Fan Fictions

virman os : Dear diary... (pt2/last pt on pg 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

iam-in-love

iam-in-love

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
A person who truly loves u is the someone who sees the pain in ur eyes while everyone else belive in the smile on ur face Heart

Hai guys , its me achu . Iam here with another virman os. I dedicate this is to all my Virman lovers. Today iam very happy. U guys know why? bcoz <font size="3">TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY</font> Smile

PART 1

Dear diary
          Today we r goes to the hospital to buy the medical report of mine. The report is +ve. Yes , the report is +ve. Thats means IAM PRAGNENT. we r going to be parents. Really we r very happy. He is more happy than me. He really dont know that how to express his feelings. He hugged me and kissed all over my face. When we return in home he didnt allow me to do any job. He is so caring & he loves me very much & yes, i too love him very much, more than anything in this world . Really we cant live without eachother. Now time 8pm. He is not at home . He is just goes to out side for buying some fruits for me. Iam waiting for him.
                      ok diary, gud night
Heart

hey frnds, u guys understand anything ? . U want to know my story ? OK, then let me introduce myself. Iam Maanvi , Maanvi Virat Vadera. I dont know that before that i have any sir name or not. Bcoz i was a orphan & i was in a orphanage. I dont know who is my parents. I worked very hard for my studies. I passed my degree courses with high mark. Then i try to find a job. Then a job mangement told me that they gave me a job if i came to mumbai. I agreed. Then i came to Mumbai. I go to their office & yes, i got the job. I lived in their hostel. Days passed. I found that the peoples r not good who gave me the job. They r the members of a sex racket. One night i escaped from the hostel. But they chased me. Iam a girl. How many far i can run like this . Finally they caught me. Iam cried loudly for help. But no one is there for help. Iam going to die, these devils going to kill me. But suddenly i heard that someone told them to leave her. But they didnt heard him. I cant see his face clearly. They started to fight. Slowly i felt unconcious bcoz of tiredness. I fell down on the road.
           When i got concious i found my self in a bigbed. I looked myself and confirmed that iam completly perfect. I saw that a guy sleeping in the couch. I get up from the bed , the same time he too awake. I looked him questingly. He understand that. He told me that he found me in unconcious after his fight with that bad guys. I thanked him for saving me. He asked me that really what happend?. I dont know y , but i believed him & told everything to him. He told me that he must gave me a job in his company. I looked him surprizingly. He is really good guy. I read that from his brown choclaty eyes. He told me that his name is Virat Vadera & the owner of vadera industrial group. He lost his parents in a accident. So now he is living alone in this house. And he offered me to live in this house too. I happily take his offers. So we started to work together. I was his personal secretary. We go to office together & cameback home together. Days passed. We r become good frnds. When i need help, he was there to help me. When i feel uncomfortable he know how to make me comfortable. Slowly i started to like his presence around me. I feeld that he too like my presence. If he didnt saw me in his around , then he started to look me. And so many times i saw that he staring at me. I was really enjoyed that.
Days passed. One night i was waiting for virat. Bcoz he is going outsaide for a important work & told me to stay home. But now time 10.30. His phonr is switchoff. I really forget that when iam falling in asleep. I awake when i heard the door bell

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

HERE IS THE PART ONE GUYS. THIS STORY HAVE ONE MORE PART, I MEAN THE LAST PART. BUT I ONLY CONTINUED THIS STORY IF U GUYS LIKE THIS. PLS TELL ME THAT , U GUYS LIKE THIS ? PLS COMMENT & HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. THEN I MUST UPDATE PART2

LOVE U ALL

ACHU Heart

Edited by iam-in-love - 29 May 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6abc456ksh_nabhinav23sprklhindujareddyAmmu_DarlingNishiaroraaman-2sajitsaathana..Lavi..sha19Aashalovevirmantanishalnkluvmanatrashi246Viratmanvifan31kusharberrymanvilover18nida.swaronafreenkansalNiShal4Lifejia123sagarsapphhirevirman.loverJESNIAkalu-devipink1-GayathriK-kulsum_virmanSyed695.Yamin.anamica5-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_dniki795_keertu_meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman os : Dear diary... (pt2/last pt on pg 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
LOVELY
LOVED THE CONCEPT
CONTINUE SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iam-in-love

JESNIA

IF-Dazzler

JESNIA

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Awesome.Loved it.

iam-in-love

tanishalnk

tanishalnk

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hey lovely concept dear
Update soon

iam-in-love

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
This is good one ...
Virman are gonna be parents ...:-)
Kinda filmy meeting but enjoyed reading it ...
Update.next paet soon

iam-in-love

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
And happy birthday ya ...lots of love :-)

iam-in-love

iam-in-love

iam-in-love

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_virman

And happy birthday ya ...lots of love :-)

Thank u Smile

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I enjoyed reading the first part a lot
pweez continue soon and PM me... I am waiting to read what happens when she opens the door

amzing update
I loved the way you started the OS
Dear Diary 

iam-in-love

Post Reply New Post

Go to top