Page 1 of 66

Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 2 Page 66

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

puth100pravi05mahadevibhosleSilver_Stack-Swetha-dikshasinghEasy_ASNoshinmemyselfandme1Pritam-Dasnishithasharmano_usernameRJ2012-Snakewa-Olive_Rose..N3rDyM0R0N..-Mrs.MasHGc-El_Doradoswati1975us-Aimz-ShaitaanSundarisonia1230iria_luvsLindortuntunituntunifatima15_AngelSonu_rini_katLallan-TopSanzBarbie.AbhIyalicious.-Swetz-SaffroniaMiss CherieRockerchic-JujuK-PrimaDonna-KulfiBaichacha_chaudhriDhoxiFreethinker112Sunshine797deepak148HawaaPotSAIBALROUTHKookiemonsterCatz.RangRasiyaoblivious.Looteri_Dulhan-SexyAngel-lafangi_MahiMagical_KaShOnepoundChicThe.Lannisterashajshewolf.LadyDabanggSuper.Psycho_-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.ruky786carisma2nikita_88_dkmystery_Samraat_92Zari_Khanneha-rockssEvIlNeSs_RoCkZPhoenixRising-wintergreen-itsRitziHeartless_Freak-RohitMaxwell-Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's get this straight." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheGadabout

IF-Dazzler

TheGadabout

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Gurprit is the Channel Mod of Colors.. pretty awesome!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
LOL omni i am supporting drashti dhami and i dont care about her blind fans LOL
I want mods to be fair! Not playing double standards :(
So whoever mod will be i do not knw cause i be on that forum less but i want tannipartner to be that forum mod

Good post though
Thumbs up!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-moomin4455-Snakewa-rini_kat

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I just want a fair DT and that's it but not like a double faced person ... And I'm not following anyone from that show.. 

Lets just see what kind of DT's we get and how well people are ROFL

-Snakewa-

Omnipotence

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
only a member who is not a blind fan deserves to be a part of the mod team. why is that so hard for IF to follow this simple rule?
hopefully, there won't be some fangirl 'moderating' on the forum and teaching others how to behave.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Snakewa-iria_luvsLindorOmnipotenceshewolf.Sunshine797Samraat_92nikita_88PhoenixRising

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Omni well I'm not supporting any E-grade celebrity in JDJ but I will still add my two cents on the matter.

I agree there should be unbiased moderation and no fangurl MOD should be allowed to pass judgement. I'm just tired with this of kind immature behavior of people who don't have an objective outlook Sleepy

The rabid behavior of certain fans has reached its zenith so we don't  need anyone from the DEV-il team to stroke an already blazing fire. Out of the names you've mentioned I'm only familiar with Deepz and Aahaana but I trust your judgement regarding the rest.

We certainly don't need anyone who's addicted to E-power and thereby get their high thereof!

BTW E-Power should be registered as a Class-A drugStern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffroniaOmnipotenceiria_luvsLindorrini_katKookiemonsterSamraat_92nikita_88

-Swetz-

IF-Rockerz

-Swetz-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I am not supporting any celebrity in JDJ this season but I hope the mods of that froum isn't any blind fangirls teaching and telling others how to behave.

great post thumbs up Thumbs Up

Omnipotence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top