Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

Sheets :) 

Kidding yaar :) 

I know that suchi...but it's true I have seen girls don't want lot of family members on their husband side. So that they can dominate on him.
poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i agree with the  topicmaker ! 
also, i guess in the very initial stages of the relationship it would be difficult to confide to the inlaws, no? with time n the fact that they're living together, trust would automatically develop but at that time when it all happened it was too early that Anandi goes n talks to Ira , n she told Shiv about it and he should have tlked to his family! 
mukta13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
confidence and trust is something which has to be earned and not demanded.It is Anandi here who has to earn it.she has done nothing for her in laws,she has made only shiv happy except for wearing saree,comming for makar sankrati and making food.which any DIL but on the other hand shekhars had to suffer for her,before marraige a lot of jagia drama in which she equally participated,returning to Jaitser on third day bcoz she was not comfortable and missed her family,celebrating all festivals at BH,she went to udaipur only when she knew Ira really felt bad,not having a husband wife relationship till four months and the whole familay knew about it and above all giving more importance to singhs over shekhar when she knew saachi is making a big issue about it.And about Shiv he is just joru ka ghulam,why a mother will not feel bad.U need not say everything to ur MIL but then u have to face the consequences when a third person comes and gives u the detail.Shiv did not sayall this to keep peace and save insult of DS but look what happened ,DS has fallen down in the eyes of sekhars but he himself along with Anandi has fallen down in the eyes of Ira.U can never be happy If your mother is sad atleast for me.

Anandi has never said lie,she told ample of times about jagia as singhs would be hurt but might be her marraige could be saved If she told the truth in time.

Shiv and anandi r repeating the past which has started showing its effect.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still do not understand how Anandi has done anything to make shekars look bad?

Even lets say she earns the trust of shekars.. what after that?

If this issue were to come out even after years of marriage... Ira willstill feel bad and blame Anandi. Cause even when shiv would support her after 10+ years she would feel bad. Its just a mother in law syndrome. Normal and irritating but thats how it is. 

Anandi told Shiv and thats that. Shiv is at fault here if anything not Anandi. 

ANd Shiv did not think it was important to tell the family at that time.. and he didnt

==
This issue of trust would raise only if Anandi did wrong to the shekars. She has never said anything wrong about SHiv and his family. She has always supported him and what else should be expected of a wife. That she takes care of the husband and his family to the best of her abilities. WHich Anandi is doing. 

I do not understand why people are saying that Anandi has to earn their trust. I mean ... she is doing what a DIL does. 

. Take care of her husband 
. Take care of the family by cooking cleaning making sure that they are fed and taking responsibility of what ever chores she can 
. Making sure she does not bad mouth about her inlaws to her mayka wala peeps
. Making sure that she does not bad mouth about her in laws to her husband.

I mean from where i see... any good mother would want her son's wife to do what Anandi is doing. 

I am not sure what else she needs to do.. press Ira's legs? hmm

I am sure she will do that too

perhaps clean their toilets .. that she probably does too..

May be become a slave..

isnt that she was doing for her dadisa for 26 years of her life?

--

What has the Shekars done for Anandi

Given her love? Yes
Did Anandi give them love Yes

Did she bear Sanchi's nonsense.. yes
Did sanchi bear Anandi NO

Did she disrespect Ira No
Did Ira disrespect Anandi Yes (twice) Annadi does not know that her mother in law  already inquired if she had sex with her son or not. 

SO ... My question is what should a daughter in law do to gain respect of her in laws besides taking the responsibility of her home and her husband? 

====

divine_ram thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I still do not understand how Anandi has done anything to make shekars look bad?

Even lets say she earns the trust of shekars.. what after that?

If this issue were to come out even after years of marriage... Ira willstill feel bad and blame Anandi. Cause even when shiv would support her after 10+ years she would feel bad. Its just a mother in law syndrome. Normal and irritating but thats how it is. 

Anandi told Shiv and thats that. Shiv is at fault here if anything not Anandi. 

ANd Shiv did not think it was important to tell the family at that time.. and he didnt

==
This issue of trust would raise only if Anandi did wrong to the shekars. She has never said anything wrong about SHiv and his family. She has always supported him and what else should be expected of a wife. That she takes care of the husband and his family to the best of her abilities. WHich Anandi is doing. 

I do not understand why people are saying that Anandi has to earn their trust. I mean ... she is doing what a DIL does. 

. Take care of her husband 
. Take care of the family by cooking cleaning making sure that they are fed and taking responsibility of what ever chores she can 
. Making sure she does not bad mouth about her inlaws to her mayka wala peeps
. Making sure that she does not bad mouth about her in laws to her husband.

I mean from where i see... any good mother would want her son's wife to do what Anandi is doing. 

I am not sure what else she needs to do.. press Ira's legs? hmm

I am sure she will do that too

perhaps clean their toilets .. that she probably does too..

May be become a slave..

isnt that she was doing for her dadisa for 26 years of her life?

--

What has the Shekars done for Anandi

Given her love? Yes
Did Anandi give them love Yes

Did she bear Sanchi's nonsense.. yes
Did sanchi bear Anandi NO

Did she disrespect Ira No
Did Ira disrespect Anandi Yes (twice) Annadi does not know that her mother in law  already inquired if she had sex with her son or not. 

SO ... My question is what should a daughter in law do to gain respect of her in laws besides taking the responsibility of her home and her husband? 

====

I agree with you. I think people want anandi to forget about singhs which is her maayka completely.
When shiv does not have a problem with jagya then shekhars should have anything to do with that.
Anandi trusted shiv in the railway fraud case and took all the insult from Heth Singh.
Regarding not saving physical relationship with shiv for 3 months then its between ansh and shekhars don't have a right to talk about it. Shiv always knew before marriage that why anandi agreed to get married and it will take time to make her love him. If people want anandi to be human than what she told to shiv about DS lie was apt and why would she inform shekhars when she confronted shiv about the incident. Here it's all MU btw ansh and Ira. The only person taking advantage is saanchi.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
when shiv told that anandi has told me everything still ira  is not happy with anandi ??anandi has not tell truth to ira but she tell whole truth to shiv then what will be more good for ira that her  dil is so honest to her son but still ira complaining to anandi .??and anandi has told everything to shiv still ira says that anandi has cheating my son . anandi has told everything  to shiv so how anandi is cheater

anandi has done duty from her side to tell truth to shiv now it is shiv duty to tell whole truth to ira to avoid confliction .
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May be Anandi should tell Ira  you know what I do not want your precious son. I have lived alone for 10 years.. so I can live alone again.
You can keep your son to yourselves 

Wasn't ira the one who was PUSHIng meenakshi to accept Anandi and TRust shiv?
when CM raised proper concerns .. she raised them before marriage. I mean as AnSh Loves we hated that ... but she raised them when they were supposed to be raised. Not after marriage. 

Did Ira not witness how Anandi respected Shiv and what position he held in her eyes.  When she narrated how he was the one who helped her get out of her insecurities etc. etc. etc.

amazing... 
divine_ram thumbnail
Ira telling shiv not to trust anandi is very bad and not her character. Don't know why Cvs butcher a character with such mean dialogues. Showing Ira like that will make shiv character look very bad.
He is so good natured that noway his mother can behave like that. Hope this drama ends soon by DS accepting her mistake and saying sorry to Ira.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now anandi should stop thinking about sanchi ira emotion this will give peace in mind of anandi because next day these two will forget what good has anandi done to them and will again do raag of anandi faults with no reason
Originally posted by: avtarini

I mean, your parents take care of you, cry and laugh with you, make all kinds of sacrifices for you, still how many of you tell them everything? Then you get married and suddenly supposed to trust a whole bunch of strangers who have never done anything for you, who don't know you, whom you don't know, and they must have your full trust and all your confessions?

Ira should get angry with Shiv, he is the one who hid stuff from her, But Anandi is not obliged to tell her anything. She should have told Shiv, which she did duly did. 
Trust has to be earned, not demanded. MIL is not the same as mother. My teenager tells me once every fortnight that he hates me, can I say something like that to my MIL

Anandi need not tell everything to Ira. Nowhere DIL's share everything with MIL's😆 and vice versa too😆.  

Here Anandi being the great soul she always is , didn't tell Ira that Shiv knew all this! While Urmi Devi and Sanchi went on till Ira was convinced that Anandi was a part of DS's plots. Here what Ira said went directly into Shiv's notice and he gave her a straight answer on reaction to her words. This is what aggravated the situation. 

If Anandi had told the Shekars beforehand that Shiv knew all this, the situation would have been diffrent...and Ira's focus would have been on Shiv.