Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Episode Discussion Thread/ LIVE Updates Page-29 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 29

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Big smile  Big smile   Thanks Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile   Wonderful Story As To How To Maintain Good Relationship  Big smile Big smile

Big smile Balancing Act Big smile

Big smile  Big smile

Big smile Nice Big smile  Big smile Going Is  Big smile Good Big smile   Big smile  Smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*kala_09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread/ LIVE Updates Page-29 (Page 26)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chetrohan

chetrohan

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I hope CV read our comments. I really don't like idea of Nakhash having every issue in the world. What ak and Natik did today the same thing we all do - get Angry. Please show something different. Something better than Rona Dhona. Yash and Ananya should not be perfect kids. Ananya is lucky to have great grand ma like that. That's what Nakhash need. Why does not Dadi talk to Nakhash. I understand as mom I would have react the same but what lesson Nakhash learned? Creative team need to come up with something different. Yash is so irritating. He should be protective of his cousin. He is more spoiled than our Nakhash. No mean to bash on actors just characters. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Star review -

Naksh's seniors threaten him

Naksh apologises to Akshara again. Akshara tells Gayatri that she will inform Naksh's principal about the children bunking school. Naksh's seniors threaten him not to reveal their names to the principal. Akshara and her family arrive at the wedding anniversary function. Rashmi arrives with Nikhil and his parents. Naksh apologises to Yash and Ananya. Gayatri asks Rashmi to resolve her issues with Nikhil. Rukmini sympathises with Rama about their financial crisis. Will Rama be offended?

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Big smile  Big smile    Updates Missing Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Lonking Forward To Updates  Big smile Thanks

Big smile Big smile Big smile  Big smile Big smile  Pretty Big smile   Big smile Nice Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Star review -  Rashmi and Nandini have a fight 

Nikhil asks Rukmini not to insult them. Rashmi and Nandini have a fight. Akshara tries to control the situation, but in vain. Gayatri accuses Rukmini of creating the misunderstanding. Naitik apologises to Shaurya and Varsha for ruining their wedding anniversary celebrations. Rajshekhar yells at Gayatri for differentiating between Rashmi and Nandini. Gayatri apologises to Bhabhima. Naksh asks Akshara not to worry. Akshara and Naitik go to meet Mohit. Will they manage to resolve their differences?

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I hope the mess clears up soon its a very messy situation to handle to handle both party's were right to some extent in there pov minus ruku LOL duggu needs akshara dadi to give him a good moral talk to which will make him understand like she did with akshara does with ananya she can also do with him

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazzysarunholic

I hope the mess clears up soon its a very messy situation to handle to handle both party's were right to some extent in there pov minus ruku LOL duggu needs akshara dadi to give him a good moral talk to which will make him understand like she did with akshara does with ananya she can also do with him

yeah i agree, in SBB or SBS they showed that akshara is happy becoz this mess between rasmi - nandini is cleared  but they didnt told that how they cleared it!. 
I agree that Akshara's dadi is a perfect guide to one of all since she has proved to be great enough by her advices.

RavishingSaRun

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Star Review - 05/08/2013

Akshara forgives Naksh

Mohit wishes to compromise with Nikhil and Rashmi. Naksh confesses that he had bunked the classes with his seniors, to the Principal. The Principal suspends everyone for a week. Akshara insists the Principal to give the same punishment to Naksh also. Rashmi and Nandini realise their mistakes, but wait for each others call. Naksh apologises to Naitik. Gayatri suggests an idea to Naksh to seek forgiveness from Akshara. However, Akshara forgives Naksh. Will Rashmi and Nandini compromise with each other?

anjali1790

Post Reply New Post

Go to top