[Updated: List Added]Should we restart MOTW ?? - Page 6

Poll Question :

Should we do DM MOTW for some time for members to interact better?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by boreddamsel

πŸ˜ƒ I was just having fun when I posted that, but I am impressed that you took time out to answer every single line, so I thought I should try and reply too. 

no problem.
Not sure what happened on your first MOTW, but to me, it just seems unfair that some people can back out from MOTW, when its supposed to be for all members to get to know each other. Can't you also refuse to answer questions that you are not comfortable answering and still participate?

nothing happened. i was just saying i have not participated in one after that. nothing to do with motw.

lol. we royals are not trained to refuse. we consider opting out as a better option.  

On DM, people are very quick to jump down your throat if you disagree with them. It's so much more fun to debate with people who know you and who you know, 'coz they know you are not taking it personally when you say something against them. And then there are folks who might be more willing to voice their opinion if they know they won't be ridiculed. That's why when Tanni suggested MOTW, I was for it, 'coz I thought everyone could get to know each other. But if you back out this way, others will use you as an example and back out as well, and that ruins the whole purpose of MOTW, IMHO. Gyani BD session over! πŸ˜† 

upcoming motws have a choice. on one hand are people with sportsman spirit i.e. positivity. those who participated and did not refuse. on the other hand are spoilsports who due to any reason are not participating.

positivity breeds positivity...i think they will choose to participate and not become spoilsports. this is my gyan. lol

Anyways not that I should care much, given I rarely come to DM now πŸ˜› I leave it up to you. But I agree with RTH, you are ruining the fun for everyone! 

I get where you are coming from. It does seem unfair. However as long as one is acknolwedging own limitation which I did it should be okay. its not like i am refusing and saying i am doing the right thing.lol.

thanks and i appreciate your questions. this was a mini motw of its own. lol tc

KA
@KA, my friends say I do include a lot of lol in my chats now .. I wonder if I got it from you πŸ˜†
Wasn't the mini motw fun?  πŸ˜ƒ 
Damn .. I'm still here  Should get to work. Meeting in an hour! 
Take care and have a great weekend! *wave*
still seeing my name for the next week.. is Tanni darling going to update it at all?
Originally posted by lonely0planet

still seeing my name for the next week.. is Tanni darling going to update it at all?

i think you're being silly.πŸ˜† It's not every day that one gets to do the right civic thing (as folks here are suggesting) while bashing people one doesn't like. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

i think you're being silly.πŸ˜† It's not every day that one gets to do the right civic thing (as folks here are suggesting) while bashing people one doesn't like. πŸ˜†
Why would Lonely0planet want to miss an opportunity like that !?
It would be nice to see LP, and you and Vintu take the hot seat as well.
I dont understand why KAL opted out.
Not at all Fox like ! Or is it ?
Originally posted by _Angie_

Why would Lonely0planet want to miss an opportunity like that !?
It would be nice to see LP, and you and Vintu take the hot seat as well.
I dont understand why KAL opted out.
Not at all Fox like ! Or is it ?

yeah, Vints is one of my favs. Him i miss when he's not around.

But it would be a waste on me. So much civility, can you really expect me to ever bash any one? πŸ˜†

seriously i know only maybe 3 or 4 members and that too from the cuckoo things they write. Not for me all the member related questions that make up the motws. I am sure women here are all nicer than Mother Teresa and hotter than Angelina, no point me telling them that.πŸ˜†

yeah, Vints is one of my favs. Him i miss when he's not around.

But it would be a waste on me. So much civility, can you really expect me to ever bash any one? 

Birdie and bash someone -  Not at all ! I am sure LP would vouch for that πŸ˜†

seriously i know only maybe 3 or 4 members and that too from the cuckoo things they write.

I think its the same with most of the members too. Its mostly observation, deduction, analysis, assumptions based on what the members write- whether it be cuckoo, piggy oinks, doggy, asinine or any other zoological style. No one 's gonna ask for proof unlike in the discussions on the God threads .

Not for me all the member related questions that make up the motws.

Logically speaking  it should be directed only to the older or regular members here . The new ones couldn't be expected to comment on  KAL's  survey lists. If he hopes for a reply  he would perhaps take the trouble to modify the list based on the  MOTW's interactions  on the forum.

I am sure women here are all nicer than Mother Teresa and hotter than Angelina, no point me telling them that.

Ha ha ha  ...it never hurts to offer reassurance πŸ˜†

Edited by _Angie_ - 10 years ago

I am sure women here are all nicer than Mother Teresa and hotter than Angelina, no point me telling them that.

Ha ha ha  ...it never hurts to offer reassurance πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

sure, and i think you're as good if not better than Mick Jagger's Angie. Hope that's good reassurance.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

sure, and i think you're as good if not better than Mick Jagger's Angie. Hope that's good reassurance.πŸ˜†
Most songs go over my head. πŸ˜† Someone had dedicated that song to me once. I am not sure what that song was supposed to convey. Since it was by a good friend I concluded it was well meant πŸ˜†

Most songs go over my head. πŸ˜† Someone had dedicated that song to me once. I am not sure what that song was supposed to convey. Since it was by a good friend I concluded it was well meant πŸ˜†

you dont know? Really? Well, neither did heπŸ˜†

anyways, mick's a wonderful MCP-kind of  fella who happens to have bedded some famous women in his lifetime. Brutal and ugly looking like hell. Someone who likes having them under his thumb and can get no satisfactionπŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago