Chemistry between Fawad Khan & Sanam Saeed - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
UFFF today after watching the live transmission again i wanted to cry. I just realised ZGH is no more. 
After a LOOONG time i got addicted to a drama, the whole freaking week i kept thinking abt wht will happen in the next week episode. Fridays, just don't ask, while having lecture ZK was all tht i had in my mind.
Now coming to the drama, from actors, to the directors, to the writer evrything was sooo damn good, BUT the cinematography was disappointing.
The ONLY actor i actually didn't like was Sheheryar.
I was able to ignore those mistakes coz i loved evrything else so much.
The actors played their roles so well, whether as a sister, mother or father.
At times i wanted to clap coz of the briliant acting. 
I already liked fawad from dastaan, humsafar, but hats off Sanam for playing the character of Kashaf so well. I'll be following this girl, i watched talkhiyan and Dil mera dharkan teri just coz of her, and im glad she didn't disappoint me.
I do not think i wud have loved the chemistry or evn the characters of Zaroon and Kashaf as i've loved if FAK and Sanam S. didn't play them. They were so natural.
Evry single scene of ZGH was applausable.
And the live transmission was sooo cute and funny. I loved the bloopers. I felt both Sanam and Fawad were more comfortable than before, im not just talking abt wth each other, but compared to JPJ Sanam didn't talk much then but yesterday she was just talking and talking. 
And it was SO damn embarressing for her whn she suddenly said WAH WAH while Ali Zafar was singing, but the moment was just hilarious. 
I really want to see them once again. Maybe in Sultana Appa's movie πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Lostindreams - 10 years ago
Wonderful thread πŸ‘πŸΌ Fawad and Sanam deserve a Big Round of Applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ tho ZGH is over but their natural and breathtaking chemistry will be remembered forever...Still in awe of their scenes , their convos ...they defined Love and Romance in a new meaning β€οΈ they made me fall for them so hardly πŸ˜³ that spark is rarely seen in on screen couples ... But F and S made it possible ...even in Live Transmission their comfort level was amazing  a worth watch ...and Sanam Saeed...what to say abt her ..she was effortless throughout the show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ made me big fan of her ... I don't think the way she portrayed the character of kashaf anyone else could have done ...she was Brilliant... She made us fall in Love with Kashaf ..how can I forget her dairy scenes ...which always wrench our hearts .. going to miss her and  ZK badlyyy β€οΈ Edited by soomro01 - 10 years ago
I need to watch this thing soon! 😳
Nice comments, guys. Seems like majority have loved Sanam Saeed & Fawad's chemistry in this show. 

I also liked how Umera said on the phone that she the romantic scenes she wrote were taken to a whole new level by Fawad & Sanam. And, then Samina's comments about how she loved all of their scenes was great to hear. 

I was just seeing that scene again where Kashaf is acting all filmy and Zaroon is all wth πŸ˜†...such a cute scene..and both of them nailed that one. Also, loved Kashaf's confession ..Their facial expressions were so on point in the last episode. 
Originally posted by OnlyHope

I need to watch this thing soon! 😳

do watch it, Fari!
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

UFFF today after watching the live transmission again i wanted to cry. I just realised ZGH is no more. 
After a LOOONG time i got addicted to a drama, the whole freaking week i kept thinking abt wht will happen in the next week episode. Fridays, just don't ask, while having lecture ZK was all tht i had in my mind.
Now coming to the drama, from actors, to the directors, to the writer evrything was sooo damn good, BUT the cinematography was disappointing.
The ONLY actor i actually didn't like was Sheheryar.
I was able to ignore those mistakes coz i loved evrything else so much.
The actors played their roles so well, whether as a sister, mother or father.
At times i wanted to clap coz of the briliant acting. 
I already liked fawad from dastaan, humsafar, but hats off Sanam for playing the character of Kashaf so well. I'll be following this girl, i watched talkhiyan and Dil mera dharkan teri just coz of her, and im glad she didn't disappoint me.
I do not think i wud have loved the chemistry or evn the characters of Zaroon and Kashaf as i've loved if FAK and Sanam S. didn't play them. They were so natural.
Evry single scene of ZGH was applausable.
And the live transmission was sooo cute and funny. I loved the bloopers. I felt both Sanam and Fawad were more comfortable than before, im not just talking abt wth each other, but compared to JPJ Sanam didn't talk much then but yesterday she was just talking and talking. 
And it was SO damn embarressing for her whn she suddenly said WAH WAH while Ali Zafar was singing, but the moment was just hilarious. 
I really want to see them once again. Maybe in Sultana Appa's movie πŸ˜‰

I know, even Sanam Saeed talked openly for a change..and Sanam Saeed doesn't talk too much either. 

lol I loveddd the wah wah part. Mehreen couldn't stop laughing..and then Fawad's face was like sort of saying..shut up, not yet...πŸ˜†..lol then Ali Zafar saying are you guys laughing at me? to which Hina said no, we're laughing at Sanam's harkatain. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by starstruckk

Nice comments, guys. Seems like majority have loved Sanam Saeed & Fawad's chemistry in this show. 

I also liked how Umera said on the phone that she the romantic scenes she wrote were taken to a whole new level by Fawad & Sanam. And, then Samina's comments about how she loved all of their scenes was great to hear. 

I was just seeing that scene again where Kashaf is acting all filmy and Zaroon is all wth πŸ˜†...such a cute scene..and both of them nailed that one. Also, loved Kashaf's confession ..Their facial expressions were so on point in the last episode. 
I love Samina ji even more now🀣...but seriously, loved how they whole team was all for praises for each other...now that is how a great team is madeπŸ‘πŸΌ...no wonder ZGH came out so beautiful and will stay with the fans forever!!!
and yes Umera was so sweet...Sultana Appa, Sanam and Fawad were all like "ye lo! she doesn't give any credit to herself" πŸ˜† when she said she didn't do anything...romantic scenes came out so beautifully only because of Sultana appa, Fawad and SanamπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

oh God!! like you said Zarun was almost about to pass out at Kashaf's nautanki (I read ur comment while stalking the AT lol)🀣...but that seriously has to be one of the cutest scenes ever and Fawad and Sanam undoubtedly nailed it...well they nailed each and every scene throughout the showπŸ‘πŸΌ
and yeah Sanam was very shy during JPJ but now she seems much more open...it's amazing to hear her talk...just yesterday I watched her interview in GMP and she was so cute and sweet..she isn't just a great actress but comes across as such a sweet person too😊...also loved when the host was complaining she keeps on addressing Sanam as KashafπŸ˜†
@ Star lol yes, from the special live transmission i really felt she was a cute and clumsy girl. 
How i wish to see FAK and SS once again. But then i'll rather have them in a good serial than a boring one.

OHH and LOOOVED how Samina Peerzada said main to aapki fan ban gaye. πŸ˜›
Tht sentence Coming from a senior made me smile.

I don't think anyone commented on her, but the stepmother, i must say i cannot imagine ZGH wthout her, she made me HATE her so much, but i loved evry bit of of tht time πŸ˜†

BTW i totally forgot to say Umera Ahmad has such a beautiful voice Mashallah se. Im not someone who's interested in meeting celebs, evn if they're my fav, but i really wanna see Umera Ahmad in real life.
I've only read Peer-e-kamil (eng ver.) man i cried like a baby. But her drama's 2, they didn't let me down, she is just amazing and talented.
I feel directors or evn the cast ache mil jaate hain, but good writers or good stories are hard 2 find these days. 
Not only do they give a good msg, but the dialogues are beautifully written.
I love how her drama's doesn't need the touchy romance, yet evn if the romance only last for few secs it's just so romantic.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 10 years ago
After watching their Chemistry through out the Live Transmission OMG They're very  comfortable with each other Fawad Khan has no Shyness he is amazing with in whole show man <33333 they're amazing together they were talking with each other with full of Laugh No hesitation <33 Love them as Couple so much <3333