Debate Mansion

[Updated: List Added]Should we restart MOTW ?? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Should we do DM MOTW for some time for members to interact better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [72.73%]
6 [27.27%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Hey leadnitrate, 

Tho' I hv never commented in DM, but being a silent member,i would like to forward vintage.wine's name, can u plz once again ask him to join in for grilling...

Regards

WTH ...Sure ..But I log on here only for  10 or 15 minutes each day to make a few quick pots and sometimes I can't log on for weeks together ...That's how busy I'm pretending to be these days ...LOL

On a serious note:  When they grill me I fear it ll be me who ll end up marinating a few in um...undiluted Love ?  ..LOL before roasting em with my answers about em to an extent that Tanni might wanna intervene and close my MOTW thread ahead of time ..Now that sure doesn't sound like a great way to make history here on DM ...Does it ? ..LOL

Vintu...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[Updated: List Added]Should we restart MOTW ?? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Hey leadnitrate, 

Tho' I hv never commented in DM, but being a silent member,i would like to forward vintage.wine's name, can u plz once again ask him to join in for grilling...

Regards

WTH ...Sure ..But I log on here only for  10 or 15 minutes each day to make a few quick pots and sometimes I can't log on for weeks together ...That's how busy I'm pretending to be these days ...LOL

On a serious note:  When they grill me I fear it ll be me who ll end up marinating a few in um...undiluted Love ?  ..LOL before roasting em with my answers about em to an extent that Tanni might wanna intervene and close my MOTW thread ahead of time ..Now that sure doesn't sound like a great way to make history here on DM ...Does it ? ..LOL

Vintu...Tongue

Losers make excuses, winners make it happen Ermm

Vintage.Winechacha_chaudhri

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Aww ...Haha ..I knew you would say something like that ..LOL ...But trust me I won't keep the guys waiting for too long ..( If anyone is indeed waiting to grill me that is ..Sounds optimistic ..but yeah ..LOL ) ...I ll defo get grilled before ..um ..The God starts to hate all Pious ?  ...Hahaha ..Yay ! ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-McNinjachacha_chaudhri

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Aww ...Haha ..I knew you would say something like that ..LOL ...But trust me I won't keep the guys waiting for too long ..( If anyone is indeed waiting to grill me that is ..Sounds optimistic ..but yeah ..LOL ) ...I ll defo get grilled before ..um ..The God starts to hate all Pious ?  ...Hahaha ..Yay ! ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Look, we get it...you're playing hard to get,or trying to anyway. But not everyone can play the game and not grow stagnant. So how about you just raise the white flag? LOL

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vintage.WineMcNinjachacha_chaudhri

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Look, we get it...you're playing hard to get,or trying to anyway. But not everyone can play the game and not grow stagnant. So how about you just raise the white flag? LOL

@ Blue: ...Of course ...I have all sorts of flags at my disposal ...White, Red and even Infra Red ...LOL  << If that means a signal ...And I can raise em anytime ..Just to keep up the appearances may be ? ...LOL ..It's insane I know ..but the  situation at my end changes faster than the English Weather ...You know that right ? ...LOL

Um ..In the meanwhile ...You can call me a Dark horse ...Tongue...Who ll stun em all as he  prances  away to  the finish line ..Em ! ..victory I mean ...Sheesh ! ...LOL

But hey ! ..I would like to propose Your Name for this MOTW bizzo ..Folks would know just how enthralling the experience can be if they care to take a squeeze at your questions in Damsel's MOTW ...I mean ..that Sugar daddies and all ...That was truly epic .. Hahha..Eww...LOL

Hey ! guys ..listen up ...Let's turn up the heat ...Grill, Roast, Barbeque Ninja girl ..and I bet she would make the most moreish delicacy you have ever tasted in your D' lives ...C'mon peeps ...Take Vintu's word for it ...LOL

Vintu...Tongue

-PrimaDonna-McNinjachacha_chaudhri

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

dang man!!!Confused , stop acting like a celebLOL ...u just need to make up ur mind, spare some time for IF nd move ur butt slightly to make it to ur pcLOLLOL..that's easy..u knowWink

Hahaha ..Sure ...Sure  Riva...! LOL  ..Know what ? I'm takin up a course in Advanced Witchcraft ...and they promised they ll teach me how to manifest my butt in two different places at (The same ) one time ...and I ll hack it for ya ... ...Trust ME... LOL

Vintu...Tongue

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

@ Blue: ...Of course ...I have all sorts of flags at my disposal ...White, Red and even Infra Red ...LOL  << If that means a signal ...And I can raise em anytime ..Just to keep up the appearances may be ? ...LOL ..It's insane I know ..but the  situation at my end changes faster than the English Weather ...You know that right ? ...LOL

Um ..In the meanwhile ...You can call me a Dark horse ...Tongue...Who ll stun em all as he  prances  away to  the finish line ..Em ! ..victory I mean ...Sheesh ! ...LOL

But hey ! ..I would like to propose Your Name for this MOTW bizzo ..Folks would know just how enthralling the experience can be if they care to take a squeeze at your questions in Damsel's MOTW ...I mean ..that Sugar daddies and all ...That was truly epic .. Hahha..Eww...LOL

Hey ! guys ..listen up ...Let's turn up the heat ...Grill, Roast, Barbeque Ninja girl ..and I bet she would make the most moreish delicacy you have ever tasted in your D' lives ...C'mon peeps ...Take Vintu's word for it ...LOL

Vintu...Tongue

I'm just an innocent bystander, trying to help with Riva's simple cause. Don't try to turn the tide on me now. I'm better off doing the asking...who else will bring up important questions about sugar daddies and nuts and stuff LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top