Arjun

Shaleen Malhotra's 'week-long birthday celebration

MG2507 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shaleen Malhotra's 'week-long birthday celebration' at its peak today

Shaleen Malhotra, better known as Arjun in Star Plus' show by the same name (4 Lion Films), turns a year older today (25 May 2013). And he is having a blast!!!

Yes, the actor has been celebrating his birthday since a week now (from 18 May 2013) with his friends flying in to join the fun. "Yes, they managed to locate me and am really enjoying this phase. They all made it a point to come down to Mumbai from all parts of India that too almost a week before my birthday. This made me feel really special," shares Shaleen.

So how has his birthday celebration been so far? "I've never had so much of fun. Ever since these guys have come down, every night has been a celebration."

However, the actor is always worried about his next day on the shoot. "Today is a holiday, but I wonder how I will go to work tomorrow (26 May 2013)." This means that the actor will have to end his birthday party before the wee hours? "Not at all, I think I've worked enough in the last one year to party one day."

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday, Shaleen!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ARIA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!!! he is such a dedicated man to both- his friends and his work!! hav a rocking day Shaleen!! And always keep smiling :)
hey TC's articles are not allowed to be posted on India Forums
tfs though :)
Edited by fatima15 - 10 years ago
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs dear...
Lov love u shaleen ...
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2