Sports/Cricket

Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

.Anisha.

IF-Stunnerz

.Anisha.

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Anisha

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Many... dun want to miss out anyone Embarrassed

3)Your first friend in this forum : I think itz Prabha

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : no one LOL 

5)Most Memorable Member 
: Neha,Navetha,Shachi,Rajeev,Abhi,Aadi,Cherry,Prabha,Neha,Shadz,Robin,Sid and all EmbarrassedBig smile

6)Most Memorable Moment : Ummm... there are many Wink I wud cherish each and every mmnt spent in this thread Embarrassed

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): no one LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Cherry and Prabha LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : no one LOL

10)Most weird member : Umm no one ROFL

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Prabhnoor ofcoz ROFL

12)Most Mature Member: I guess Neha LOL not always but kabhi kabhi Wink

13)Most Arguable Member: havent come across anyone LOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:everyone Embarrassed 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Rajeev,Neha,Shadz,Shachi Hug

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: chatting wit u guyzz and all the funny moments Unhappy

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: I regret nothing Smile

18)Your fav match/Innings : all CSK and DD matches WinkLOL

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : CSK Thumbs UpParty

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: obviously YES Big smile

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Chat Clubs,IPK forum and FF forum Embarrassed

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: nothingLOL

23)You message /word to all on forum : 
Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you..
Live life so well that even death loves to you live..
And fight so hard that even fate accepts it's defeat... Smile
Best of luck friends... keep smiling Hug

Edited by .Anisha. - 25 May 2013 at 1:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVanshi_Dravidtvpal007sscomp32FreshDaisy-Robin-Aaditya01IGLESIASAbhiLovesShreyaPrabhnoor-Navetha-neha-rockss-Enjoyurself-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mentor-

IF-Rockerz

-Mentor-

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Sidharth

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Many...Embarrassed

3)Your first friend in this forum : Prabs n SradhaEmbarrassed

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : havent had any yet dont know abt future LOL 

5)Most Memorable Member 
: EveryoneEmbarrassed

6)Most Memorable Moment : Entering into the IPL threadEmbarrassed

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): no one LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Myself LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : CSK supporters LOL

10)Most weird member : Sradha... Dont know y she loves stalking... ROFL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :  No One

12)Most Mature Member: Its cherry i guess...LOL

13)Most Arguable Member: No one

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: AllEmbarrassed

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Neha, Navetha, SradhaEmbarrassed

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: SpammingLOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: NothingTongue

18)Your fav match/Innings : All MI matchesEmbarrassed

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : MIBig smile

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Ofcourse

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Saraswatichandra, Chat Clubs, Forum Games...

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: For my future...Embarrassed

23)You message /word to all on forum : Spam karo aur karne do...LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVanshi_Dravidtvpal007FreshDaisysscomp32-Robin-Aaditya01IGLESIAS.Anisha.-Dhoop-neha-rockssPrabhnoor-Navetha--Enjoyurself-

-Robin-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Robin-

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

1) Your Name :  Robin Saini

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Every member of filmy gang and some others too

3)Your first friend in this forum : Anu and Shradha

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : mai ladai jhagde me vishwaas ni karta LOL

5)Most Memorable Member : Many

6)Most Memorable Moment : Paagal means Sensible incidentROFL aur jab Abhi aur Rajeev ko ladki bana diya tha ROFL and many more

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):
Neha aka Mogambo
8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Nave and cherry

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : abhi tak aisa koi iraada nahi tha lekin ab Aadimanav ko mai ni chodunga Angry

10)Most weird member : Oh yes AbhiLOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Anarkali

12)Most Mature Member: Aahana, Cherry, Rajeev, Neha and meLOL

13)Most Arguable Member: Virus

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Everyone

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Everything

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Nothing

18)Your fav match/Innings :  I loved many matches, Fav innings are Pollard vs SRH, Watson vs CSK and Millar vs RCB Clap

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Mumbai Indians

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Yes

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Chit chat section and Bollywood forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Nothing

23)You message /word to all on forum :
May the sun shine, all day long everything go right, & nothing wrong may those u love bring love back to u & may all the wishes u wish come true

Edited by -Robin- - 25 May 2013 at 5:49am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVanshi_Dravid-Mentor-shayranahui.FreshDaisysscomp32tvpal007-Enjoyurself-neha-rockssPrabhnoor-Navetha-Aaditya01-Dhoop-

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
 1)Your Name : Sanjeeda

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Everyone here is soo friendly..Would be really unfair to single out one or two Tongue

3)Your first friend in this forum : Hmm...i guess nits-viratholic was the first one I talked to.

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Nobody Ouch LOL! But I wish I had a fight with someone atleast..Could have been fun cause I am a great fighter ROFL I guess Aahaana knows it :SLOL

5)Most Memorable Member : Each everyone I conversed with in these IPL threads ..Truth! Tongue..Not trying to be diplomatic or something Embarrassed

6)Most Memorable Moment : Everytime KKR lost pathetically and I would vent out here ROFL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Ahh Nobody! I am busy with exams otherwise you people would have known that I am actually the spamming Queen Cool

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Everyone who posted those Troll cricket stuff

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Ummm..any bad wishers of the mighty Mumbai Indians AngryLOLLOL

10)Most weird member : Myself! Wink

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Noone Tongue..From what I have seen everyone seems fun types not drama typesLOL

12)Most Mature Member: Who else other than the GM, Aahaana, herself LOL

13)Most Arguable Member: Never had argument with anyone so no clue

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Defo ALL

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Everybody! Enuff said!AngryLOL

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Chatting and spamming Ouch Discussing cricket

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: I regret that I couldnt spam here that often ..Thanks to my exams Angry

18)Your fav match/Innings : Gilly's wicket LOL..Miller's awesome innings !Clap..First ball first wicket of IPL 6 with Brett's magical delivery being the quality bowling fan that I am EmbarrassedLOL

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : I will just keep my mouth shut..What if they lose if I take their name :'( ROFL

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Inshallah! If I am alive I will be there to spam LOL

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: I guess Bollywood forum and even in Sports forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Yes!! PLEASE pray that my exams go superb and I get extraordinary resultsEmbarrassedLOL

23)You message /word to all on forum : You all are soo friendly and I hope to find ALL of you in other threads that are gonna be made in Sports forum for upcoming India matches Big smileHug

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 25 May 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVanshi_Dravidtvpal007-Robin-sscomp32neha-rockssPrabhnoor-Navetha--Rashi-Enjoyurself-Aaditya01-Dhoop-

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
1) Your Name- Suhail a.k.a Chunky Pandey LOL

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum Cherry, anarkali, 
mogambo, Robin, Aadi ,Dhoop, Shakaal, Virus, Gutter Queen
abhi ,nave, sid, rashi, Manjulika, mehak, moniza, amanat, basanti, Ahaana,Anisha, Liz and many moreEmbarrassed
3)Your first friend in this forum : Prabhnoor a.k.a Meenu_dWink

4)Who did you have your first fight and last with on this forum - With  CSK fans , Virus & Lizzie_ROFL LOL

5)Most Memorable Member :All members of  filmy familyEmbarrassed

6)Most Memorable Moment There are so many , Filmy Talks, D3 Boys torturing everyone LOL, PWI & DD's tareefein LOL etc.

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Got very few msgs & Scraps Unhappy

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :Almost everyone at some point of time ( honorable mentions : Cruiser, Anarkali, GQ )
9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Mogambo & Dhoop Evil Smile For giving tons of tantrum for a role in our Blockbuster movie LOLLOL

10)Most weird member : Sometimes Abhi 

11)Your Drama King/Queen :Our very own Anarkali , Who else LOL

12)Most Mature Member:  A Guy Called D3_4life Clap

13)Most Arguable Member: Virus ( CSK ko kuch bola to Dishum- Dishum LOL )

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:Everyone 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member: Mogambo, Virus, Srads, Robin, Ahaana

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Lots of , if i had to explain in detail it'll take hours Wink
17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Nothing Smile

18)Your fav match/Innings : RR vs CSK ( 2nd Match ), MI vs CSK (2nd Match) & PWI vs DD LOL

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :MI 

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Agar Zinda rha Then Defenately. Wink

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:  D3 - Dil Dosti Dance Forum & CC 

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Nothin' yet 

23)You message /word to Filmy Family- Life is short , jo bhi karo , mann ki karo Smile

Edited by D3_4life - 26 May 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui.-Robin-tvpal007sscomp32-Enjoyurself-neha-rockssPrabhnoor-Navetha-Aaditya01-Dhoop-

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- IPL CARNIVALStar

1) Your Name : Anu

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Srads, cherry, robin. Raj, abhi
, Nidz and many moreLOL 
3)Your first friend in this forum :  Srads

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Nidz

5)Most Memorable Member :

6)Most Memorable Moment : When MI won the IPL 6 

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Cherry

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : None i dont believe in violenceWink

10)Most weird member : None

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Anarkali aka Prabs

12)Most Mature Member: Srads, Aahana

13)Most Arguable Member: Nidz, Virus

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: All the friends i made in that thread if possible

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : AllTongue

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: coming to IPL 6 thread, chatting with members in IPL 6

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: None

18)Your fav match/Innings : Offcourse the final when MI won

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : MI

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Of-course 

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Member lounge, SI CC, SI's show forum, MJHT forum

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: My graduation in december

23)You message /word to all on forum : Thanks everyone for making the IPL 6 so fun where i could always come and hangout and have fun

Edited by Anu- - 27 May 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Robin-tvpal007sscomp32-Enjoyurself--Navetha-neha-rockss-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreya

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

1) Your Name : Nidhi/nidz/DJ/tom jo bulana hai bula lo! Naam se ki farak penda hai Wink

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Melz, Abhi(-sweetgal19- >> Abhi u were really sweet ahaan ROFL), srads, anu 

3)Your first friend in this forum : Melz n abhi Hug

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Errmm! it was jst fun not a fight wid Anu Tongue

5)Most Memorable Member : Anu LOL As all of sudden we turned frnds after having some arguementsLOL

6)Most Memorable Moment : It has to be only one! When CSK won those few matches LOL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): If it has to be abt IPL i have flooded SB of Abhi n Melz LOL And abt other it has to be abhi for flooding my inbox wid SC thread LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : It was ROFL when all were standing against CSK n all of a sudden took CSKs favor when it came to there team entering into Playoffs when opposite team against CSK loses  Wink

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : As of now none! All have been good so far! No dhishum dhishum pls LOL

10)Most weird member : Ermm

11)Your Drama King/Queen :

12)Most Mature Member: It has to be all oldies on the IPL thread specially Sobti n Mels Approve

13)Most Arguable Member: For the first time it has to be anu LOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: if possible wid all Tongue Bt none the less it has to be abhi, mels, sobti, baki n all CSK fans WinkLOL

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Only CSK fans could understand me LOL

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Party at the end of the match and specially all those comments LOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: None Ermm

18)Your fav match/Innings : CSK vs. MI (playoffs & finals), RR vs. SRH(playoffs)

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : It has to CSK always LOL bt MI gave there best n deserved this victory! Approve

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Zinda rahe toh jarur milenge Tongue

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Saraswatichandra, Parichay, Jaan (upcoming)

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Exam results ROFL

23)You message /word to all on forum : Live.Love.Laugh Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanshi_Dravid-Robin-sscomp32-Navetha--Dhoop-Sharif.BadmaashAaditya01

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Updated my post lol i missed few questions i answered those too now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop--Navetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top