Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 157

msin

IF-Dazzler

msin

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charlotte74

Originally posted by msin

Oh super make out .. Commented on the blog ..
I love it when u addresses the issue why does Khushi takes shit ..Arnav stood up for wife and the truth came out about him .. So mrs Khushi raizada can make manorama shut up proper .. It didn't seem right to me that Arnav would stay on at his mamas place after shaadi .. A place where his mom
Was asked to leave ..
And Khushi made kebab which hubby just ate quietly no appreciation ..   And then talked about mom .. Typical Indian men .. Can never seem to leave mommys nipples Angry .. It's good u brought the loop of Khushi keeping quiet ..
There's still more to the story .

oh Meghana !!!

what did you say about men had me in splits ROFL

U will understand when u get married.. Any good thing u will do ...ur hubby will immediately bring mom in the equation.. Dead

Edited by msin - 23 May 2013 at 5:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.srcharlotte74shree10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

I love it when u addresses the issue why does Khushi takes shit ..Arnav stood up for wife and the truth came out about him .. So mrs Khushi raizada can make manorama shut up proper .. It didn't seem right to me that Arnav would stay on at his mamas place after shaadi .. A place where his mom
Was asked to leave ..
And Khushi made kebab which hubby just ate quietly no appreciation ..   And then talked about mom .. Typical Indian men .. Can never seem to leave mommys nipples Angry .. It's good u brought the loop of Khushi keeping quiet ..

oh Meghana !!!

U will understand when u get married.. Any good thing u will do ...ur hubby will immediately bring mom in the equation.. Dead

Arre Meghna I wasn't talking about that! I was talking about what he cannot let go LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msinshree10

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
read blog too...that was hot n passionate which written on the blog...i find their fight cute n childlike... Arnav asking whether she is angry and admitting he was jealous n Khushi's reply all seems soo adorable,i was grinning...loved it when Arnav stood up for his wife...so its his house now and mami made a deal too in the past,what a woman..all are insane people...still there is lot about Arnav we didn knw...after seeing Arnav's condition Khushi is never going to tell the truth about his mother...its upto him now to find out the answer for 'why was the betrayel'which was there in his eyes after their make out...once again Khushi told him I Love You...happy that Akash has a spine...

Edited by shijinareneesh - 27 May 2013 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

namita11

Goldie

namita11

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Fantastic update

charlotte74

Tanumon

Goldie

Tanumon

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
beautiful update..

charlotte74

vinu.sr

Goldie

vinu.sr

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Was asked to leave ..

oh Meghana !!!

me understands :) :(

charlotte74msin

shree10

IF-Rockerz

shree10

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
My soft corner for Arnav is widened more.
Loved the update Kavi! Thankd God they made up before Amarvilas !! and thanks for 18 + update.

2 things I kind of didn't get-

1)If Khushi doesn't care for NK, then what is the need to defend him? Bcos that actually gived the impression that she does!

2)After all the drama at dining table, How can Arnav just vanish? Khushi is also suffering. He has wife now and he needs to inform her at least. Looks like marriage is yet to sink in fully.

Loved the way Khushi cared for Arnav in farmhouse and the way he let her do it. And the last scene! Wow! Her simple gesture reminded him of his mother!

I am curious how you will bring up Arnav knowing about Sharada's lie regarding Khushi.

vinu.srcharlotte74

vinu.sr

Goldie

vinu.sr

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
this was an Arnav update!!!! totally... as if your readers are not already crazy about your Arnav :) not complaining though...

i liked Khushi's explanation for her supporting NK...because she doesnt care what he thinks/says/does...she cares about Arnav. She loves him. Period. someone has done this to me once in the past...and although my anger didnt recede much, it did make me feel good...feel special :)

holy cow!!!! that passionate love making scene!!! i think your 18+ rating should include an additional warning..."not for the faint hearted"...you know why? because all your updates are so well written and your characters are so well portrayed and therefore I am sure your readers like me visualise the scenes like its happening for real...now imagine our plight visualising something like thatEmbarrassed

all that emotional drama over a dishwasher!!! LOLLOL reminded me of the IPK scene where Arnav says something like that..."all this drama because i ordered an A/C?"...

chalo acha hua ki arnav bitwa ne dishwasher order kiya...lots of secrets came out today...

i am not happy with Arnav shutting himself off at the farmhouse and boozing all night without even bothering to inform KhushiConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74msinshree10

Post Reply New Post

Go to top