Debate Mansion

[Updated: List Added]Should we restart MOTW ?? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Should we do DM MOTW for some time for members to interact better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [72.73%]
6 [27.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

yeah, Vints is one of my favs. Him i miss when he's not around.

But it would be a waste on me. So much civility, can you really expect me to ever bash any one? 

Birdie and bash someone -  Not at all ! I am sure LP would vouch for that LOL

seriously i know only maybe 3 or 4 members and that too from the cuckoo things they write.

I think its the same with most of the members too. Its mostly observation, deduction, analysis, assumptions based on what the members write- whether it be cuckoo, piggy oinks, doggy, asinine or any other zoological style. No one 's gonna ask for proof unlike in the discussions on the God threads .

Not for me all the member related questions that make up the motws.

Logically speaking  it should be directed only to the older or regular members here . The new ones couldn't be expected to comment on  KAL's  survey lists. If he hopes for a reply  he would perhaps take the trouble to modify the list based on the  MOTW's interactions  on the forum.

I am sure women here are all nicer than Mother Teresa and hotter than Angelina, no point me telling them that.

Ha ha ha  ...it never hurts to offer reassurance LOL

Edited by _Angie_ - 16 July 2013 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumLovelyPlanet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Updated: List Added]Should we restart MOTW ?? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

I am sure women here are all nicer than Mother Teresa and hotter than Angelina, no point me telling them that.

LOL

sure, and i think you're as good if not better than Mick Jagger's Angie. Hope that's good reassurance.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Angie_

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

LOL

sure, and i think you're as good if not better than Mick Jagger's Angie. Hope that's good reassurance.LOL
Most songs go over my head. LOL Someone had dedicated that song to me once. I am not sure what that song was supposed to convey. Since it was by a good friend I concluded it was well meant LOL

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Most songs go over my head. LOL Someone had dedicated that song to me once. I am not sure what that song was supposed to convey. Since it was by a good friend I concluded it was well meant LOL

you dont know? Really? Well, neither did heLOL

anyways, mick's a wonderful MCP-kind of  fella who happens to have bedded some famous women in his lifetime. Brutal and ugly looking like hell. Someone who likes having them under his thumb and can get no satisfactionLOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 16 July 2013 at 12:07pm

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=BirdieNumNum] 

But it would be a waste on me. So much civility, can you really expect me to ever bash any one? 

Vints is my fav too..
Only if i knew Birdie's past on DM ( happened to learn today), perhaps would nt have cared to respond. doh! how naive of me!!Confused
Anyway, am not interested in bashing anyone (its no fun for me atleast), reason why KA is my best friend on IF.

Edited by lonely0planet - 16 July 2013 at 12:40pm

Forever-KA

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

you dont know? Really? Well, neither did heLOL

anyways, mick's a wonderful MCP-kind of  fella who happens to have bedded some famous women in his lifetime. Brutal and ugly looking like hell. Someone who likes having them under his thumb and can get no satisfactionLOL
someone please post Birdie's pic here.. lets see if he looks anything like BradLOL

Edited by lonely0planet - 16 July 2013 at 12:39pm

Forever-KA

BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

someone please post Birdie's pic here.. lets see if he looks anything like BradLOL

here you go- see the distinct resemblance?. And you're most welcome. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

[QUOTE=BirdieNumNum] 

Vints is my fav too..
Only if i knew Birdie's past on DM ( happened to learn today), perhaps would nt have cared to respond. doh! how naive of me!!Confused
Anyway, am not interested in bashing anyone (its no fun for me atleast), reason why KA is my best friend on IF.

Thanks lonely.

Edited by King-Anu - 17 July 2013 at 4:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top