taarey os - ISHQ SUFIYANA updated ch-4

Posted: 10 years ago
HEY   MY  SWEETU  BUDDIES  ,  WELL   THIS  IS  MY  FIRST  OS (  may  be  2  shot  orn   3  shots)  😉  AND   ITS  ESP   ON  D   REQUEST OF    ROCKANYA  MY   SWEET  DEAR  BUDDY      ,  SO   DON'T    BEAT  ME   IF   U   DON'T  LIKE   THIS   BUT  IF  U  REALLY  LIKE   THIS    THEN  DO  LIKE  AND  COMMENT  FROM  HEART  😊

~  ISHQ  SUFIYANA  ~   

(TAAREY  OS  BASED  ON  CURRENT  TRACK  )

CHAPTER  -  1
d  story   starts    after   taarey's   break up  and   after  that  taani   has  proved  herself  in  every  possible  way  as   d   best  gs  ,   best   student  ,  best  friend  ,  best  daughter    best  sister    also  as  she   has  done   something   which   made  her  tauji   realized  how   wrong  he  was  ,  and  she   changed   tauji's  thinkings  about dance  also  ,  now   he   behaves    normally  with  swayam  also  and  have  no  problem   with   swayam's   profession  in  dance  ,  now  she  has  decided   2  take  teaching   as  her   career  option  ,  as   she  loves   teaching  ,  but  d  thing  is  that   she   won't   teach   4  money  purpose   but  4  spreading   education  ,  she   teaches   half  time  in  a  private   school   4  earning  money   and    half   time  she   teaches  in  orphanage  but  no  one   knows   about  this  ,  she  has   just   started   teaching   ,  now  d3   team  also   a  little   popular  and  rey's  profession  is  also   set   ,  and   so   was  of  swayam  ,  now   swaron   r  back   together   but  swayam  is  still  unaware  of   sharon  and  rey's   plan  

today  rey  has  decided  2  tell  taani   about  all  these  things that  he  has  done  all  this   4   taani   only  and   his  actual   reason  behind   d   break  up  ,  
he  only  know   how  he  lived   without  her  all  these  days   ,  he  was  living   just  in  a  hope   that   one  day   taani  will   come  back  2  him  once   she   get  2  know   d  truth  and  about  all  these   drama  ,  and  that  day   taarey  will  be  back   together  ,  
taani   was   also   paining  ,  hurt   inside  her  sweet  innocent  heart   which  is   broken  
very   harshly  and that   too   into   uncountable   pieces   ,  she   was   still   very  hurt   as  no  one   could    understand   her  ,  but  she  lives 2  proof  herself  and    4   d  happiness   of  her   maa  who   is  no  more  now   but   watching  her   from  heaven  ,  
rey  messaged   taani  
"  taani   come  and  meet  me  in   d  rehearsal  hall  of  our  college   ,  don't   say  no  , or   don't  ignore  its   really  very  urgent  plz , its  my  last wish   "

beep  beep  
taani   got  d  message  
and  she   gets   suspicious  ,  surprise  ,  shock     as  soon  as   she  saw   rey's  name  as  he  hardly   calls   or  message  her  ,  

she   opened   d  message  and  read  it  ,  in  no  time   her  eyes  get  wet  ,  
she   was   a   little   confused  as  well  as  scared  ,
taani  (  2  herself)  - "  ab  kya  baat    karni  hai  rey   ko   mujhpe  ,  mujhe  jana  chahiye  ya  nahi   ,  but  kahin   koi   problem  ho    to ,  i  should  go  
(  pyaar  mar   kar  bhi  hamesha   zinda  rehta  hai  ,  hum  nafrat  karna  chahe  to  bhi  hamara   dil  pyaar  hee  karta  hai  ,  pyaar   jitna   khoobsurat  ehsaas  hota   hai   utni  hi   zyada   takleef bhi  deta  hai   ,   utna  hi  zyada   dard   bhi  hota hai is  pyaar main  ,)

taani  go  2  d  rehearsal  hall  2  meet  rey  

on  d  other  side  rey   was   waiting   4  taani   in  d   rehearsal  hall  impatiently  , 
his  back   is  facing  d  door  ,  he  was  standing   there   closing his  eyes   ,  lost   in  taarey  old  yet  d   most   beautiful   memories   ,   only  taani's face  was  flashing  in  his  mind  as  well  as  heart   ,  her  innocence  ,   her  purity  ,  her  cutely  weird  antics  ,  her  love   ,  her  care   ,  everything   ,  he was  reminiscing  each   and  every  moment spent   with   taani  , taani  was   his  love  as  well as  pain   ,   his   soul as  well   as his  life  ,    his  heart  as  well   as   heart  beat  ,  taani  was  everything  4  him  ,   

while  he    was  drowning    in   d  beautiful   taarey   memories  ,   a  girl  comes  from  behind  and  hugs  rey   tightly   from  behind ,  but  this  was  not  d   same  touch  ,  he    felt   it  a  little   different   and he  gets   shocked  as  he   opened  her   eyes  he  saw   through   d  mirror   in  front  of  him  that   its'   not  taani   but  it's    kria   who  is   hugging  him   
he  was  too  shocked  2 react  at  that   moment  ,  

taani  reached  there  at  that   very   moment   before  he  could  react  or  do  anything  ,   and  in  no  second   her    eyes   filled   with  tears    ,  she  was   numb   2  see   d  sight  in  front  of  her  ,   a  girl  is   hugging   rey   so  tightly  ,  she   was   facing  their   back   and  it  was  looking  as  if  d  two   of   them  r  plastered  with  each  other  

but  as soon  as   rey   come   out  from  his   shock  ,  he   immediately   turned  back  and roughly   put   kria's  hand  down   his  shoulders  but   he   got  more   shocked  2  see  taani   standing  at  d  door   with   tears   continuously   flowing  down  her  cheeks  reflecting   a    no.  of  emotions  at  d  same  time  , pain  ,  jealousy  ,  anger  ,  hurt  all  were   visible  in  taani's   beautiful  eyes   ,   he   could not  understand    what   was  actually   going   on  ,   and  how  can  kria come there  ,  when   and  why    ???  why  is   she  hugging  him  ,   ???   he  called  taani  not  kria there    , but   one  thing  was   sure   2  him   that  taani  has   misunderstood  him   and   so  his    eyes   also   got   filled  with  tears  due   2   d  fear  of  loosing   his  actual  true  love  taani  ,  and   d  pain   of  taani's   heart  and  hurt   anger   and  hatered  in  her  eyes  was   piercing  his  heart  even  more  ,

as  rey   put  kria's  hands  down  harshly   ,  kria   lifted  her  eys  and  said
kria (  cryingly  a  little ) -   i  love  u   rey  ,   i  really   love   u  ,  i   am  sorry  ki  us  waqt  mujhe   aapko   chod   ke  jana  pada  ,  i  am   sorry  rey  ,  but  i  know  ki  aap   aaj  bhi   apni  kria  se  ,  mujhse  pyaar  karte   hain ,  

(  kria    didn't  saw  taani  as   her   back  was  facing  taani  ,  rey  was  least   bothered  about  kria   and  he  was   listening but   his   eyes   were   constantly  on  taani  , 

this last  line    shocked   taani   even  more  ,  now   she  can't   control  her  emotions,  so  she   just  ran  away  from  there   cryingly  ,  sobbing  , weeping  a  lot  ,   

rey    was  about  2  go  but  then  kria  hold  his  hand  
asking  him  again  and  again  
kria  -  bolo  na  rey  ,  karte   ho  na  aap  aaj  bhi  mujhse  pyaar   ,  hai  na  

rey  (  a little  shouting  )  -  just   stop  it  kria  ,   just  stop  all  this   non  sense   ,  what    rubbish   r  u  talking  ,  tum   mujhe   chod  ke   gayi  thi  main  nahi  , no  no  no  i   don't   love  u  infact   i  have  never   loved   u  , i   love  only  one   girl  in  this   world   and that    is   taani   not  u  ,  get  that  okk 

(  and  he   run   away  from  there  behind   taani  )
taani  was  walking  all  crying  ,  her  pain  ,  anger  ,  frustration   was   coming  out  in  form  of  tears   which   were  flowing  down  her  cheeks  without   stopping  ,  she   couldn't   believe  ,  she  don't   want  2  get   affected   by  it   but   still  she  was   getting  most  affected ,  after   all  both   have   already  done   break  up    ,  but  still    her   heart  was  paining   real  badly   by  seeing  rey   with   kria  ,  she  was   feeling  so  disgusting  on   rey  ,   each  and   every   piece   of her  broken  heart  was  crying  ,  paining  ,  hurting  ,  

(  she  was   walking  on  d  road   alone as  she   tried  but  she  couldn't   find   an  auto rickshaw  )

rey    came   running  behind  her  

rey   -   taani  taani  ,  taani  ,  ruko    
(  taani   started  walking  faster  as  she   listened and  saw  rey  coming  behind  her)

rey grab  her  hand  and  make  her  turn   as  she  was  neither  stopping   nor  listening  2  rey   

~to  be continued ~
 precap  -   taareylicious  😉   so  stay  tuned  😆

SORRY  IF   I  BORED   OR   DISAPPOINT  ANYONE 
DO   LIKE  AND   COMMENT  FROM   HEART 
love  u  all   buddies 
take  care  and  keep   smiling  😊😊 

( a  little  glimpse  of   d  chapter 2)

(a  little   glimpse   of  chapter 3  ,  just  a   glimpse  ,  4  more   u  all  will  have  2  read taareylicious update  😉😉 😆)   

taarey  ki  twinkle  😉  ,  2   know  more go  and  read  update  my  dear 😉😉
Edited by chinudolly - 10 years ago
yupieee moni dear me first      saw it b4 ur pm... coming to os wowww amazing as always n filled with emotions n pain of true love  😊 😊 ... taani proved her as best student,frnd,daughter,sister wowww superb 😛 😛 😛 n swaron r together awww happy for them  😃 😃 😃 ❤️  ❤️  ❤️... n taani as a teacher wowww its superb dear 😊 😊 😊  ... the way u explained taarey's situation is awesome n very emotional 😭 ... i was happy when rey text taani to come to rh n rey lost in taarey memories    yeah i badly need this in d3 also... but tht kriya 😡 😡😡 stupid girl spoiled every thing how dare she hugged rey... but i loved rey least bothered about kriya  😃 n saw taani n her pain wowww really his love is meant 1Ly for taani 😊 ... n when tht kriya said i love u n all buk buk rey shouted i thought of slap 😆  😆seriously ... n rey running behind taani  n grabbed her hand hope all will be fine between them n our taarey will be back together... 😊 😊 n waiting to c taarey romance n patch up  

btw wht is the meaning of the title???? 😕 😕 sry i didnt understand 😕

amazing update dear loved it to the core... do continue it soon n pm me... 👏👏 🤗  🤗   🤗   🤗  🤗
Edited by radhu-taarey - 10 years ago
Wow super
Plz update soon n pm me plzz
Loved it
Poor rey hope taani understand him
res!!! i came runningbut i lost 1st position
 unres!!
sweetu...
nice Plot.. i loved the starting ...it was emotional... beautifully penned sweetu ..loved the way u wrote a heartbroken taani.. i felt so bad for her😭😭 ...she was already hurt n still she decided to give their relation a chance n came to meet him but then the scene she had in front of her eyes!!.. she was heartbroken!! felt soo bad for her!!..
 n rey!! cannot blame him too.. he was not at fault !!😒he didnt do anything😒.. he only wished their reunion but fate!!😭😒 fate planned something else for them😒 .. he was innocent in this case which makes me feel bad for him too.. such a bad game fate plays sometimes!!!!

loved it sweetu.. u wrote it beautifully ...
Edited by disismeenu4u - 10 years ago
waiting for update...
pls do it soon...
nd kriya q aati hai hamesha?
kabaab me haddi kahin ki...
i have become allergic to her!!!
amazing concept first of all...
and secondly, i dnt knw how to react...
initially, it was so nice and soft...laga ki finally patch up ho jayega..
rey lost in d dreamland was soo sweet <3
and taani finally agreeing to meet him too...
but then the jhatka...it was literally a shock!
felt so bad for taani...and rey too...
its soo sadd... =(
hope rey is able to make taani understand his point...
*sigh*
im blabbering, na? always happens...
anyways...eagerly looking forward to the next part... 
Loved it... Rey's plan gone wrong for him...
Taani is hurt more than ever... Her feeling betrayed again was so emotional...
Update next part jaldi se... N sorry i m late for commenting on ur other stories as i have my exams...
Awesome job... Waiting for the nxt part... 🤗
itsreally intrestin cnt wait fr taareylicious update 😉
awesome ... very heart touching start ... 
lovely ... love it...😊
kriya kyon aaye  😡
you write taarey emotion so beautifully  👏
precap is taareylicious  😉😉😉
waiting for next chapter ...
update soon...
Awesome start,n kriya,  I was soo not expecting that!!! I'm really looking forward to the next part, please do continue soon