Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhawananrw

yes you are right because 2613 no twist and  runing simple story . am sure jab 2613 start hoya  tha tab life ok ni decide kar liya tha ki serial going -off. so the marker make the simple story no twist becase the complete story.infact 2613 no getting more number becase life ok no promote and no repeat telly cast in day time anh no weekend .an example sarvitri trp very low becase no repeat telecast in day time. life ok only promot mahadev no other serial.agar life ok 2612 ko promote karta to asm sure lifer ok ki grp high hote.

totally  agree with  u  if  they  would  have  promoted  this  show  then  its  trp's  would  had increased .. nd without oromotion even it maintained a constant  trp  level ..  nd if  for a few weeks it  decreased  a  lil ..  they  decided 2 close it .. when other shows r still runnning with  even  less trp ..  this  is  nt  done ..   Angry

EVEN i to  want  2  see a mahaepi  on  sunday .. nd it   has  matched  too .. 2/6/13 ...
   .. earlier i  suppose  they  must  have  decided   some  big twist  for   this  date  bt  now  it  can  b  the  last  epi   Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.RandeepfanMaddyO

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2-6-13 makes 2613 !!! D day ! (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Grt thought heenu.lv u yaar.2.6.13 yeah got the msn:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RandeepfanMaddyO

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

Grt thought heenu.lv u yaar.2.6.13 yeah got the msn:-)
Feeling bad somu.Am sure they never thought that this will be there last day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyO

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaroses

Originally posted by bhawananrw

yes you are right because 2613 no twist and  runing simple story . am sure jab 2613 start hoya  tha tab life ok ni decide kar liya tha ki serial going -off. so the marker make the simple story no twist becase the complete story.infact 2613 no getting more number becase life ok no promote and no repeat telly cast in day time anh no weekend .an example sarvitri trp very low becase no repeat telecast in day time. life ok only promot mahadev no other serial.agar life ok 2612 ko promote karta to asm sure lifer ok ki grp high hote.

totally  agree with  u  if  they  would  have  promoted  this  show  then  its  trp's  would  had increased .. nd without oromotion even it maintained a constant  trp  level ..  nd if  for a few weeks it  decreased  a  lil ..  they  decided 2 close it .. when other shows r still runnning with  even  less trp ..  this  is  nt  done ..   Angry

EVEN i to  want  2  see a mahaepi  on  sunday .. nd it   has  matched  too .. 2/6/13 ...
   .. earlier i  suppose  they  must  have  decided   some  big twist  for   this  date  bt  now  it  can  b  the  last  epi   Confused

Agree with each and every line, why just me every member on this forum feels cheated.  The shows with less TRP and even lesser story are running.   How can they axe a show in 2 months!!!!!  It is a business agreed but they also have some responsibility to fans to show the serial till the end atelast not wrap in 2 months. 

Now that they are going to end a maha episode on 2.6.13 would be just perfect but when did our voice ever mean anything to them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randeepfan

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I also knw heenu that it just hpnd unknownly:-)

Randeepfan

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

both exciting and tearing as well. exciting till the episode lasts, after that its all sorrow. anyways !!! looking forward
Exactly exciting n sad both.Only 5 more episodes...feels so heartbroken.

.scarlet.

MaddyO

IF-Rockerz

MaddyO

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

both exciting and tearing as well. exciting till the episode lasts, after that its all sorrow. anyways !!! looking forward

Oh how much I agree.  Really it is, even while watching episodes last week and enjoying so much, always at the back of mind ok now only 9-8-7 episodes left.  Tearing and I will feel so low after it ends.  What to do, I never cared about any serial this much and just feeling bad that we fans could not do much to stop it going off air

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.