Sports/Cricket

Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Meri Bhabhi, Gumrah S3, Savitri, HNLHS BC Winner

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Priya

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :A long list..cant pick a few...Embarrassed

3)Your first friend in this forum : prabh Tongue

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : fight?? infact never had a fight here...silly argument where there..but no fights..Star

5)Most Memorable Member : again a long list..but i think abhi and prabh will at top...LOL

6)Most Memorable Moment : Whenever CSK won the match...Dancing

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): scrapbook was useless when we had a long thread to spam..LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : abhi and adi and their BAS commentsROFL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : everyone except CSKians..Evil Smile just kidding..LOL

10)Most weird member : that should be me..Tongue

11)Your Drama King/Queen : all my filmy family members hereLOL

12)Most Mature Member: melz di..and sradsCool

13)Most Arguable Member: all who support the opposite team in csk matchEvil Smile

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: everyone here..infact i never want to end the ipl because i will miss all...Hug

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : srads, nave ...Clap

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: watching the filmy talks of my friends silently...eventhough i never took part in filmy talk its the one i always enjoyed reading those posts...

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: During one csk match..i want to say something and when i said it , it was something else..and many people misunderstood my words.. if i gave attention to what i typed it can be avoidedOuch

18)Your fav match/Innings :  All CSK matchesClap

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : CSK and CSK only..Party

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:cricket is something i'm crazy about ...every thing in gods handEmbarrassed

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Kis desh mein hai meraa dil forum for sure... Desh forum is the one which connects me with IF..Heart

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: it may sound crazy..but all i want is everyone's prayer to get what many peoples including me are working for last two years.. want to melt ice between two people we love to the core ..Star

23)You message /word to all on forum :It is the best forum i have ever seen (well aftr desh) and the best thing/unique thing here is eventhough our choices and taste are different we all are friends and enjoys the differences..no bashing..no hating personally.. hope this forum will remain like this forever *puts kala tika* Heart

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darksoul_FreshDaisy-Robin-tvpal007-Enjoyurself--Sradha-AbhiLovesShreyaneha-rockssD3_4lifeAaditya01Prabhnoor-Navetha--Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 4)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Darksoul_

Goldie

_Darksoul_

FIR Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
lolz finally  i update my post LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32neha-rockssPrabhnoor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top