Rishbala r no more bal vivah couple - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I loveddd loveddd loveddd the Bathtub Romance . kaash Ek CheekKiss bhi ho jaata . FIRST RISHBALA CHEEK KISS  .OMGG PRECAP!! .I just wish loads of Sizzling Romance tomm too . 
Awesome post. Just too hilarious, so finally kameena realised he has Voter Card lol
I REALLWANNA KISSYVISSY BETWEEN THEM NOW. cant wait now. they have to  kiss at any cost.
it was hot epi and RK and madhu look hot☺️
Haila..was expecting u r post and here u r..i was thinking same,finally rk 18+ ho gaya and what abt madhu's sharmana..literally ages k bad saw her shy wala roop..hye re mera kishan kanhaiya rk..kya ched raha tha..and name calling ceremony of rishab ,also ws fab..and precap..madhu looking cute n hot both..and rk beshram..bt like it..afterall our jodi is beshram..alag che bhai..
Till dates best epsd..Rishbala rocked...They sizzled more than this summer season...;)
🤣 🤣 Finally baccha 18+ ho gaya 
Originally posted by SheDevil

Bas ab u make.ur wish list
Lol chakku tum gutter mind hoti jaa rhi ho 🤣
on serious note chakku and shrish agar tum duo gutter mind nahi hue to gutter mind ka apman hoyega and after all ham besharam rishbala pankho ki jaan ho tum log..and shrish luv ur decent post bt i expect lil naughty post after 2days episode..