Prithvi not a puppet!!! ;p - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
As for now I have lost all hope of seeing Prithvi and Meera together and which idiot came up with this storyline of changing Prithiv's looks.
thanks tehsina for cheering post
it was needed
but tht crap prithvi brought short dress for shalu not going out of mind
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Tehsina, really hoping for some togegther screen time of Mithvi soon... Hoping that Prithvi in Arjun's guise will contact Meera and there will be some cute teasing/nok jhok type of scenes of them together.. This shalu woman is giving me a headache each time I see her... ugh!!<div></div>

Yes dear.we all r waiting with patience jst 4 dt..dose sizzling Mithvi scenes... hope all our dreams come true aftr dis long nightmares... 😑
Bt till dn u cn enjoy da Mithvi moments creatd by Mithvians in Mithvi moments contest page..dey will surely mk ur day! πŸ˜‰ nd plz dnt forget to vote..dis is a request to all our friends. . πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Vabs

As for now I have lost all hope of seeing Prithvi and Meera together and which idiot came up with this storyline of changing Prithiv's looks.

I know dese r really trying days dear...bt m sure da good days r coming back soon..Prithvi's new look is only temporary I think nd it might b for bringing sm Mithvi spices back, so don't let it spoil ur mood..we sure hope so..so plz dnt lose hope yet..? πŸ˜›Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
Yes Tehsina this is the spirit of a fighter .

we must fight for our Mithvi and be positives.

Prithvi did good last epi .

I don't think DB shall reunit Mithvi . there was a hope .. but now I don't want her to do this fevor to them . they will meet maybe in the office [:D/]
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

thanks tehsina for cheering post
it was needed
but tht crap prithvi brought short dress for shalu not going out of mind

I know... 😑
My advice:
IGNORE DA STUPID WOMAN.
Evn Prithvi looked disgusted nd looked away..nd nw Prithvi will b more wary of her nd stay more alert...I need to stay positive. .plz? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by awida

Yes Tehsina this is the spirit of a fighter .

we must fight for our Mithvi and be positives.

Prithvi did good last epi .

I don't think DB shall reunit Mithvi . there was a hope .. but now I don't want her to do this fevor to them . they will meet maybe in the office [:D/]

Thank u yaar! πŸ˜ƒ plz help me stay positive? I hate stayn depressed.. πŸ˜• nd Junoon has becum my junoon too..so hate it evn more if I think nothing good will come of it... πŸ˜•
But I completely agree with you...Arjun ki bhes mei Prithvi se Meera ki mulaqat will be surely interesting.. dose nokjhoks nd simmering attraction..uff! ! can't wait for it to come true! πŸ˜‰
sorry sorry
ok now i m dreaming prithvi n meera noke jhok in makeover avtar of prithviπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Thank u yaar! πŸ˜ƒ plz help me stay positive? I hate stayn depressed.. πŸ˜• nd Junoon has becum my junoon too..so hate it evn more if I think nothing good will come of it... πŸ˜•
But I completely agree with you...Arjun ki bhes mei Prithvi se Meera ki mulaqat will be surely interesting.. dose nokjhoks nd simmering attraction..uff! ! can't wait for it to come true! πŸ˜‰
that is a lot to look forward to , those awesome sizzling moments , Meera trying to resist and cannot due to obvious reasons πŸ˜‰ and Prithvi goes full on wooing mode 
I really hope CVs dont disappoint us this time 
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

that is a lot to look forward to , those awesome sizzling moments , Meera trying to resist and cannot due to obvious reasons πŸ˜‰ and Prithvi goes full on wooing mode 
I really hope CVs dont disappoint us this time 

ohh i wish tht he should take her long away forcefully as he used to do in 12gaon! bas uthake shoulder pe daal de n make sit in his jeep n take her away from all alone😳