Dammit Rey !! mai aapko hate karna chahti hu but..

Hermonie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dammit Rey !!! mai aapko hate karna chahti hu but... Koi itna acha kaise ho sakta hai ??
AAAWWWIIEEE JUST LOVEEE THIS LINE YAARR ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

In today's epi there r many cute cute little little scenes of our TaaRey but they all r phike becoz lack of HAWA HAWA n BG music ðŸ˜’

But that words of TAANI are the words which we all have to remember...
MERA DIL TODNE K LIYE 💔 MAI REY KO KABHI MAAF NAHI KARUNGI ðŸ˜”

This means its difficult to get our PASSIONATE TaaRey back soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartVD thumbnail
TAAREY future has a big question mark !!!😕 i dnt think dat everything will turn out according to rey's plan n taani wont accept him...taani winding up rey's corner was heartbreaking !!!😭
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup! D dialogue of Tani depicted hr love-hate bewilderment to Rey! Karega bi kyu nahi,aftral she's merely hurt by hm! Its gna be deadly dfclt fr Rey to win bck Tani& we shd wait fr lng to c our TR tgtr.I hope evrytg fls undr plcs sn,cnt c our TR far fr lng
viniVDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't know what to say
its really heart breaking but i am happy to know taani's pov
she is really hurt
i don't think tanni will accept him that easily as rey think
patie thumbnail
hmm m wondering d same taarey fir se ek honge ?? 😒 
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: patie

hmm m wondering d same taarey fir se ek honge ?? 😒

Of course honge yaar..they have to!!!
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shahz

Of course honge yaar..they have to!!!

I'm sure honge, but I hope they take their time n not just rush through the track, logically taani shouldn't forgive him so easily, I wanna see rey wooing taani, coz that is something we have never seen, hope we get a proper track out of it, n not in fast forward (how we got the confession n soo many other scenes)
patie thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss_neha

I'm sure honge, but I hope they take their time n not just rush through the track, logically taani shouldn't forgive him so easily, I wanna see rey wooing taani, coz that is something we have never seen, hope we get a proper track out of it, n not in fast forward (how we got the confession n soo many other scenes)

yea mee to think d same i dont want taani to forgive him so easily lets hope that  cvs r planing something lyk dis
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TaaRey eend mein toh obviously ek honge.. No doubt about that.. But what is bothering me is the journey. I mean, if they show Taani forgiving Rey the very instance he tells her the truth.. That'll be lame. I mean, just not logical. I so wanna see Rey longing for Taani. That will be when we'll get the ACTUAL TaaRey back! The intensity, the passion, the agression, the LOVE! I can't wait to see the epi when we get to see our actual TR.. But, at the same time, nothing should be rushed.. Want Taani's career plans before the truth revealation!
kady_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
taani ko manana bohot mushkil hone wala hai boss...