Siddharth Shukla JDJ Disussion - HERE ONLY - Page 43

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey swthrts as you all know Tonite we'll get busy with the voting and won't be able to concentrate on anything...But der s something called the leader board in which Siddharth s in d 2nd place and Drashti s in the 1st place...I want each and everyone of you Siddhians to visit the link and keep liking Sid's profile continuously... DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE... Trust me our likes get counted but it takes sometime... We need to bring him up to d first place!!! Can't we do dis little thing for Siddharth? ? ? Let me know if ur in 😊
sid is such a dashing , handsome hunk ❤️ n yet so innocent n
 cute n sweet🤗... he smiles all the tym wish to see him smiling always u hav a very sweet smile sid☺️
I love genuine people. Ones who say what is on their heart and who, no matter what, always tends to keep a smile on their face. I love meeting someone who is just a nice, selfless, down to earth kind of person. Someone who appreciates the heart, mind, and soul of another rather than the exterio.  I like honest people who never made anything  fake Amitabh Bachchan n Madhuri dixit one of them .
After Siddharth performance in the JDJ  Judges was starting to comment about on his act 
I really  like  Madhuri Dixit  honest comment .She had been  appreciates true talent .After Sid  performance  she said to  SONIA  siddharth is very very good looking , tall , with great personality   you should to used his this hero quality in the  dance  Act  . Madhuri said also i agree this act much much better than first performance  its have lots of improvement  this Act is very beautiful awesome bcz  sonia u had use of his plus point  if you  continuously  used his  this quality  then its will be more better in future act . Remo also said sid you doing very well but just needs more hard working 

Yesterday In the JDJ Sid gave  decent performance i like his Sexy n romantic avatar 

karan said he is hero no 1 ⭐️😆 everyone so much impress to see his charismatic personality 

host kapal said kaya dangerous body hai 🤣 woofff

We know very well siddharth is such really very very good looking n hotter personality now everyone expect his great looker personality 

I WISH  him all the best 
#Jhalak Dis week's Promo 1 (Family) :)

Edited by Tulasi14 - 10 years ago
Next theme is family in jalak!
Guys i know its late for this round but please keep this information for next voting.

Siddharth Shukla - Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6

ATTENTION PLEASE:
"please please please read this carefully before voting:
"Lets do the work of voting smartly as we sid fans are smart always"
Dear all:
here are the voting rules in simple language:
1. Either by sms or email or online voting-one can vote only 100 times per ID
2.Any votes above 100 will not be counted-it is null and void-i.e from 101th vote from that number or email id or online login with FB or twitter is null and void
3.The system will not caution u about ur vote is not valid.
4.Its ur responsibility to count ur votes
5.One more important thing, if the ID either in FB or Twitter is not genuine i.e if tis a fake or any details is not correct then the votes from that ID is not counted.
6. Please request ur friends to vote for sidharth or take their IDs for voting after ur count of 100 is over!!!"

P.S. Guys like it after you read, so that I'll know the reach of d post 

Information Courtesy: Hrudhaya 
so nxt week family theme in JDJ 6

so If Sid will safe 

then who will he portray 

may be Father...since he lost his father 
Originally posted by blushing

so nxt week family theme in JDJ 6

so If Sid will safe 

then who will he portray