What I loved today !!! <3!!!

forumfanhain thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved a few things about today's episode!!!

• Aapi not only defends Asad, but also tells him that HE HURT ZOYA! It was important.
  • Asad, says "I am so sorry, Zoya"
  • Dilshaad recognizes the formality in their relationship and Nikaah bhi aise karoge... Mr. Khan kya aapko Ms. Faarooqi kabool hai!!!?
  • Asad's point of view is known to us - Neither did he forget Zoya's fear of fires, nor did he blame Zoya. He is angry that she did not act the way she is supposed to. 
  • Asad snaps out at Tanveer's comment about being in place of Zoya! Showed her her place...
  • Sister bonding in Sidiqqui Mansion
  • Zoya's comment in the precap! Inke iraade to nek lag rahe hain ;-) I love this girl!
  • Asad asserting himself in the precap! Telling Zoya to not go anywhere :). I love^infinity this guy!

And, ofcourse, disliked a few

• Was not looking forward to the Jammy-Butter scenes at all. And, it was sad for me, actually heartbreaking that Tanu and Asad did share a beautiful childhood friendship. Hate to see Tanu manipulate it like that.
  • Zoya does not hear Asad's sorry
  • Tanveer is not exposed still (though I had known that already from spoilers)
  • Tanveer is there to hear EVERYTHING! And, I mean EVERYTHING.
  • Asad is still a long way in Trusting Zoya. I wish , they show that beautiful journey soon.
  • Missing Najma already!

But, the precap looks awesome. We all know though, that except a few romance filled moments, we wont get anything out of it... And, neither will Asad's and Zoya's relationship progress in terms of trust or understanding. But I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that they break this cycle of Mitwa-Romance-MU-Blasting-Sorry-Repeat...

Edited by forumfanhain - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wht i wanna ask cvs is how dumb do u think ur audience is...aapi and asad were standing in the middle of the house practically when conversing and tannu cms downstairs and hides behind the pillar RIGHT THERE and nobdy sees her..?????  WHT R THEY PLAYIN AT THROW HER OUT NOW!
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: forumfanhain

. But I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that they break this cycle of Mitwa-Romance-MU-Blasting-Sorry-Repeat...

I agree with you---everyone seems to get so excited by an eyelock or a romantic dance---it is getting so repetitive--same dance, same steps, same eyelocks---I want a conversation --not just 'main aaj aapko kuck kehna chahta hoon" - as 'bad as 'woh actually'- atleast that was funny! Why start  a conversation like that everytime specially when you know how delicate the situation is. I wish, wish, wish theywould  go further than that woh actually!
surpatel thumbnail
Always tht same repeatative dance...i m nt at all ecited for tom
Asyaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isn't it frustrating that whenever someone is talking, Taveer is always listening?  Does no one else walk in on her listening, or laying her stupd games, I mean there are so many other peple in the house. Is Najma gone somewhere?
forumfanhain thumbnail
Ask me about it! Tanveer is omnipresent! And, no one notices...