#2:VIRMAN FF*kyu DARD hai itna*TEASER& NEWS ON 136 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
I think this is manvis another prank...lolzzz...so excited...shilpa when u r planning to updt?
OMG what was dat ''Mrs. Vadhera showed him the way out of his own house'' 
dat was hillarious!!!!
now i think after the awkward moment, virat went to stay away from her for sometimes & as a result dis spicy news has leaked out... wow cant wait to read more.. make the next update quick..
hilarious teaser.can't wait now.update soon.
OMGGG awesomeee teaser!! 
"as a result Mrs. Vadhera showed him the way out of his own house." 
LMFAOOO am still rofling!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
omggg
virat is going to kill these people :-p
cant wait for the update :-D
shilpa congo for 2nd thread ..

n teaser OMG 😆
can't wait for ur update nw ..im curious n eager to knw wat happened ke virat apne ghar se beghar ho gaye!!  Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago
Buahahahahhahaha!! Manvi showed him way out of HIS house !!! Buahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!! Dies laughing hahahh!! Goshhh!!! What a teaser!! :P LMAO :P (Y) Now update soon re :P
So interesting!! Plz update soon!!
tis was my reaction after reading it🤣🤣🤣

if u dint update soon diii then dis will my reaction
I'm finding words to praise u but all seem so little! Gosh.. U r so professional the Breakimg news is fantastic! I'm laughing so much haha u did a goood job for the article! U know Mirch masala n stuff *claps*
I read First night instead of First fight rofl my dirty mind.. Haha gosh
Now my virat is avoiding her hmmm bad boy but that's the opportunity let her run awayyyty wohooo hehehe n no one cn kick him out either n as far as affair goes mmm did he really have one?? Ok after this teaser it's impossible to waittt jaldi post karo plzzzx