BV Facebook page comments on TR

shonasonic thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys and gals, just check out the comments on Balika Vadhu's Facebook page. You will see what people have been saying about Toral😉. Some of them are sooo funny that I am still laughing. 🤣

But I am also feeling bad for Toral as a person. Bechari ko acting nahi aati, and she chose the wrong profession---ek galti bahut bhari padi. But the PH and directors should know na---why make a bad choice and then sit in a safe place while the poor girl gets all the beating? She might not know that she is bad, but can't the hiring group not see it? If I am a bad doctor and I kill people while treating them, isn't the hospital who hires me equally responsible?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonasonic

Guys and gals, just check out the comments on Balika Vadhu's Facebook page. You will see what people have been saying about Toral😉. Some of them are sooo funny that I am still laughing. 🤣

But I am also feeling bad for Toral as a person. Bechari ko acting nahi aati, and she chose the wrong profession---ek galti bahut bhari padi. But the PH and directors should know na---why make a bad choice and then sit in a safe place while the poor girl gets all the beating? She might not know that she is bad, but can't the hiring group not see it? If I am a bad doctor and I kill people while treating them, isn't the hospital who hires me equally responsible?

Hi, I agree with you on T's acting,
But how come you're keeping her pic as your profile pic,
Just out of curiosity.
shonasonic thumbnail
It's one of her bad expression pics, the famous rose giving scene...I just can't forget her haunting face🤣
Bubi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasonic

You're absoutely right. Toral really isn't talented for the job she does, but those who elected and supported her are most to blame for the absolute fiasco of a truly wonderful series.
asDac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubi

You're absoutely right. Toral really isn't talented for the job she does, but those who elected and supported her are most to blame for the absolute fiasco of a truly wonderful series.

I agree with you. I'm more surprised by those viewers who do not notice!So they sold it to a trader horn candle.😕

atominis thumbnail
Hahaha! I loved the last lines of your post!!

Facebook, Twitter, Mouthshut and people's personal blogs plus Colors website has the real deal of feedback!!!

I-F pe chup karane se sach thode na badal jayega!

She's a bad choice for any serial she does. BV toh door ki baat hai.

I did not like her in Dhoom Machao Dhoom either.

I wonder how talented women's in laws forbid them from working whereas "these kind of married actresses" still get work.

Ah irony!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have seen the comments and my goodness!!! those are really mean ...i do sometimew feel bad for her but then i get over immediately the moment i see bv...
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol theres not even single positive post on moutshut !!!
FB and colors site ki to watt lagi hai...apart frm this forum I hav not seen anyone liking toral...She has no fanbase...BV is surviving just because of Shiv...who bhi pata nahi kab tak ;-)
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nniks

lol theres not even single positive post on moutshut !!!
FB and colors site ki to watt lagi hai...apart frm this forum I hav not seen anyone liking toral...She has no fanbase...BV is surviving just because of Shiv...who bhi pata nahi kab tak ;-)

JDJ aftter I don't think he will be continue in BV ..
.Shona93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they should replace toral. Its not that late...producers need to come back to their senses! Toral IS A BADD REPLACEMENT for prats. There are so many talented, young ,pretty girls out their waiting for their break! 

Toral isn't pretty and a strictly average actor. We want someone better ðŸ˜­