Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 7)

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by sscomp32

Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Suyash yu still r here ;)
Miss our gang yaar ..we were hell of a pathaka :D
Mogi. Hug
Jahan cricket wahan hum. LOL

I too miss the gang but lagta hai sab busy ho gaye hai. LOLOuch

Hug     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... Disapprove

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi Shocked  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure Sleepy

HugHug
He is not. LOL He is a new Kid. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AdiLuvzNBT-Aaditya01

AyRa_Rocks IF-Rockerz
AyRa_Rocks
AyRa_Rocks

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged

1) Your Name : MayaSmile

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :Priyanka(Piggie),Anu(SweetMonayaSanu),Virus(sscomp32),Sunny bhai(SH7_Sunny),Riya(Devil girl),Navetha,Nithya(NerdyMoron),Melz(Aahaana) and some moreSmile

3)Your first friend in this forum : I hv a really bad memory so don't remember who is my firstLOL

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :None

5)Most Memorable Member :Priyanka, Virus and his undying love and hatred for csk and MI respectivelyLOL

6)Most Memorable Moment :Super over,AB-Steyn momentDay Dreaming,Pollard-Starc momentLOL,RR's idiotic and unbelievable loss against MIAngry,Raina's innings in qualifier 2Thumbs Up

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):None

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :Of course maaro maaro wala RohitLOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : No i don't wish to be a murdererLOL

10)Most weird member :Rohit

11)Your Drama King/Queen :MI fan Sanvi, Rohit and Riya after RR's lossLOL

12)Most Mature Member:Hands down Aahaana and DB_Reloaded

13)Most Arguable Member: Definitely Virus.Thank God i didn't hv to argue with him. Can anyone really win over his arguments?LOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: EveryoneSmile

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :Understanding-Aahaana, Helpful-Virus,the cricket encyclopediaLOL

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: I'll miss everything about IPL and my dear friends and yeah Rohit's maaro maaro and aye chalLOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Hmmm... I missed discussing few matches here which i regretUnhappy

18)Your fav match/Innings : All the matches in which csk won and Raina's innings against PunjabDay Dreaming

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : To be loyal csk and to be honest PunjabSmile

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: May be. But i'll try my best to come hereSmile

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Nothing as of now but the future is uncertainWink

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Hmmm...may be for my dream of singing in playback to come true somedaySmile

23)You message /word to all on forum :Make as many friends as u can and hv fun as long as possibleParty

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..N3rDyM0R0N..piggieSuper.Psycho__Rohit_-Enjoyurself-BeingBlunt--SH7_Sunny---DevilGal-

-AdiLuvzNBT- IF-Rockerz
-AdiLuvzNBT-
-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Mogi. Hug

Hug     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... Disapprove

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi Shocked  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure Sleepy

HugHug

yeah AngryEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Enjoyurself-

-Enjoyurself- IF-Stunnerz
-Enjoyurself-
-Enjoyurself-

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiLuvzNBT-

Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Mogi. Hug

HugHug

yeah AngryEvil Smile
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntAaditya01

..N3rDyM0R0N.. IF-Dazzler
..N3rDyM0R0N..
..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 02 June 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Nitya Big smile

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Maya , Sunny , Virus , Adi ,Anne-Frank and actually many ... Sorry if i had left some names Embarrassed

3)Your first friend in this forum : Dont remember Confused

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I think i wasn't involved in any fight . (When i argue , i say non-sense stuff and so i avoid arguments LOLLOL)

5)Most Memorable Member : All Hug

6)Most Memorable Moment : Pollard and Lynn's catch , MI and KKR's thumping win , Raina's 87 . 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):  Not kinda spam but Anne frank was the only one i chatted via  scarps .

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Many with their trolls . 
Special mention : Enjoyurself   . His or her  DP was enough to crack me up LOLLOLLOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :None  Stern Smile

10)Most weird member : Rohit  ( for his aye chal )

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Sanvi , Rohit  

12)Most Mature Member: DB- Reloaded , Ahaanaa ClapThumbs Up

13)Most Arguable Member: Sanvi and Virus .(Thank god , i did not argue with them much )LOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Virus   , DB reloaded  , AhaanaaBig smile

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Cricket  , the IPL discussion thread... i dont know how i am gonna survive without watching sports for these next 9 days . 

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: For missing  few matchesOuch

18)Your fav match/Innings : KXIP's 200+ innings , MI's 14 over 190 , Faulkner's smash  that helped RR's win  , All CSK's triumphs and last but the best , Raina's  87Clap 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : CSK Party( I am a CSK fan , so I'll support them ) but i was okay with Punjab too . Smile

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: If im not gonna go for a self-ban , then I will...LOLLOL

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: you can find me in many forums ... i get bored so i go glance around random stuff Silly

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: All big ones over ,nothing great as of now ...May be my national scholarship test Confused

23)You message /word to all on forum : Thank you  so much guys ! I am gonna miss cricket and this wonderful place ! Hope to meet everybody in other cricket discussions too ...  I apologize if i have hurt many one  during these 2 months !! i hope to see this forum active ... Have a blast  and enjoy your journey ahead !!!!!!Star

# whistle podu for CSK before I bid adieuStar

Edited by ..N3rDyM0R0N.. - 02 June 2014 at 11:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AyRa_RocksAnne.Frank_Rohit_BeingBlunt-Enjoyurself---SH7_Sunny--

.SanVi. IF-Stunnerz
.SanVi.
.SanVi.

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Star

1) Your Name  : SANJANA

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :SUNNY,ANKAN,ANNU,YAARI,RIA,VIRUS,ROHIT,AHAANA,BALA AMITBHAI,ANKIT BHAI,SAHI n ALL

3)Your first friend in this forum :ATUL

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :On This Forum Then ATUL...On IPL THEAD THEN VIRUS

5)Most Memorable Member : VIRUS (I CAN'T FORGOT YOU)Angry

6)Most Memorable Moment :VIRAT KOHLI's ANUSHKA SHARMA MODE LOL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):NO ONE I GUESS

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : ANKAN n ROHIT

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : I'M NOT MURDEREREmbarrassed

10)Most weird member : ROHIT

11)Your Drama King/Queen :I GUESS IT'S MEWink

12)Most Mature Member:MODS

13)Most Arguable Member:VIRUSAngry

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:EACH n EVERY MEMBER

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :AHAANA

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: FIGHTSLOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:WHEN I USE BAD ...ABUSIVE WORDS

18)Your fav match/Innings :MI vs RR...When PALTAN CHASE 190 In 14.4 Over...Corey's Inning n TARE's SIXClapClap

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :THE ONE N ONLY ...MUMBAI INDIANSEmbarrassed

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:YAH I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE...KAHA JAOGE BACHKE ...BADLA LENA HAI

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:CHAT CLUB,TV Shows Forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:YAH MY MARRIAGEErmm

23)You message /word to all on forum :SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES...BUT HUM TO AAISE HAII BHAIYAA..STAY IN TOUCH GUYS...n MUMBAI  INDIANS ROCKS

StarStar

Edited by .SanVi. - 04 June 2014 at 5:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.Psycho__Rohit_-Enjoyurself--Robin-BeingBlunt-DevilGal---SH7_Sunny--

Super.Psycho_ IF-Sizzlerz
Super.Psycho_
Super.Psycho_

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
#sanju - ur marriage ?  Shocked

Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 04 June 2014 at 11:23am
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Addictz
--SH7_Sunny--