Sports/Cricket

INDIA TV reveals-Balaji, Ashwin, Pujara FIXED TOO! (Page 2)

Poll Question: INDIA TV is the channel....

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [7.14%]
1 [3.57%]
25 [89.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Originally posted by BullsEye777

You are kidding, right? If not, what kind of news channel is that...

Read their various headlines..in this Vid..LOL

ROFL I guess their screaming headlines did not do the trick and so they decided to make up stories. Are aliens drinking cow's milkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "INDIA TV reveals-Balaji, Ashwin, Pujara FIXED TOO! (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hahaha match fixing.superb post. India tv rocks.crusier shocks.rofl

-Cruiser-

SSB28

IF-Rockerz

SSB28

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I first thought that you are kidding Ermm

Then I actually searched for it and there it was and I was like Shocked Shocked Shocked

And it is supposed to be a news channelShocked Shocked Shocked

-Cruiser-

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
oh god...!!..this was hilarious..!!...loved it..!!...india tv is the greatest comedy channel indeed...!!

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSB28

I first thought that you are kidding Ermm

Then I actually searched for it and there it was and I was like Shocked Shocked Shocked

And it is supposed to be a news channelShocked Shocked Shocked

Oh God!

I just realised I might have inspired a few to check out this Manhoos Channel!Geek

I am sorry!!!LOL

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

Can't believe that channel was started by Rajat Sharma.Family was such fans of his Aap Ki AdalatOuch Guy had seemed a serious upfront journalist back thenConfused

Waise most news Indian news channels are comedy channels these days.Nothing makes me fall off my chair laughing like Arnab's shouting matches or that Sannate ko chheerti Sansani guyROFL

Very well written,CruiseSmileClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89-Cruiser-

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
res

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

LOLLOLLOL

Can't believe that channel was started by Rajat Sharma.Family was such fans of his Aap Ki AdalatOuch Guy had seemed a serious upfront journalist back thenConfused

Waise most news Indian news channels are comedy channels these days.Nothing makes me fall off my chair laughing like Arnab's shouting matches or that Sannate ko chheerti Sansani guyROFL

Very well written,CruiseSmileClap

love Arnab Goswami. He is hilarious. Only News Anchor who invites a panel of 8-9 chaps and at the end of hour, is the only one who said things!

His one line had me floored, laughing,"Mr. Kasuri, Mr. Kasuri, I am terribly, terribly sorry for being blunt with you tonight and I sincerely apologise for hurting your sentiments. Only thing I wish to state in my defense is, I will still be blunt and ask you straight, that how is it Mr. Kasuri that Pakistan...????""" LOLROFL

If Arnab was the Judge in a Court of Law, he would hang every suspect within 3-4minutes of trial beginning!LOL

-Carrie-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top