Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV Facebook page comments on TR

shonasonic Newbie
shonasonic
shonasonic

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Guys and gals, just check out the comments on Balika Vadhu's Facebook page. You will see what people have been saying about ToralWink. Some of them are sooo funny that I am still laughing. ROFL

But I am also feeling bad for Toral as a person. Bechari ko acting nahi aati, and she chose the wrong profession---ek galti bahut bhari padiOuch. But the PH and directors should know na---why make a bad choice and then sit in a safe place while the poor girl gets all the beating? She might not know that she is bad, but can't the hiring group not see it? If I am a bad doctor and I kill people while treating them, isn't the hospital who hires me equally responsible?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshirameshss31salgBubiSOFFI007fastrackKalimeraasDacalisa112Natalynya_ansarivibrajms.dhingra-Raz-loveanshatominismilindrose

--SudhaS-- IF-Sizzlerz
--SudhaS--
--SudhaS--

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasonic

Guys and gals, just check out the comments on Balika Vadhu's Facebook page. You will see what people have been saying about ToralWink. Some of them are sooo funny that I am still laughing. ROFL

But I am also feeling bad for Toral as a person. Bechari ko acting nahi aati, and she chose the wrong profession---ek galti bahut bhari padiOuch. But the PH and directors should know na---why make a bad choice and then sit in a safe place while the poor girl gets all the beating? She might not know that she is bad, but can't the hiring group not see it? If I am a bad doctor and I kill people while treating them, isn't the hospital who hires me equally responsible?

Hi, I agree with you on T's acting,
But how come you're keeping her pic as your profile pic,
Just out of curiosity.
shonasonic Newbie
shonasonic
shonasonic

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
It's one of her bad expression pics, the famous rose giving scene...I just can't forget her haunting faceROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

justgeniusBubimina92SOFFI007fastrackasDacnandinisharma6alisa112jrmahulipussycatfastforwardvibrajNatalynya_ansariloveanshatominis

Bubi Groupbie
Bubi
Bubi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

You're absoutely right. Toral really isn't talented for the job she does, but those who elected and supported her are most to blame for the absolute fiasco of a truly wonderful series.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SOFFI007KalimeraasDacalisa112cute.manasinya_ansarifastforwardNataly-Raz-loveansh

asDac Senior Member
asDac
asDac

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bubi

You're absoutely right. Toral really isn't talented for the job she does, but those who elected and supported her are most to blame for the absolute fiasco of a truly wonderful series.

I agree with you. I'm more surprised by those viewers who do not notice!So they sold it to a trader horn candle.Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shonasonicBubiKalimerafastforwardvibrajloveansh

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hahaha! I loved the last lines of your post!!

Facebook, Twitter, Mouthshut and people's personal blogs plus Colors website has the real deal of feedback!!!

I-F pe chup karane se sach thode na badal jayega!

She's a bad choice for any serial she does. BV toh door ki baat hai.

I did not like her in Dhoom Machao Dhoom either.

I wonder how talented women's in laws forbid them from working whereas "these kind of married actresses" still get work.

Ah irony!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shonasonicBubiasDacAnjujagKalimerafastforwardvibrajnya_ansariloveansh

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i have seen the comments and my goodness!!! those are really mean ...i do sometimew feel bad for her but then i get over immediately the moment i see bv...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shonasonicBubiKalimerafastforwardnya_ansariloveansh--SudhaS--atominis

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
lol theres not even single positive post on moutshut !!!
FB and colors site ki to watt lagi hai...apart frm this forum I hav not seen anyone liking toral...She has no fanbase...BV is surviving just because of Shiv...who bhi pata nahi kab tak ;-)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

BubifastrackKalimeraTenakmina92alisa112cute.manasinya_ansarifastforward..Likitha..Natalyms.dhingravibrajloveanshLiliWorld-Raz-atominisJaymaa--SudhaS--

Go to top