Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 157

dreamymaya

Goldie

dreamymaya

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
oh my dear, the update was a heavy one, lot of truth and emotional dramas...excellently executed...mami and mama's true colors came out..and Arnav's generosity's infinite levels was revealed...great update! truly brilliant writing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia_92

IF-Rockerz

sonia_92

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I love it when that miserable feeling of not knowing what will happen after a fight when you update. And I love it even more that trust is building between then, but they need to talk more. its sweet that there relationship is progressing.

its heartwarming to know more about arnav, his character. I would have mamijis throat for whatever she said. But in some ways, she was right. arnav's mother was a brat, she was a selfish woman. I wish khushi would tell him, or he would find out somehow himself, I wish anjali would help, I wish shyam would stop being such a creep.

love
Sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74msin

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
So much tamaasha on a dish washer crap
I hate Mami
Someone should shut her mouth soon please

charlotte74

msin

IF-Dazzler

msin

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_92

I love it when that miserable feeling of not knowing what will happen after a fight when you update. And I love it even more that trust is building between then, but they need to talk more. its sweet that there relationship is progressing.

its heartwarming to know more about arnav, his character. I would have mamijis throat for whatever she said. But in some ways, she was right. arnav's mother was a brat, she was a selfish woman. I wish khushi would tell him, or he would find out somehow himself, I wish anjali would help, I wish shyam would stop being such a creep.

love
Sonia

Even I felt that mami though her bitchiness towards Khushi was unjustified... She was always mean to Khushi... If u have bharaas take it out on ur own bahu... Why ur bahus sis..

She resented having a divorced sister with super achiever kids.. She resented that her sis in law changed the power tandem in the house and Arnav her son outperformed her son in their grand fathers house..

And sharada was hardly the docile sis in law..must have been mean to her bhabhi too..

Edited by msin - 23 May 2013 at 5:13am

charlotte74

CravingKhana

IF-Sizzlerz

CravingKhana

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Holding spot

charlotte74

IF-Dazzler

charlotte74

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

Oh super make out .. Commented on the blog ..
I love it when u addresses the issue why does Khushi takes shit ..Arnav stood up for wife and the truth came out about him .. So mrs Khushi raizada can make manorama shut up proper .. It didn't seem right to me that Arnav would stay on at his mamas place after shaadi .. A place where his mom
Was asked to leave ..
And Khushi made kebab which hubby just ate quietly no appreciation ..   And then talked about mom .. Typical Indian men .. Can never seem to leave mommys nipples Angry .. It's good u brought the loop of Khushi keeping quiet ..
There's still more to the story .

oh Meghana !!!

what did you say about men had me in splits ROFL

sayali_d23

gayatri_y

gayatri_y

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
poor arnav...
how much hurt he may feel if he knows that his mother is behind all the misunderstandings between him and khushi '

charlotte74

Raila1014

Goldie

Raila1014

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Finally she realizes how important he is to her and takes the first steps in correcting his assumptions.  She could not have been any clearer with him and though he did not say it back, his actions should give her a clue.  I think he will not let himself be hurt again by saying it back to her so soon.  Hello, hi, byebye, mami needs to smarten up soon if she does not want to go sleep on the street.  She could not hold on to her ill acquired riches and had to be rescued by the same person she kicked out.
Love the farmhouse scene.  Without telling her the 3 words she was craving for, he did let it slip by linking her to the person he loved the most, his mother.  I can understand her predicament now about not being able to talk about his mother.  But they need to do this because their future will forever be threatened by this giant skeleton in their closet that people like mami or Shyam can use to their advantage.

charlotte74

Post Reply New Post

Go to top