Why no pov from Rey in ystrdy's epi???

Posted: 10 years ago
In terms of Taarey and Reyam,it was a good episode.But what came as a disappointment in me was that Rey's pov wasn't shown after all that Taani said in front of Rey???
Firstly,it was clearly visible that Rey was deeply hurt when Taani told Swayam that they would come in their own car from the next time,but why wasnt his thought shown that moment on how he felt??Such scenes requires to show their inner thoughts too other than expressions.
A second time again Rey was shattered when Taani stopped Swayam from going behind Rey.Even then nothing shown from Rey's pov???
Have u decided to take turn's cv's.One day they will be showing Rey's pov and the other day Taani's???We want to see both of their pov in such scenes.It is important.
i agree...sumtimes dialogues play a very crucial role...other than just the dialogues...but well i think the expressions were crystal clear that it wasn't needed to some extent.but yes next time i won't tolerate it
Originally posted by zoharocks

i agree...sumtimes dialogues play a very crucial role...other than just the dialogues...but well i think the expressions were crystal clear that it wasn't needed to some extent.but yes next time i won't tolerate it
Yesterday Rey's pov was very important to be shown which got ignored...
I want to know how he feels when taani ignore him. Does he feel happy that she is answering him back.? By looking his expression in yesterday's episode, it clearly shows how hurt he is. So yeah, his POV is necessary in such scenes.
Originally posted by -upama-

I want to know how he feels when taani ignore him. Does he feel happy that she is answering him back.? By looking his expression in yesterday's episode, it clearly shows how hurt he is. So yeah, his POV is necessary in such scenes.
yea that's the reason that his pov is needed...to show whether he is happy or plain hurt????in yesterday's episode it was clear that he was very very hurt but his pov should also be given.
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

yea that's the reason that his pov is needed...to show whether he is happy or plain hurt????in yesterday's episode it was clear that he was very very hurt but his pov should also be given.

I hope Cvs will give his POV about this matter otherwise mera andolan suru ho jayega D3 official page pe (FB). ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I agree with you. I also agree that both Taani's and Rey's point of view are shown, but are shown separately. Like in yesterday's episode, when Taani told Swayam that from next time onwards, they will travel in their own car, Rey shut his eyes on hearing this, which was a clear cut indication that he has been hurt. I agree that in this case, their expressions are doing the talking, but at times, we viewers take a little extra time to figure out what exactly they are feeling.

I hope CV's look into this matter and realise that by showing both Taani's and Rey's POV, how strong the impact would be in the minds of the viewers...
@upama official page pe tumlog comment karte hi kab ho yaar??????

@divya yea that's what...ystrday they should have showed Rey's pov and not just ignored it.
So true...u know i wanted rey's pov, the contrast of his feelings, on one hand tani is answering him back, and on other hand he's deffo hurt by her taunts, sarcasms and comments...nd i want their perspective, their thoughts.
Originally posted by meghasingh

So true...u know i wanted rey's pov, the contrast of his feelings, on one hand tani is answering him back, and on other hand he's deffo hurt by her taunts, sarcasms and comments...nd i want their perspective, their thoughts.
yea...that was really missing in ystrday's episode!!!