Sports/Cricket

Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

piggie

IF-Rockerz

piggie

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Priyanka

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : almost all here are some i recollect though  Sunny(
--SH7_Sunny--),,Ankit(--RockStar--),Suyash aka VirusLOL(sscomp32) ,HooliTongue(HooLiGaN),Yaari(-RohitMaxwell-),Ahaana,Psy(Super.Psycho_)), (Ridz(-HibiscusR-),Riyu(-DevilGal-),Anu (sweetMonoyaSanu), Maya(ArYaRocks)Big smile

3)Your first friend in this forum : the innocent cute guy::: Sunny (--SH7_Sunny)Smile

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :None..

5)Most Memorable Member : LOL rohit with his all famous dialogues..LOL and Virus with his all in all knowledge..Star and Sanju with her MI banter...LOL

6)Most Memorable Moment : It has to RR matches whether v/s KKR or RCB all of them were impossible wins..Big smileParty n KXIP Batting.. Dale Steyn n Bhuvi in SRH..all of them were so memorableTongue

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): **TopSecret**LOLLOLWink

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : _Rohit_

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : killing... LOL none by now atleastEmbarrassed

10)Most weird member : the Aye Chal guy:_Rohit_ ROFL 

11)Your Drama King/Queen : sissy LOL after RR's loss

12)Most Mature Member: Ahaana,DB_Reloaded

13)Most Arguable Member: Sanju(-SanVi-) and Virus (sscomps32)

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Almost all.Big smile

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Ahaana , Riyu , Antaryami BabajiLOL(ankit)

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Discussing IPL... drooling over players and fighting over Steyn..LOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: regret hmmm... nothing i recollect of..Tongue

18)Your fav match/Innings :  RR v/s KKR (superover) and KXIP v/s CSK semis 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : KXIP

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Maybe depends on the priorities.Smile 

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Well even i am unaware of it.. so u can spam me for it.Big smileTongue

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:  Right not nothing other than engineering so if you wish to you can pray for my goodluck there.

23)You message /word to all on forum :Keep in touch and hope we keep this forum active after IPL aswellBig smile

Edited by piggie - 01 June 2014 at 8:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAyRa_Rockssscomp32Super.Psycho__Rohit_-Enjoyurself---SH7_Sunny---DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 6)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
SLAMBOOK 

1) Your Name :Aditya , Adi

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :many ! amanat , virus, hooli , cheery, sanju ,sunny , ankit  and many more Big smile

3)Your first friend in this forum : Amanat Wink

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :not any till now as it was my first year LOL

5)Most Memorable Member : i think sunny as he spammed so much ShockedLOL and virus with all his  comments  LOLand the rohit - aye chal ROFL and me and sunny and ankit bro making fun of rohit 

6)Most Memorable Moment :when MI did the impossible run chase Cool

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):secretLOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :rohit  the aye chal guy "ROFL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : rohit 

10)Most weird member :rohit and only him Geek

11)Your Drama King/Queen :rohit 

12)Most Mature Member:Aahaana , virus , DB_RELOADEDStar

13)Most Arguable Member:rohitErmm

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:everyone i have known in this year IPL ! they are great people ! though it was my first year on the forum but i never ever felt that ! i felt that i was a member of it  from yearsApprove

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :Aahaana , virus

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:discussing on IPL teams , doing nonsense and rofling with members laughing like mads and the rohit aye chal and the spamming done by people heavilyD'ohLOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:nothing ROFL

18)Your fav match/Innings :When MI chased the target by RRClap

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :MI

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:till cricket is there i will come here LOL

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:Sports forum and NBTNMKK forum and may more alsoWink

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:many things LOLWinkgrowing bigger day by day and everyday is a new challenge to exceptWink

23)You message /word to all on forum :will be missing you guys Cry you guys were just freaking awesome ! hope we get to meet each other in the grand world cup 2015 Cool and the next IPL for sure Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui.sscomp32_Rohit_-Enjoyurself---SH7_Sunny--

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Edited by Super.Psycho_ - 01 June 2014 at 8:52am

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Suyash yu still r here ;)
Miss our gang yaar ..we were hell of a pathaka :D
Mogi. Hug
Jahan cricket wahan hum. LOL

I too miss the gang but lagta hai sab busy ho gaye hai. LOLOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss-Enjoyurself-

-Enjoyurself-

IF-Stunnerz

-Enjoyurself-

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I read all the pages again Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. What a memories !! GOT TEARS Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Miss those days Unhappy Miss our gang Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32neha-rockssAaditya01-Dhoop-

--SH7_Sunny--

IF-Addictz

--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Ressy is messy and classy is Lionel Messi Cool LOL

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 01 June 2014 at 1:46pm

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Mogi. Hug

Hug     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... Disapprove

@Shachi ...he he me too...went thru the previous pages and cudnt help but smile with teary eyes Embarrassed  Kya din the LOL

@Dhoop...aye chal chal...satttak le yahan se  !! this is MY thread ..spam karun ya nahi tenu ki AngrySleepyLOL

@Richie...how would I know yu dumbo Angry ohhhkay anyways IPL has come to an end now Sleepy

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi Shocked  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure Sleepy

Shachi ...What The !!!ROFL  your DP
  ROFLROFL

Edited by neha-rockss - 01 June 2014 at 10:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.Psycho_-Enjoyurself-Aaditya01

-Enjoyurself-

IF-Stunnerz

-Enjoyurself-

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sscomp32

Aaahhh this thread !!!!!

Such sweet memories <3

Mogi. Hug

Hug     Ahh seriously man ...crazy days they were !!  Sab ka toh pata nahi but I have for sure... Disapprove

@Shachi ...he he me too...went thru the previous pages and cudnt help but smile with teary eyes Embarrassed  Kya din the LOL

@Dhoop...aye chal chal...satttak le yahan se  !! this is MY thread ..spam karun ya nahi tenu ki AngrySleepyLOL

@Richie...how would I know yu dumbo Angry ohhhkay anyways IPL has come to an end now Sleepy

AdityaNBT watevr is that our Adi Shocked  you better not be ! or else I ll throw you into space for sure Sleepy

Shachi ...What The !!!ROFL  your DP
  ROFLROFL
moggie Hug

kya burayi hei meri DP me? Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32neha-rockssAaditya01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top