Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

dil yeh bekarar kyun hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rangbadaldiodin

rangbadaldiodin

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
                                                 chapter 6
as the party starts bha and pari serves everyone pari serve col drinks to all.as suddenly a wind blows by her ,she feels her hair is dancing with along with wind...as her eyes moves toward entrance..her heart Heart is telling that someone close to her heart is coming...
                         wearing a black suit ,with black shirt first two buttons are opened ,...a stunning guy appears ...and that is shaan. Day Dreaming .when love happens impossible things will be possible for all for pari also same think happened!!!!!!!
                     suddenly for her all the lights are brighten for her,she can't hear anything,wind is blowing mildly like we touching a small baby ...as shaan walks toward her with a cute smile at that moment pari can hear her slow heart beat ...Heart shaan goes near to her and take a glass of col drink thanks her and move off...
            sheetal take him to the dance floor and both dance...pari watchs thed ance after some time shaan comes out from the floor and show his hand to pari...
pari:"anything you want sir "
shaan"no no i don't want anything i want you to dance with me "
pari"sorry sir am not like that girl who dance with boys in front of every one am so sorry"
shaan"interesting you know pari i have danced with many girls no one have said no to me you are the first girl who said no no to shaan malhotara ..."
pari makes a fake smile at him and says "wow sir am lucky to get this position hmmmBig smile

shaan makes a simle and moves off from that place...as party gets over its very late ...late night at mumbai city a lonely girl what will happen ?????
pari moves out very fast after finishing her work ...no taxi or auto is seen as she waits for taxi or auto a car comes in front of her pari dont know whose car is ?as the glass door comes down its shaan sitting inside
            shaan"come in pari i will drop you "
             pari thinks that he will take her some where and do something to her 
            pari"no need sir i will go by myself ...am a big and strong girl sir i can do it iii... can... sir "       shaan"ok then bye pari"
 he moves off from that place all alone standing on the middle of the road how will pari her house by herself or any thing will happen to her ...letsss seee guysss<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayzilmace

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dil yeh bekarar kyun hai" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rayzilmace

rayzilmace

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rangbadaldiodin

chapter 6
as the party starts bha and pari serves everyone pari serve col drinks to all.as suddenly a wind blows by her ,she feels her hair is dancing with along with wind...as her eyes moves toward entrance..her heart Heart is telling that someone close to her heart is coming...
                         wearing a black suit ,with black shirt first two buttons are opened ,...a stunning guy appears ...and that is shaan. Day Dreaming .when love happens impossible things will be possible for all for pari also same think happened!!!!!!!
                     suddenly for her all the lights are brighten for her,she can't hear anything,wind is blowing mildly like we touching a small baby ...as shaan walks toward her with a cute smile at that moment pari can hear her slow heart beat ...Heart shaan goes near to her and take a glass of col drink thanks her and move off...
            sheetal take him to the dance floor and both dance...pari watchs thed ance after some time shaan comes out from the floor and show his hand to pari...
pari:"anything you want sir "
shaan"no no i don't want anything i want you to dance with me "
pari"sorry sir am not like that girl who dance with boys in front of every one am so sorry"
shaan"interesting you know pari i have danced with many girls no one have said no to me you are the first girl who said no no to shaan malhotara ..."
pari makes a fake smile at him and says "wow sir am lucky to get this position hmmmBig smile

shaan makes a simle and moves off from that place...as party gets over its very late ...late night at mumbai city a lonely girl what will happen ?????
pari moves out very fast after finishing her work ...no taxi or auto is seen as she waits for taxi or auto a car comes in front of her pari dont know whose car is ?as the glass door comes down its shaan sitting inside
            shaan"come in pari i will drop you "
             pari thinks that he will take her some where and do something to her 
            pari"no need sir i will go by myself ...am a big and strong girl sir i can do it iii... can... sir "       shaan"ok then bye pari"
 he moves off from that place all alone standing on the middle of the road how will pari her house by herself or any thing will happen to her ...letsss seee guysss<3

Edited by rayzilmace - 25 May 2013 at 12:43am

rayzilmace

rayzilmace

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
wow i loved it please write more 

rangbadaldiodin

rangbadaldiodin

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
before reading every story in this page image each and every word in you mind and heart guysss 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top