Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Episode Discussion Thread/ LIVE Updates Page-29 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 29

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by janhavi58

no i haven't LOL but this was coming as footnote wen they showed the news chanel showing duggu's photo on tvLOL

oh...i guess soLOL...dumb me!LOL...yeah i saw that footnote and i appreciate acting of pooja joshi when she saw the news of duggu missing!Smile

yup...pooja, sonali karan hina..everybdy were great..
i loved chiki wen she back answered some one from crowdLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread/ LIVE Updates Page-29 (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

well yeah. everybody was nice in emotional scenes! yup that was first time i admired chikki becoz she had done right thing there!

had i been in her place , i would had done same as her in that situationBig smile

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

well yeah. everybody was nice in emotional scenes! yup that was first time i admired chikki becoz she had done right thing there!

had i been in her place , i would had done same as her in that situationBig smile

this is like real situation showed, we usually dont ask many questions before hiring anyone...

and other day there is  news here in mumbai that a jewellers son was kidnapped, Unhappy

waiting for the upcoming epis, how are naksh gonna savr duggu from this kidnapper

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

this is like real situation showed, we usually dont ask many questions before hiring anyone...

and other day there is  news here in mumbai that a jewellers son was kidnapped, Unhappy

waiting for the upcoming epis, how are naksh gonna savr duggu from this kidnapper

Yes . i agree, in recent years these kinda activities are increased like kidnapping etc!...and we do these kind of mistakes before hiring some servent usually...but as now identification of servents is necessary to give to local police bacame a local rule now...

i guess its common in world now...well i'm sure they will ask for huge moneyDisapprove

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Dev we have naksh express thread for discussing the epis then again this thread??? in that thread only u guys can give live updates

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
@Fev Yes It Was DJ LOL

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

Dev we have naksh express thread for discussing the epis then again this thread??? in that thread only u guys can give live updates

Rasmi ,this thread will now serve as  Naksh Express for all episodes and also EDT(Episode Discussion thread) and LIVE update for systematic arrangement in forum, and no any other thread for live updates .Smile Its already discussed with mods of forum.Smile

so pls co-operate now and put your live updates and discussions here!Embarrassed

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

@Fev Yes It Was DJ LOL

yes!LOL  dadda ji even forgot that there was a call for duuguuConfusedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top