Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
We are almost completing the earlier FC, so creating a new one, but please complete the earlier one first.

And we are here for another FC of the original Diva of bwood, Madhuri Dixit, with her upcoming projects like DI and GG and her TV show JDJ on the cards, the excitement level is on a high, and yes the item number with Ranbir which is already creating waves. 

So here are we into a new FC - the Ninth one Big smileand discuss her with the same zeal.

The pic credit is suziEmbarrassed

t81m.jpg (1024768)

The links to the previous fan clubs is below :

Enjoy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess2r*Dev.*suzi_bclementina.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bwood Diva : Madhuri Dixit - A new beginning" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
yay thanks !!! just bookmarking so i can find this one later!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
DancingSince there's Ghagra fever everywhere these days...Hence once more Ghagra Magic...to begin this new FC...Day Dreaming

Edited by suzi_b - 28 May 2013 at 1:27pm

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thx suzi fr the vids

suzi_b

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit Sets The Small Screen On Fire In 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6'
http://businessofcinema.com/news/madhuri-dixit-sets-the-small-screen-on-fire-in-jhalak-dikhla-jaa-6/75981

Get set to put on your dancing shoes! Television's most loved reality show, 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' is back in its sixth edition, featuring once again the lovely Madhuri Dixit, the very fun Karan Johar and and the master of cool Remo D'Souza.

Season six of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' is all set to scorch the small screen, beginning this weekend. Once again, Karan, Madhuri and Remo will don the judges' hat, and will offer critique and scores to the celebrities participating in the show.

Adapted from 'Dancing With The Stars', ''Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' will begin its sixth season this weekend. And we spotted the stars at the first look launch.

Madhuri Dixit effortlessly proved she's still the reigning queen of hearts, on sets. Clad in a white shirt, sequined vest and black skinny jeans, the mother of two looked sexier and more svelte than ever, and even shook a leg with her co-judge Karan Johar, who was clad in a dapper steel blue suit.

Also present on sets was singer Shaan and actress Shweta Tiwari.

Madhuri Dixit has seemed to accrue a new fanboy, in the form of her once-upon-a-time co-star Anil Kapoor. The 'jhakaas' actor heaped praise on her recently, when he said, "These days she is all over the place with her 'cha-cha-cha' promo of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'. The promo looks excellent! I am eagerly waiting to watch the show."

Anil and Madhuri have starred together in yesteryear superhits like 'Tezaab', 'Beta', 'Ram Lakhan', and 'Parinda'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*clementina

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Madhuri Dixit beats telly queens with her desi dhumkas on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa
http://ht.ly/ls3Kb

Madhuri Dixit is back with a bang and is already giving the top players a run for their money. Reining the music charts with her desi moves in item number Agra se Ghagra in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, the dhak dhak girl performed on the song for the first time on stage of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. 

The gorgeous diva set the dance floor on fire with her right moves ahead of introducing the participants like Shweta Tiwari, Karanvir Bohra, Drashti Dhami, singer Shaan and Na Aana Ish Desh Laado fame Meghna Malik to name a few. Not far behind was co-judge Karan Johar who filled in for Madhuri's co-dancer Ranbir Kapoor in the song as he made quite an effort in shaking a leg on stage. 

Madhuri Dixit will be the co-judge of the show along with Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D'Souza.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*clementina

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*jaanlover

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 28 May 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I'm a big critic of myself: Madhuri Dixit
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Im-a-big-critic-of-myself-Madhuri-Dixit/articleshow/20310611.cms

Madhuri's the dancing diva of Bollywood and the epitome of grace. The petite actress has been receiving rave reviews for her ghagra number in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani opposite Ranbir. 

And now, the dhak dhak girl is set to once again co judge a dance reality show on Television. Madhuri will be also be performing with kathak guru Pt. Birju Maharaj for the show.

Although she seems to have impressed all, there are a few actors who've impressed Madhuri with her dancing skills. "I love the way Hrithik Roshan dances. I've always said that. From the women I like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma. I'd seen her in Band Baaja Baarat and I thought she danced really well. Everybody gets their own personality and adds their own style to dancing. You have to look at it that way", says Madhuri.

But when it comes to her, she's humble in spite of being one of the best dancers and actresses in Bollywood. "I'm a big critic of myself", she concludes.

*Resham*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top