#2:VIRMAN FF*kyu DARD hai itna*TEASER& NEWS ON 136 - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
wow... it was amazng dear...😊 manvi being hurt affects virat... i hope virat realises hs luv soon... it ws vry wel writn..πŸ‘πŸΌ thanx 4 d pm dear...πŸ˜ƒ

super update...
plzzz plzzz update soon...
can't wait to read more...
Fantastic update Shilpa!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Virat's dream is quite interesting.. I guess its their childhood memory.. Manvi's innocence is making him fall for her again! πŸ˜³ That article was hilarious πŸ˜†.. Loved this Mannu-Sanju bonding.. Awww Manvi brought Sanjay and Lavi together.. So sweet πŸ˜›.. Loved the way Manvi described Virat! πŸ˜† It was so funny.. Lavi thought she was pregnant πŸ˜†.. Virman moments on 'Ishq wala love'.. Amazing ❀️.. Is Karan a bad guy?? πŸ€” He made her sign those divorce papers! 😲 OMG Virat- Karan face off!!! Really Excited to read the next chapter.. Superb update Shilpa!! ⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊

di the update was something waowww... just luvly❀️ πŸ‘πŸ‘

virat has feelings  for manvi πŸ˜ƒ 
manvi did patch up of sanju and lavanya πŸ˜ƒ awww...
she was saying all bad about him and he listened it πŸ˜† 
they went for the party πŸ˜ƒ
and OMG manvi bechare ki halat and reputation both kharab karke chodegi jarur πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
eekhs eyelock luvlyy... ❀️ πŸ˜Š
manvi signed the divorced papers OMG 😲 
karan ka ab kya halat hoga i am thinking 😲 
bechara πŸ˜†
altogether it was just mindblowinggg... πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ 
update asap 😊 
waiting for the next update eagerly πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Superb... loved the ice-cream part and lavanyas misunderstanding of manvi being pregnant... that was really hilarious... i love sanjay so much, he is a sweetheart... really... The party and manvis performance was superb... and the cliffhanger is killing me... so pls cont soon and thanks fr th pm... tada...:)
really nice update. .karan seems villan in story now. .thanks for pm.
Awesome update. Its quite logical Manvi signed the divorce papers. She has gone thru lot of hurt bcos of him.
What is Karan upto? Eager to know how Virat is going to handle this. Continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
wow awesome update hope virat and maanvi will fall in love thanks for the pm dear and do continue soon😊
woow superb update...
loved it to the core...
manvi is really pissing him off by doing things...
nd something is connected to the past btw karan nd virat...
nd wat a cliffhanger...
plzzz update soon...
thanxxx for pm...
On a serious note- have u dcd to kill us.. First by giving us such freaking awsum updates and then stopping it in such a place. Now pls update asap before i die of excitement.. Hehehe can't wait to see the scene betn these 2..