But sometimes the madness crosses boundaries of Lunacy

Ishq par zor nahin, hai yeh woh aatish Ghalib

Jo lagaye na lage, aur bujhaye na bane

- Mirza Ghalib

[No one has control over Love it is a triumphant fire

It can not be started on a whim and can not be extinguished]

Edited by princess_mimi - 24 November 2013 at 9:19am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_Anivd_bigfandildostidance09uc22padmaja19parulsdiyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490AmieAtUrServicekriti094samiha_taareySweet.SarcasticPRASSIpiyaLovesJENSENrey_amarSayaneeH.LectershahzGoonies4EverSswachideepkriti.Obliviate.Mon_trViji.ChandranAngel-luvs-sFavouriteofallcrazy2012Mohit_monayaraddhi--taareylove---.StarDust.ajavedsreelu094..dinu..Anysiaanju101...Natasha...Breezy-patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||A Tale Of Two Cities||~imp AN pg 42" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
~||Characters||~

Rey: Eldest son of Singhania family. He's doing his final year of post graduation from St. Louis College. Rey cares for his brother but slowly developing a disliking towards him due to his constant bad behavior.

Taani: A girl who brought up in an ashram of Banaras. Her mom came to the ashram when she was a new born baby. Her mother dies within two days as she was weak cause of labor pain. She is a naive beauty with love shaped faced, long silky hair and luscious lips. Her innocence and beauty will snatch away your breath. But is it good to be so naive that you don't even recognize the real face of cruel people?

Agni: Youngest son of Singhania family. His father sent him to abroad to study when he was only 6. But now he came back to India and joined third year of college as a student of Journalism. He's very rude by nature and aggressive. He always behaves very rudely to his elder brother.

Vinita: She was also brought up in same ashram with Taani. On the very day Taani came to the ashram another lady came with her new born baby. She handed the baby to the in charge of ashram and left the place saying she doesn't want her baby's life to effect cause of her. Now she is doing final year of graduation in St. Louis College with Taani.

Yashoda ji: In charge of the ashram. She is a mother figure to all of the children of the ashram but she grew more attached to Taani. Yashoda ji never allowed her to get outside of the ashram though other children are allowed. Taani lived there till she were 18 but she visited Ganga only twice. However Yashoda ji was the one who sent her to Mumbai to study and always encourage them to settle there.

Janki ashram: Janki Ashram helps orphans and helpless women. Mr. Singhania a multi millionaire who  gives funds to the ashram.

Yadav Pandey: One of the richest and powerful man of Banaras. You can say he is the unofficial king of the city. But he's very superstitious.

Mr. Paul: Mr. Paul aka Palash. Mr. Sighania sent him to abroad with his youngest son. Practically he brought up Agni. Though Agni behaves with him rudely but Mr. Paul is the only person whom he respects and loves.

Mr Singhania: People of Benaras fear Yadav Pandey as uncrowned king of the city but people respect Mr. Shekhawat like a god.

A story where each of the four is destined to change life of each of them. 

Edited by princess_mimi - 03 June 2013 at 11:19am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_Anivd_bigfandrmgalpranita01041985uc22diyadawda13BARUNILU_ArshiCharMarfan4everBubblie1490paruls-sanjy-PRASSISweet.Sarcastickriti094samiha_taareypiyaLovesJENSENhima_taarey-Fam_TaaReY-shahzGoonies4Ever.Obliviate.Sswachitaarey_vrimarprincess_taraAngel-luvs-sViji.ChandranraddhiFavouriteofallcrazy2012NSohi13Mohit_monaya..dinu..chand91-Memories-sreelu094Anysiaanju101--taareylove---.StarDust.Breezy-patie

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
~|| Table Of Contents||~

~Author's Note~

I wrote intro of this story on my Blog in December.. But I have changed the plot a little bit.. Who has read that on my blog you already know the change. Please don't ask me openly why I have changed it. If you really wanna know contact me personally.

~PM Note~

If you want pm for this story please add me here..    -mimi- 

You can add me on my FB.. In case I forget to PM you will find the link there.. 

You can Follow me on my Twitter too..    mimi_g94

Blog Link

Viewer discretion advised to those who is wishing to read physical romance. This is a story with more love than lust.

Check Out

Edited by princess_mimi - 28 October 2013 at 12:47am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22vd_bigfanCharMarfan4everBubblie1490BARUNILU_Arshidiyadawda13kriti094samiha_taareyPRASSIpiyaLovesJENSENhima_taarey-Fam_TaaReY-SayaneeH.Lectershahz.Obliviate.princess_tararaddhiViji.ChandranAngel-luvs-sNSohi13miss_nehaFavouriteofallMohit_monayacrazy2012..dinu.....Natasha...Anysia--taareylove---.StarDust.patie

-Fam_TaaReY-

IF-Dazzler

-Fam_TaaReY-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
nice ... update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MimiGupta--

Mon_tr

IF-Dazzler

Mon_tr

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Superb cs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.Sarcastic--MimiGupta--

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Omg Mimi...that was you I remember once reading this title in a blog but I completely forgot about it...I love the concept and obviously I love all your work...pls continue soon and definitely pm me 

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-luvs-s

Omg Mimi...that was you I remember once reading this title in a blog but I completely forgot about it...I love the concept and obviously I love all your work...pls continue soon and definitely pm me 

hey u changed ur name.. u did nt in4rm me..Ouch
when i saw ur comment i ws like who's she??? she has already read it on my blog..
then saw ur siggy dabba.. 
u shud hv informed me..Ouch

Sweet.SarcasticAngel-luvs-s

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
as usual great idea pls continue soon

Post Reply New Post