Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~ (Page 2)

Prabhnoor IF-Stunnerz
Prabhnoor
Prabhnoor

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

1) Your Name :Prabhnoor Nanda/Anarkali/Anar/Kali/Drama QueenEmbarrassed

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Each and every member of Filmy FamilyEmbarrassed

3)Your first friend in this forum :Dhoop(Sradha)Big smile

4)Who did you have your first fight and last with on this forum :MehakLOL

5)Most Memorable Member :All members of the filmy familyLOL(zyada diplomatic toh nahi hai na?)LOL

6)Most Memorable Moment :Every moment spent in this IPL threadBig smile

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):AadimanavLOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :Cruiser And Parle-G(enjoyurself)LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :Shakaal(IGLESIAS)Evil Smile

10)Most weird member :nobodyLOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :can I take my name?LOL

12)Most Mature Member:Virus(sscomp32),Mona Darling(Sradha),Cherry(tcpal007)  And Navetha(behappyever)Big smile

13)Most Arguable Member:nobodyWink

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:EveryoneEmbarrassed

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :EveryoneWink

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:I'll miss my Filmy FamilyEmbarrassedHeart,Filmy discussions and late night partiesPartyLOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:No regretsBig smile

18)Your fav match/Innings : KXIP vs RCB(David Miller's innings),KXIP vs MI,CSK vs SRH and RCB vs PWI(Gayle's innings)Big smile

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :Mumbai IndiansEmbarrassed

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:yeahBig smile

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:Sports forum and CCBig smile

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:college admissionBig smile

23)You message /word to Filmy FamilyEmbarrassed : 

I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last.EmbarrassedHeart

Edited by meenu_d - 25 May 2013 at 2:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui..Sad.But.True.tvpal007-Enjoyurself--Robin--Navetha-StoppingByWoodsBeingBluntneha-rockssSharif.BadmaashAaditya01GUNNER..Anisha.-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreya

.DarkMystery. IF-Addictz
.DarkMystery.
.DarkMystery.

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
RES Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntneha-rockss-Navetha--Robin-GUNNER..Anisha.AbhiLovesShreya

Aaditya01 IF-Stunnerz
Aaditya01
Aaditya01

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
1) Your Name :Aaditya Kapoor Aka Aadimanav,Ginger, Bacha, bandhar,janab,cpEmbarrassed,school boy,lil boy,fair and handsome,jj,CKG...Oof..its just goes on...Wink

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :Many...Infact so many...love u guys Hug

3)Your first friend in this forum :I think its RP or AnarkaliSmile

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :No fights...But woh Anarkali ke tange mei thod dunga basLOL

5)Most Memorable Member :D3 boys, RP,Anar,Amanat, Abhi, Mona D, Anu,Mogi, Rob,Rashi,Cherry, Nev...It goes on...will miss ya Cry

6)Most Memorable Moment :Many, let me pen down some...me-mogi-Robin family dramaROFL, CP-RP romanceEmbarrassed, RP's cutely wired poems/shayariWink...me-anarkali thag thodne sessions..Angry.me-anar-amant "di" wala fightsWink, me- mona di cute fights over my CKG and "bacha"...Hugd3 boys and their Dostana moments...ROFL, me-Rashi the "RCB" sessions...Evil Smile me-RP-Cherry filmy talksLOL, me-nev "school boy" fights..Angry mogi- veena- shakal talks ROFL Ooofs lots more...

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):Mogi/Anar/Mona DLOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :RP/Anar/CherryLOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : none but Uss Prem aur Anarkali ko mei chodunga nahi BasAngryLOL

10)Most weird member :Patha nahi...woh jo yeh question yaha add kiya heiLOLLOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :Anarkali...Dramebazz !! Thod dunga mei basLOLLOL

12)Most Mature Member:MeThumbs UpEmbarrassed

13)Most Arguable Member:I had no serious arguments here...But funny arguments with Mona D,Mogi, Anar, Rashi & so called "prem"..Angry

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:All the filmy family members & Amanat u too...Wink

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :RP...Helful is Cherry...for giving me the movie..ROFL Cherry Rocks BasLOL

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:I will miss everything !!Cry

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:Nothing..!! they belongs to me so there is no "regrets"..Hug

18)Your fav match/Innings : Pollard & Millers fire works !!Clap

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :MI Rocks Bat yahi pe Khatam..Star

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:Of courz Yes...Thumbs Up

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:D3 BlushingDancing

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: @ the moment nothing...

23)You message /word to all on forum : "I love you all...".stay connected ...Hug

Edited by Aaditya01 - 26 May 2013 at 11:14am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui.-AdiLuvzNBT-tvpal007.Sad.But.True.Prabhnoor-Navetha-StoppingByWoods-Enjoyurself--Robin-Sharif.BadmaashGUNNER..Anisha.-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreyaBeingBluntneha-rockss

-Enjoyurself- IF-Stunnerz
-Enjoyurself-
-Enjoyurself-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
1) Your Name-Shachi SinghEmbarrassed aka Parle-G aka babydoll aka Gutter Queen (GQ) aka RP EmbarrassedLOL ( uff..naam hai ya dukaanErmmLOL

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum Cherry,anarkali,Robin,Aadimanav,mogambo,Dhoop,shakaal,bacteria,chunky
abhi,nave,sid,rashi, Manjulika,mehak,Rockstar,anisha,moniza,amanat,basantiBig smile and many moreEmbarrassed
3)Your first friend in this forum : Cherry and PrabhnoorEmbarrassed aka meenu_dWink

4)Who did you have your first fight and last with on this forum -ummmnn...ErmmLOL

5)Most Memorable Member :All members of  filmy familyEmbarrassed

6)Most Memorable Moment : i wud cherish each and every moment spent in this IPL threadEmbarrassed

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):no oneLOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :babaji aka Robin,cruiser,anarkali,cherryLOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :no oneEvil SmileLOL

10)Most weird member :there is oneWink can't dislose his/her nameWink

11)Your Drama King/Queen :One and only AnarkaliLOL

12)Most Mature Member:Rajeev,Sradha, Nave,Neha aka mogambo, cherry,RobinBig smile

13)Most Arguable Member: Bacteria  /virus aka Arnav jiEmbarrassedBlushingLOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:Each and every member from our Filmy gangEmbarrassed

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :Anarkali,Mogambo,Aadi,Cherry,SradsBig smile

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: MY FILMY FAMILYCryEmbarrassed..Babaji's dialogue-go bhutan goLOL abhi's ''historical dialogue''-kkr rocks...basROFL my romance with chulbul pandey and arnav jiEmbarrassedBlushingLOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:nothing Smile

18)Your fav match/Innings : CSK v/s MI 2nd League matchWinkLOL

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :Mumbai IndiansEmbarrassedHeart

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:Definitely yesBig smile

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:Sports Forum,CC,IPK forum,Bollywood forumBig smile

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:admmission 4 my mastersSmileDay Dreaming

23)You message /word to Filmy Family-I really luv you allEmbarrassed thanks 4 being into my life...you guys are reallly special to me..Hug God Blesss You All...and you guys always put smile on my face whenever i m worried or tensed and that's most important to meEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by enjoyurself - 27 May 2013 at 4:04am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui..Sad.But.True.tvpal007-Navetha-PrabhnoorBeingBluntneha-rockss-Robin-Aaditya01GUNNER.Sharif.Badmaash.Anisha.-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreya

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged

1) Your Name :  Cherylann

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : All from the filmy family and a few others tooBig smile

3)Your first friend in this forum :Sorry...cannot recall..Just remember diving in and chatting nineteen to a dozen with everyone Wink

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I  do hope no one...but if my posts have hurt anyone...Dilse sorryEmbarrassed

5)Most Memorable Member :difficult to pick one ...all are totally insane to even be here

6)Most Memorable Moment:yet to comeWink

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):Nobody LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :Everyone...the conversations here make me hysterical.

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :no one yet

10)Most weird member :you have to be wierd to post here..It's a requirementLOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :Moggie,Prabha,Adi,abhi,octopus,Rajeev ,Shaakaal,gutter queen,virus,chunky,English Vinglish ...the list is endless.As a producer I have faced all the tantrumsWink

12)Most Mature Member:
no mature person would want to be hereROFL

13)Most Arguable Member: There are many..depends on the topic.If I say something on IPKKND...LOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch :All who have been interacting with me

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :most 

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: the predictions,the free cricket Gyan,the cheerful banter

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Nothing

18)Your fav match/Innings : pollard vs SRH ,Pollard vs Watson

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Mumbai Big smile

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: God willing ...YesBig smile

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:IPKKND 

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:nothing as of now

23)You message /word to all on forum :Have a Happy and blessed life.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui..Sad.But.True.BeingBluntneha-rockssStoppingByWoods-Navetha-Prabhnoor-Enjoyurself-Sharif.BadmaashAaditya01GUNNER.-Robin-AbhiLovesShreya-Dhoop-.Anisha.

StoppingByWoods IF-Stunnerz
StoppingByWoods
StoppingByWoods

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : rashi pirate 

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Umm..there are a few worth mentioning :) nitya, neena, megha and from IPL thread prabha, shachi, aaditya, sradha, neha, rajeev Embarrassed and now looking forward to make some moreLOL Hug

3)Your first friend in this forum : Its Deval & Avni from IPK forum Tongue

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I'm quite a peace loving person LOL so ladaai-jhagda-maar-kutaayi se duur rehti hu mai 
cowboy  LOL

5)Most Memorable Member : Mai I-F chhodd ke jaa rhi hu kya jo memorable member batayu LOL LOL

6)Most Memorable Moment : Umm..there are many 
worried

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): megha & diksha LOL they are from other forums ! 

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : it has to be PRABHA ROFL LOL she always... always makes me laugh even when she talks to others .. her statements are just hilarious LOL and second one is Shachi and her weird poems LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : sscomp32 Evil Smile he always post Virat's meme Ouch Angry woh bhi saare uska mazak udaate huye Angry Cry Be ready Suyash   Evil Smile

10)Most weird member : its abhi LOL 

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Ahh! There are many DQs on this forum..LOL and I know 3 Nehas ..all 3 are such drama queens LOL including neha-rockss LOL and many are from BW forum ! 

12)Most Mature Member: Suyash, Rajeev, Robin, Cherry, Nave, Rechus,  AahanaEmbarrassed 

13)Most Arguable Member: sscomp32 LOL and a few members from BW forum!Embarrassed

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: all Hug

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Ermm most of them are helpful ! :D 

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: pre and post IPL bakwaas LOL, shachi's unique poems LOL , teasing aaditya LOL & my stalking of IPL threads Tongue LOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: no regrets only a wonderful time Cool 

18)Your fav match/Innings : RCB's innings (all) LOL Embarrassed 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : RR or CSK or RCB Big smile

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: hopefully yes Tongue

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: my scrapbook LOL, CCs, FC and BW forum Embarrassed

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Ermm my job .. please wish me loads of luck .. its seriously not working Ouch

23)You message /word to all on forum : May the Almighty break the front teeth of all your secret enemies so that you will know them when they smile LOL Wink Hug

Edited by _rashi_ - 31 May 2013 at 12:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007.Sad.But.True.PrabhnoorBeingBluntneha-rockss-Enjoyurself--Navetha-Aaditya01-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreya-Robin-Sharif.BadmaashGUNNER..Anisha.

shayranahui. IF-Rockerz
shayranahui.
shayranahui.

Solicitous CC Captain

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged

1) Your Name : Amanat/ Amon/ Amu/ Sweety/ AK3/ Taani Partner Wink LOL

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : meenu_d (Anarkali Di LOL), -Sradha-, Aaditya01 (Aadimanav), tvpaal007, enjoyurself, behappyever, Anu- Smile

3)Your first friend in this forum : Anarkali di Wink

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :
No One! LOL

5)Most Memorable Member : all Big smile

6)Most Memorable Moment : Mera b'day celebration! Big smile

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):
Aadimanav & Anarkali di LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL  Most :
Babaji, Aadimanav, -Sradha- & Anarkali di ROFL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :
CSK ke supporters! (Sscomp32,Nave, Lizzie, JohnylovesSanz,Divya, Baki, ILoveSobti, Aahaana & Premeer_Diwani LOL)  Angry Angry

10)Most weird member : sscomp32 LOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :
Anarkali di, BAS! LOL

12)Most Mature Member: koi nahi hai yahanLOL

13)Most Arguable Member: Pta nahi! LOL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Anarkali di, neha-rockss, Aadimanav, -Sradha- Smile

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : -Sradha- & neha-rockss Tongue

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:
Yahan ki masti & jokes! Disapprove

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:
Nothing. Tongue

18)Your fav match/Innings :  
Mumbai Indians walle sare, BAS! Big smile

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Mumbai Indians! Party Dancing

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:
Hope so. Smile

21)Places/Forums you ll be seen posting on:
NBTNMKK Big smile

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:
Board Exams! LOL

23)You message /word to all on forum : enjoy life..stay happy always! Wink

Edited by -Amanat- - 14 July 2013 at 2:05am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-AdiLuvzNBT-tvpal007.Sad.But.True.neha-rockssBeingBluntPrabhnoor-Navetha--Enjoyurself--Robin-Sharif.BadmaashAaditya01AbhiLovesShreya.Anisha.

GUNNER. IF-Stunnerz
GUNNER.
GUNNER.

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : RAJEEV

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Every One Here,Specially Filmy Party

3)Your first friend in this forum : ..Killier..,Sradha (Dhoop),Anu (If Am Correct)Confused

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : Still Not Yet

5)Most Memorable Member : Every One,Likes Off- Shradha , Neha,Cherry , Anisha, Sachi , Prabha , Suyash , Suhail , Abhi ,Adi, Neva , Rashi, Anu, Rechu, Moniza  and Robin 

6)Most Memorable Moment : Used To Give Filmy Names And When Abhi Married Rumours Was On Most Hilloirious Ones ,Abhi Said Ami Tomake Bhalo Vasi And His Reply Was How You All Know LOL Its Common Dialouge Everyone Knows   It  ROFL There Are Few Otheres(But Dont Want To Go Flashback Mode )

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Anarkali LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Anarkali  (meenu d)  ROFL,Abhi And Nave Their KKR And Csk  Rocks LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : D3 Dosatna Boyz Angry

10)Most weird member :  Sscomp32 aka Virus And Abhi LOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen : One And Only  Anarkali Disco Chali Wink

12)Most Mature Member:  Hadnt Found Anyone

13)Most Arguable Member: Sscomp32 aka Virus (Somenoe Tel Him Gayle Is Not a Slooger And His Arguement Never Ending Angry)

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Everyone (Har Ek Friend Jaruri Hota Hai LOL)

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : neha Aka Mogambo,Sradha Aka Dhoop, Shachi Aka Qutter Queen

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: I Think Some of us Wil Not Active As What We Do On IPL Ouch,,,Pulling Leg Of Meenu d Wink,,,Cracking Jokes,Abhi Ka Bakra Banana LOL,,,Movies Which Never Statred Til Now,,,,Laila Likh Likh Ke Le Gayi Big smile 

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: People Should  Understand The Meaning Of Hater And Dis-LikeSleepy

18)Your fav match/Innings :  Viru 95 StarAgainst MI (Mumbai Ki Duniya Hila De Thi  And Specially Ponting Didnt Play Aftertat LOL),,,Miller Twice Match Wining Knocks Aganist Pune And RCB Star 

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : KKR-DD Always Star

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Not Sure But Will Try To Be Here Smile (Life Has No Gurrantey)

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: May Be CC,Sports Confused

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: Finally Forgien Trip Thumbs Up,And Expecting Promotion Smile

23)You message /word to all on forum : Just Enjoy Your Life Every moment Of It,,,Happiness And Sadness Always Comes In Your Way  So Try To Make Them Special,,,,Yu Konw Kal Ho Na Ho Smile

Edited by IGLESIAS - 27 May 2013 at 8:04am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007-Enjoyurself--Robin-Prabhnoor-Navetha-StoppingByWoodsBeingBluntneha-rockss.Anisha.AbhiLovesShreyaSharif.BadmaashAaditya01

Go to top