harshil_fan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How can she accept vihaan so easily? First she went out with him. Then she slaps him! How confused is this girl? Then suddenly she went back to being her old self...woh woh woh papa woh.. uff. this show is getting worse day by day. I quit. ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: harshil_fan

How can she accept vihaan so easily? First she went out with him. Then she slaps him! How confused is this girl? Then suddenly she went back to being her old self...woh woh woh papa woh.. uff. this show is getting worse day by day. I quit. ðŸ˜¡

she is not shameless.. she has not accepted him...
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
she hasn't forgiven and accepted vihaan completely...in last episode when she slapped vihaan that proves that she doesn't have the trust on vihaan anymore...she is not that rachna anymore which she was before... Edited by tastahnin - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tastahnin

she hasn't forgiven and accepted vihaan completely...but i will not justify her behavior either...she is being melted down; which she shouldn't... 

any girl can melt down for love..it s not her fault at all.. i will justify her behavior .. at least she can protect her self from man whom she is guessing misbehaving.
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

any girl can melt down for love..it s not her fault at all.. i will justify her behavior .. at least she can protect her self from man whom she is guessing misbehaving.

i didn't watch last episode that's why i told that...but after watching yesterday's episode i had to admit that she is not doing anything wrong...her action is absolutely justifiead...

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshil_fan

this is de prob when CVs use ideas from what fans expect without actually connecting them ðŸ˜•

well if rachna has now become bold then she must not fall prey to vihan's blacmailin...moreover even if she s in love wit him going wit a guy out in de night...well i feel at times she must understan that lettin vihan b successful in his blackmailin s not rit...but yes she s in love wit him hence she s not so harsh on him...but still i feel its easy for vihan to patao her ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: Meriam25

this is de prob when CVs use ideas from what fans expect without actually connecting them ðŸ˜•

well if rachna has now become bold then she must not fall prey to vihan's blacmailin...moreover even if she s in love wit him going wit a guy out in de night...well i feel at times she must understan that lettin vihan b successful in his blackmailin s not rit...but yes she s in love wit him hence she s not so harsh on him...but still i feel its easy for vihan to patao her ðŸ˜•

she loved vihan so she trusted some how vihan when he said that he has changed but when again she got from tea stall  owner about him she came back to again herself and ran away from there leaving vihan there...

she was blaming gunjan more than vihan for blackmailing that s why she is not bringing that point here.. and she slapped him what is more harsh than slapping???? 

impression of old rachna is that she is easily carried away .. but now she is def changed. if it was so easy to patao her kab ka pata chuka hota vihan, but she is giving hard time him now..so many times she has insulted him again & again as am watching everyday them. and yes still she will take time to be soft for him i guess that.

Meriam25 thumbnail

she loved vihan so she trusted some how vihan when he said that he has changed but when again she got from tea stall  owner about him she came back to again herself and ran away from there leaving vihan there...

she was blaming gunjan more than vihan for blackmailing that s why she is not bringing that point here.. and she slapped him what is more harsh than slapping???? 

impression of old rachna is that she is easily carried away .. but now she is def changed. if it was so easy to patao her kab ka pata chuka hota vihan, but she is giving hard time him now..so many times she has insulted him again & again as am watching everyday them. and yes still she will take time to be soft for him i guess that.

yes smruti but its clear in her expressions that her anger is only just to show vihan she s angry...not real coz she still keep blushin for him as she s still in love wit him...so her anger looks fake not real waali ...however glad ViNa fans enjoy their track i dont want to offend any ViNa fan wit my opinion ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Meriam25

yes smruti but its clear in her expressions that her anger is only just to show vihan she s angry...not real coz she still keep blushin for him as she s still in love wit him...so her anger looks fake not real waali ...however glad ViNa fans enjoy their track i dont want to offend any ViNa fan wit my opinion ðŸ˜Š

that way cvs are showing that she still loves vihan.. but her anger shows that she s no more old rachna who can't slap him..   😉   who was shocked when gunjan slapped him😉     she is showing vihan that he cannot take advantage of him so easily .  
Meriam25 thumbnail

that way cvs are showing that she still loves vihan.. but her anger shows that she s no more old rachna who can't slap him..   😉   who was shocked when gunjan slapped him😉     she is showing vihan that he cannot take advantage of him so easily .  

hopefully..but what s de point when she already has shown him vibes of acceptance ðŸ˜• anyway my  opinion doesn't matter as m not their fan ðŸ˜Š glad rachna fans r likin it ultimately it will boost de trps ðŸ˜Š