Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 23/05/2013...KHTV finale.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I am confused Confused I have seen Vihaan put sindoor in Bulbul's maang and thereafter the conversation between Jatin and Mona where Jatin asks for permission to be part of bulbul's Kanyadaa. Shouldn't kanydaan happen first and the the sindoor part??

Thank you all the updaters ClapHug

Edited by aishray - 23 May 2013 at 3:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansentiny15Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 23/05/2013...KHTV finale.. (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanx lot... 4 dis wu...
...lots of love... 4rm me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update. MOna still remembering Pradeep and singing praises for him. RidiculousAngry

madhubansenaishraytiny15

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
All BT shows r going in same direction LOL Starts fantasticly bt ending pathetic Thumbs Down 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansentiny15

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

I am confused Confused I have seen Vihaan put sindoor in Bulbul's maang and thereafter the conversation between Jatin and Mona where Jatin asks for permission to be part of bulbul's Kanyadaa. Shouldn't kanydaan happen first and the the sindoor part??

agree.  I thought it was me going out of my mind LOL  mangalsutra and sindoor were first, then kanyadaan conversation ROFL

also did you all notice, when alok and nani speaking to suhasi, there was no interval in their conversation i.e. no pause so that it would seem suhasi was speaking on other side. LOL  both of them just kept speaking

madhubansenaishraytiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Thank you for ur wonderful Updates Hug

Everything need to end on a good note n this ended with ok but it must have been better ending. But never mind, it was all over and lets wish them all good luck.

i agree wid u!!Smile i'd seen many shows wid better endings than KHTV even tho  their ending was not gud v.much but they'd better ending than KHTV & KHTV cud'd better ending than this Ok types ending!!till date i'd only found ending of one show fab & w'ful even tho that was ended unjustifably & untimely!!Smileyeah now we can only wish them all gud luck
thank you all members for ur comments and encouragement for the Written updates by us, and all those who helped me in when much needed. Special thanks to Tiny Hug You were savior all the time when ever i'm in need for a backup.
theres no need 4 thanx!!!Embarrassedi'd promised u that i can do back-ups & wenever u wanted or needed me 4 updating so it was my duty also 2 fulfill my promise & u r also a sweet frnd so i'd do that 4 u.Embarrassed
Please do join by taking some time Embarrassed - ||Farewell Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Team|| LOL
swetha i don't know wat 2 write on that thread tho i'd written my thots abt show etc.

Swetha Smile
thanx 4 inviting!!Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 24 May 2013 at 6:48am

madhubansen

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

i agree wid u!! i was also confused wen i watched the scene.LOL
in general kanyadaan happens 1st & sindoor daan i.e filling of maang wid sindoor is the last ritual which is sumtimes done nxt morning b4 vidaai if marriage happens @  nite!!Smile
but as this is ekta mai's show then such bloopers happen & r v.common( tho i know that ekta shows full & rite rituals also)Confused i think editing part was bad so the convo btn mona-jatin which they wanted 2 show b4 sindoor-daan shown after it!!Confused
theres no need 2 thanx!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenaishray

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Tfs

madhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top