Fan Fictions

Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 157

1chilly

IF-Sizzlerz

1chilly

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Loved their fight and then the making up.
She declared her love for him. He should apply his brains and try to find the reason for her so clled betrayal.

Mama is spineless. He can atleast tell his ife to stop misbehaving with Khushi.
Arnav is right. All this for a dish washer.
Mama never supported his sister when she came to live with them with her two children.
Thank God Aakash opened his mouth now. 

Arnav is trying his best to look after the needs of the whole family.
The least they can do is support him.

Khushi has decided not to tell him the truth.
Hope he gets to know through someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Valley of Flowers #4 Chapter 24 pg 133 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amti4u

IF-Rockerz

Amti4u

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread...

Beautifully written... Loved Arnav and Khushii scene..Smile...

Mamijiii, huh,,,,She is tooo much...[:X]...

Hows your health now? Hope you are fine...

charlotte74

vgedin

IF-Dazzler

vgedin

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
God, that was a maha update. And maha updates ka bhi maha update on the blog :D 

The update pleased my heart, mind and ovaries, youknowaddimean ? :D 

She told him she loved him. And I think Arnav does believe her; he always knew that and perhaps thats the betrayal hurt him more than it would have otherwise. And then they have hot steamy near-bed breaking sex. Brilliant. 

Arnav has sacrificed more than any of us will ever fully know, hai naa ? And unlike others, he doesn't do if for the adulation. Its a true gesture of affection and loyalty. He is a beautiful man inside out, that we have established. And cemented. Wow. Seriously - put Mami, Mama, Lavanya and Shyam in a deep dark pit and bury them right there. 

See, I can understand why Khushi wouldn't want to tell him the truth about Sharda, but I still don't understand why she accepts being treated like a doormat. If Arnav was not the man he is, she'd be no better than a servant in this house. Another thing that worries me is that no one we know is witness to Khushi's side of the story. The truth has to come out at some point, but how ? 

I always like Nani, and in this story I have a soft corner for Akash too. He speaks up when he has to, and is not ungrateful for the things his brother has done for him. And he is not an invertebrate, this is the second time he has stood up for Arnav and Khushi in front of his mother. Good. Payal is useless.And pretty dumb. Really, has she spoken a single line in all this time? 

I do want them to move out. They will be away from Snakewa's reach then, hai naa ? Arnav, darling, sleep well tonight :) 

Wonderful update, Kavi! And I hope you are doing well now :) Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazymg.04charlotte74

sanjubanju

sanjubanju

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Arnav U r the Man!!! Loved this update. But I want him to know about his mum.

charlotte74

opsyellow

IF-Rockerz

opsyellow

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Congratulations for the new thread Tongue

charlotte74

shonagudia

IF-Rockerz

shonagudia

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Now i can understand too why Khusi will never be able to break her silence about Arnav's mother.. And in a way Arnav's mother only thought about her Son's happiness . Coming from a unhappy mrg she must have realized how a uneven financial marital status could be so unsuccessful.
Seriously one purchase  of Dishwasher opened so many hidden secrets in the family. Arnav's involvement in Akash n Payal's mrg came as a really shock. And again i feel like hitting Payal for sitting there like that .. At least Akash made an attempt to bring the truth..
It shows a complete new face of Arnav. Till now i had only thought Khusi did everything to keep all happy but Arnav is no less or behind. The only difference was none could ever see that effort..
I m glad that atleast Khusi is with him now ... Her confession will give the much needed pace to their relationship and hope the past never comes up.. But i really wish in some way Arnav comes to know Khusi was innocent always...
You had given the making up in RM itself. they didn't need to travel for that.. Embarrassed
Waiting for the next as  i am really clueless on what will happen in the next part...  

charlotte74

ara_000

IF-Stunnerz

ara_000

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
congrats on d new thread kavi...!
Many more threads to go...!
Clap

charlotte74

ara_000

IF-Stunnerz

ara_000

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
So finally khushi said it...
The much awaited confession...
I nevr xpected her to say those three words so soon...
I love it how she said dat she is least bothered about NK nd his deeds nd she is not angry wit him coz he does not matter in her life...
D person who actually matters has hurt her by saying dat he is being delusional...nd he matters to her more dan nythng in d world coz she loves him wit d evry fibre of her body...
I loved it how khushi kissed him witout thinking anythng as if her life depends on d kiss nd finally confessed her love...nd witout thinking for a micro secnd arnav just kissed her back nd started to pleasure her nd they ended up making love...!
Loved it how u penned down their love making session...its beautifully written...sooo dam passionate yet there is so much of innocence in it...!
Loved it how khushi actually noticed his eyes during her confession nd she could clearly see his confusion nd question in it dat if she loves him den why she btrayed him in d past...
Mamiji nd mamaji Angry
i just hate them...they r sooo cheap nd stupid...
I love it how arnav as a perfct hubby is supporting khushi all d tym nd is saving her from mamiji...
He is simply adorable Heart
i love it how nani nd akash supported arnav nd last scene toh simply awsum...khushi actually cooked his favourite dish nd make him feed nd also make him sleep...true he has golden heart who can do anythng for his loved ones...
Nd khushi loves him a lot may b more dan herslf...thinking of arnav wil get hurt by knwing his mom's dirty game she decided to keep her mouth shut nd let arnav think dat she had betrayed him in d past...
I am mesmerised to see them both...they r head over heels in love...
Ahhh i am totally in love wit dis story kavi...
Kudoos to u deary for writing such an amazing story...!
Nd i loved d update Thumbs Up
its beautifully written...
I cant wait for d nxt chappy now...

charlotte74

Post Reply New Post

Go to top