know what just forget it and lets get ready (ofcourse I don't like him do I,  no way this stupid la)

To be continued''

(ok pls tell me should I continue)

Index

CHATER 1 : SCROLL DOWN

CHAPTER 2 : Pg 2

CHAPTER 3 :pg 2

CHAPTER 4: PG 3

CHAPTER 5: PG 3

CHAPTER 6: PG 3

Edited by Angel1618 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey just found d stry,plzz continue soon.
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one dear
continue soon
-damon- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U should definitely continue it dear
Nice concept..!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Khushi had a crush on Arnav...
Lavanya is khushi's Friend...!!
Exiting..!!
I hope u r continuing it...!!
Angel1618 thumbnail
                                                      Chapter 1 : DAY DREAMING ARE WE
La was getting ready but khushi was still thinking about certain someone

La : (at the door of khushi room) I hope k , you are getting ready and not day dreaming

K : ( gets out of her day dreaming) noo... la i...i   am getting ready only ( she  quickly  takes out any dress and wears it and opens the door) And i was not day dreaming and why would i day dream about Arnav...

La : (grins) when did I say u are day dreaming about arnav.

K : vo... vo... I thought...(suddenly her phone rings and she mentally thanks her devi maiya) one min. La its jiji.

P : Hello, khushi you and la will go right

K : Ya jiji me and la will go to nk's house but wait where are you? You are also comming with us na!

P : Ermm... Actually khushi I will meet u straight there. (suddenly someone calls payal)

K : Is there someone with you at college (payal is a professor) Did I just heard a guys voice... (grins)

P : no.. No.. I will meet u there bye...

(la calls khushi from behind and ask her about payal she tells her jiji will directly come there ,after some touch up they both are ready to go).

La: So ready lets go to meet your... (she is cut off in mid sentence by khushi)

k : la (glares)

La : friend, arrey I am talking about nk and akash (smirks)

k : (rolls her eyes) whaterver

to be continued
note : guys thanks to the three who have read and commented also.๐Ÿ˜Š and there are many views but people are not commenting or even liking so pls guys atleast like if you can't comment

-damon- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey..!! I just read the part 1...
It was beautiful...!! Khushi is day dreaming about arnav...waiting for them to meet..
And guys whoever is reading my comment plz yaar if u r reading it do comment & like...it gives encouragement to writer...atleast hit the like if u r too shy to write button..!! ๐Ÿค—
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohhh, Khushi Keep Thinking About Arnav 24*7 ๐Ÿ˜†
aaru.aradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear
loved it
beautifully written
wow...khushi is day dreaming abt arnav
waiting 4 arshi meeting
continue soon dear

Angel1618 thumbnail

chapter 2

La and khushi reached nk's apartment

(nk, akash, arnav are cousins just like in IPKKND)

La: (rings the bell) k can u stop sending text and who are u texting to? ( asks irritatingly)

K: just one min. and its just shyam

Nk: (opens the door) hey la, hey khush andar jao andar jao'

K: you mean andar  aao (giggles)

La: (rolling her eyes)  nand kishore its 1 year you have retured to india and u still cant speak hindi properly.

Nk : hey don't be mean I am trying and ya mujhe nand kishre mat rulao.

La: its not rulao oh just leave it where is everybody?

Nk: Akash is out and u knw what I think he is dating someone bcoz he always has that love sick puppy smile on his face..

K: Really I think jiji also' (is cut off by la)

La:  seriously are we here to discuss your siblings lovelife

Nk: yes k she is right we will discuss it later (grins) and hey here come arnav.

K: (listen to arnav name and her acidity problems start again which she last felt in10th standard)

ASR: hey lavanya, hey khushi(shaking hands with la as khushi back is towards him)

La: hey ASR, call me la ( and calls khushi)

K : (hearing her name suddenly turns and was going to fall in fear she closes her eyes but she felts a warm hands around her waist and opens her eyes and then the hazel eyes meets the choclaty brown eyes nd the acidity continues''.๐Ÿ˜†

To be contiued

( i hope guys who are reading will comment and like )

awsome_avi thumbnail
nice one... do continue it!!๐Ÿ˜Š