Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Hey Friends ,

As the season of IPL is about to come to an end , we gave it a thought to why not mark your place in this forum with your fond memories made over the days long ; to cherish them forever .

Hence the came the idea of a Slambook !

So here below is a series of questions you supposed to answer as per your likes .

Edited by neha-rockss - 24 May 2013 at 12:48am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamunnihyderabadbright_star89BubblyRVanshi_DravidPashbarun...Tanu...-Mentor-shayranahui.-AdiLuvzNBT--Robin-tvpal007sscomp32Premeer_DiwaniPrabhnoor-Rashi-Navetha-Aaditya01GUNNER..Anisha.-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreya.DarkMystery.--SH7_Sunny--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories of the IPL Carnival~Slambook~" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Please fill up the questions below , hope you have a good time going through them each timeEmbarrassed

Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- IPL CARNIVALStar

1) Your Name :

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :

3)Your first friend in this forum :

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :

5)Most Memorable Member :

6)Most Memorable Moment :

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :

10)Most weird member :

11)Your Drama King/Queen :

12)Most Mature Member:

13)Most Arguable Member:

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:

18)Your fav match/Innings :

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on:

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:

23)You message /word to all on forum :

Star NO CHATTING IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE Star

Edited by neha-rockss - 24 May 2013 at 12:55am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRVanshi_Dravid-Mentor-shayranahui.tvpal007-Robin-sscomp32-Navetha--Enjoyurself-Aaditya01GUNNER..Anisha.-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreya--SH7_Sunny--

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
  Finally Party

1) Your Name :  Mogambo Evil Smile

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Many ! Its like a filmy family here LOL

3)Your first friend in this forum :Shradhha(Dhoop) and Pooja Tongue

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :Fight um some CSK fan I guess Lizzie_ROFL LOL  I really hope thats the last one too Embarrassed

5)Most Memorable Member :Everyone from the gang from Shradhha , Cherry , Rajeev , Sachi , Prabha , Suyash , Suhail , Abhi ,Adi, Neva , Rashi, Anu, Rechu, Moniza  and Robin offcourseWink

6)Most Memorable Moment : Again MANY !!Each time we have a case of Confusion in recognising sex and the question Are you a boy ROFL this has been terms the MOST Imp qstn here LOL
Our Trial and Error wali haalat with movie making is something I ll always cherishLOL
Each time me n Robin play Prem and Preeti just to annoy others to the core its really memorableLOL When Rajeev had spread this false rumor of Abhi getting married was another moment worth mentioning ROFL

Prabha I still laugh remembering that SHAKAAL wala gif
ROFL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):Robin and AdityaLOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :Cherry and her 1 liners , Prabha's sudden out of place filmy dialogues are hilarious too
ROFL Do I need to mention Crusier?? hes a Pro <3LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :the D3  Buoys Gang Evil Smile

10)Most weird member :weird as in someone I cant understand wont name the person but she/he is always pretty cool and chilled out but looses cool when its a CSK match LOL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :Has to be Prabhnoor
ROFLand giving her a tough competition is Aditya ROFL

12)Most Mature Member: Aahaana , Sradha ,Navetha and ME Wink

13)Most Arguable Member: Suyash aka Scoomp_32 Evil Smile

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: Most of the above mentioned close friends I said Tongue

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :enjoyurself aka Sachi aka Babydoll , Sradha aka Dhoop and  Rajeev aka Shakaal aka Mr.IGLESIAS LOL

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: I for sure know many of us wont be active here after the IPL ends so yes I ll miss everyone's presence afterall this has been the fastest thread on IF Cool
The movie making sessions , mine and Robins' random song posting , Adi-Me -Robin family gamesLOLLOL  and the D3 gang bulleying me Evil Smile
Abhi-Rajeev and Abhi-Neva convo are a treat to read and so is Prabha's posting pics and after the match party regardless of whoevr wins LOL

Gosh all of these would END Unhappy

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Not spending more time hereLOL

18)Your fav match/Innings : the ONLY match where Viru scored 95 ROFL

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : RR as of now Approve

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: I dont think so but you never know lets see I hope I do Embarrassed

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: my CC thats the only place I ll be found LOL

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:umm My Post Graduate Studies to commence soon so I would  like wishes and blessings for itSmile
and rest let it be a surprise will keep you all updatedWink

23)You message /word to all on forum :You all are lovely people to be with and I have had a wonderfull time here so thankyou everyone for all those sweet moments . All these days had been a tough , struggling and nervewrecking one for me but being here just made me relax and forget some of the worries .God bless all of you Hug
Bhagwan sabka bhala kare
Lekin Shuruaat Mujhse Kare Approve ROFL

Edited by neha-rockss - 24 May 2013 at 2:24am

AahaanaVanshi_Dravid-Mentor--Robin-tvpal007sscomp32Prabhnoor-Navetha--Enjoyurself-Sharif.BadmaashAaditya01GUNNER..Anisha.AbhiLovesShreya--SH7_Sunny--

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Suyash Swaroop

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : All Filmy gang. Hug

3)Your first friend in this forum : Chunky or Suhail or D3_4Life. Big smile

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : I think it was Anu in PWI vs KKR match. LOL

5)Most Memorable Member : Mogambo or neha_rockss LOL

6)Most Memorable Moment : Lots of them but most was my filmy name decision and Dhoop's IMP questions. ROFL
ROFL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): GQ and Mogambo. LOL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : Prabnoor, GQ(sachi) and obviously Cruiser. ROFL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Whole forum except rashi, nave and anarkali (prabhnoor) because all hate CSK. LOLWink

10)Most weird member : rechus (tough nut to crack for me) and abhi. Wink

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Obviously Anarkali, She sweeps everybody else. ROFL

12)Most Mature Member: Aahaana, Abhi, Dhoop (shradha), Nave. Big smile

13)Most Arguable Member: Me and only me, koi tikta hi nahi hai mere saamne. ROFL

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends: All of them.

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : Obviously mogambo (neha).

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: Everything about this thread, especially the D3 gang talks, because i know even if there is CT thread, very less people will come. Ouch

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: Should have joined this from season 1 if this thread was present back then. Big smile

18)Your fav match/Innings : SRH v RCB super over/ David Miller thrashing the FTB's
Evil Smile(RCB)  and MSD v SRH.

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : Chennai Super kings ka Whistle podu. Party

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: Obviously yes. Big smile

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: Channel v shows, NBT forum, JDJ forum and CC and Sports forum if CT discussion is on.

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: My MCA completion. Big smile

23)You message /word to all on forum : Be positive and Dont be too serious about this place. Hug

Edited by sscomp32 - 24 May 2013 at 4:29pm

AahaanaVanshi_Dravidshayranahui.-Mentor--Robin-tvpal007-Enjoyurself--Navetha-neha-rockssPrabhnoorAaditya01.Anisha.AbhiLovesShreyaSharif.BadmaashGUNNER.

-Dhoop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dhoop-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
1) Your Name : Sradhanjali Das aka Dhoop, Octopus, MD (Filmy Names)Tongue

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum :
Many Dont Want To Forget Anyone So Will Not Name Anyone Wink

3)Your first friend in this forum :
I Think Its Anu Ermm

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum :
No One... I Was Angry With Prabhnoor aka Anarkali Few Days Ago But That Was Not A Fight Right ?LOL

5)Most Memorable Member :
No Names Again LOL

6)Most Memorable Moment :
Many To Name A Few... Giving Filmy Names, Calling Aadi Names, Asking Everyone Whether You Are A Boy Or Girl LOL But The ''First One'' I'll Remember Always Was... I Was Chatting At Night Once Thinking Most Of Them Are Girls Except 2 LOL Later On I Found Out All Of Them Were ''Boys'' LOL LOL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):
Prabhnoor aka Anarkali When She Was A Newbie LOL & Aadimanav aka Chuchundar (@Aadtiya01) ROFL ROFL

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :
Cherry, Cruiser, Shachi, Abhi's KKR Rocks, Mogambo-Prem Convos & Many More.. LOL LOL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :
I Am Not A Killer Bas LOL On Second Thought D3 Buoys Thats Aaditya(Aadimanav)& Suhail (Chunky) ROFL ROFL

10)Most weird member :
Sometimes Abhi ROFL

11)Your Drama King/Queen :
No Doubt Prabhnoor aka Anarkali ROFL

12)Most Mature Member :
Sometimes neha-rockks aka Mogambo & Sometimes Rashi aka Mrs.Kohli aka Bandit Queen ROFL ROFL No One Behaves Maturely Full Time Here ROFL ROFL ROFL

13)Most Arguable Member:
No Doubt Its Suyash aka Sscomp32 aka Virus Evil Smile & Now Giving Him Tough Competition Is Mogambo aka neha-rockss aka Hitler (For Me) ROFL ROFL ROFL

Everyone Embarrassed

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :
Is Anyone Here ?LOL LOL Sorry.. Its Prabhnoor, Shakaal, Rechus, Mogambo, Nave, Cherry, Shachi, Virus, Anu, Aadi & Mayb More Cant Remember NowLOL

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends:
Shachi's Poems, Teasing Aaditya, Filmy Bakwas,Chatting With U Guys, & Few Things More..LOL

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum :
During CSK Matches Many Member Feels We Are ''Haters'' LOL Which I'm NotLOL

18)Your fav match/Innings :
Miller Innings, Pollard Innings & Cant Remember NowLOL

19) Your choice of IPL Winner :
Aan Baan Aur Shaan.. MUMBAI INDIANS Hai Meri Jaan BasLOL

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not:
If I Dont Get Married Then Definately ROFL

21)Places/Forums you ll be seen posting on:
Posting Not Sure But If I Come Online I'll B Stalking PV ForumLOL

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:
Nothing LOL

God Bless You All And Keep Smiling Always.. Tongue

Edited by -Sradha- - 10 September 2013 at 12:41am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashayranahui.sscomp32tvpal007-Rashi-Enjoyurself-Prabhnoor-Navetha-neha-rockssGUNNER.Aaditya01.Anisha.AbhiLovesShreya

AbhiLovesShreya

IF-Stunnerz

AbhiLovesShreya

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
1)Your name: Abhijit

2)Name some close friends you made in this forum: Each and everyone.
Embarrassed Wink LOL

3)Your first friend in this forum: I think there are two of them Srad, Prab
Embarrassed LOL

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum: Dont remember or Don't want to mention
Wink LOL Wink

5)Most Memorable Member: Everybody
Day Dreaming Embarrassed Hug

6)Most Memorable Moment: Each and Every incident is worth and memorable as of now.
Clap Wink Tongue

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbool/Inbox most):ot spamming and all just had convo with Nave
LOL

8)Member who made me
ROFL Most: It has to be prab and Shachi Party

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends: My name is Abhi and I am not a killer...
Angry LOL

10)Most weird Member: Nobody Wink LOL

11)Your drama king/Queen:Everyone is drama King/Queen in their own way
Embarrassed Wink LOL

12)Most Mature Member: No One i repeat no one has qualified for this spot Wink LOL

13)Most Arguable Member: There are few here but wouldn't name
Wink

14)Members you would like to stay in touch With after the season ends: Entire Gangs of here
Embarrassed Wink

15)Most helpful/understanding member:Hug Neha, Nave, Srad, Prab, Shachi, Rajeev, VirusHug

16)Things that you || miss the most after the season ends: I will miss the ipl . Me here only for friends
LOL Wink Embarrassed

17)One think/Incident You regret most on this forum: Nothing
Embarrassed Wink

18)Your fab match/innings: All kkr matches and miller inningsCool

Edited by Abhi8 - 25 May 2013 at 10:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVanshi_Dravidsscomp32-Robin--Enjoyurself--Navetha-neha-rockssPrabhnoor-Dhoop-GUNNER..Anisha.

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

1) Your Name : NavethaDay Dreaming

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : Entire Filmy GangParty

3)Your first friend in this forum : Cherry(tvpal007)Hug

4)Who did you have your first fight with on this forum : No fight n all just had an argument wit few ones abt CSK n DHONID'oh

5)Most Memorable Member : Cherry,Prabha,Abhi,Srads,Rajeev,Robin,Divya,Shachi,Aadi,Neha,Anisha,Surji,Ani,Mehak,

Suyash,Sid n all frndz..Smile

6)Most Memorable Moment : Paagal meaning,Abhi's marriage rumour,Imp question doubt ,my bengali teacher AbhiClap, my hindi teacher robin(never taught me good hindi)AngryLOL

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most): Not spammin n all but  had some convo wit PepsiBig smile

8)Member who made me ROFL Most : PrabhaROFLROFL

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends : Mehak n RobinLOL

10)Most weird member : NobodyWink

11)Your Drama King/Queen : Ofcourse Our Filmy gang Drama queen is PrabhaCool

12)Most Mature Member: Virus,Aahaana,Neha,RajeevThumbs Up

13)Most Arguable Member: AadiLOLLOLLOL

Entire Filmy Gang frndzHug

15)Most helpfull/understanding member : HugAbhi,Prabha,SradsHug

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: I wil miss the funny momentsOuchOuch

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum: NothingLOLLOL

18)Your fav match/Innings :  All CSK matchsWinkTongueSmile

19) Your choice of IPL Winner : ChennaiSuperKingsThumbs Up

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: I hope soWink

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: UttaranForums n Chat ClubEmbarrassed

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for: BeHappyEver

Dont be upset for all things..Life is full of more excitments..Take the negative things as a lesson n move on to next level.. All Izz Well..
Best of Luck Frndz..BEHAPPYEVERParty

Edited by behappyever - 24 May 2013 at 3:09am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVanshi_Dravidtvpal007sscomp32-Robin-Aaditya01GUNNER..Anisha.-Dhoop-AbhiLovesShreyaneha-rockssPrabhnoor

Vanshi_Dravid

IF-Dazzler

Vanshi_Dravid

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
1) Your Name :Surji/Surjiya

2) Name some close friends you made in this forum : i hope every member

3)Your first friend in this forum :Nave(behappyforever),ani(angel_Namrata) .

4)Who did you have your first fight and last with on this forum :cant remeber but might be with MI fansLOLLOL
5)Most Memorable Member :All 

6)Most Memorable Moment :every movement here

7)Me Fire/He Ice (Member who spammed your Scrapbook/Inbox most):noneSmile

8)Member who made me ROFL Most :forget itConfused

9)Member your going to kill after this season ends :nobodyWink

10)Most weird member :noneEmbarrassed

11)Your Drama King/Queen :lolz LOL

12)Most Mature Member:i hope all coz everybody respect each otherSmile
13)Most Arguable Member:me sometimeWink

14) Members you would like to stay in touch with after the season ends:of course all 

15)Most helpfull/understanding member :at most all

16) Things you ll miss most after the season ends: everything abt IPLOuch

17) One thing/incidence you regret most on this forum:Nope sports forum rock boss Wink

18)Your fav match/Innings : all RR  Match especially when RSD  playingDay Dreaming &MI matches 
19) Your choice of IPL Winner : RR Smile

20)Will you be seen here posting next season or not: i want ,not sure thoughConfused

21)Places/Forums  you ll be seen posting on: YMGGK(crazy of SamRat/Laaj wala)(:

22)Anything big coming in life that you need wishes and greeting for:NOTHING now

23)You message /word to Filmy FamilyEmbarrassed : we will be friends forever Hug

Edited by _Darksoul_ - 31 May 2013 at 9:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32tvpal007-Robin-GUNNER.-Dhoop-.Anisha.-Navetha-neha-rockss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top